Robot mobilization!

mrproper said:
What exactly is "Akbal-Cimi systems" ?

Something you'd found the answer to faster if you had used search than writing that post.

bots attack!

bots attacking wolverine hope :eek:

Hieronyme Attack @ Wolerine :p

bot attack :confused:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
only drone when i came here, that suck :(

sob said:
a little taste :bomb:

Nice pic of me & Hieronyme =) and that dude in Nemesis is Fredrik Jedi Deluxe, the force is strong in him

Reactions: sob
sob said:
a little taste :bomb:

That's a hell of a creature! Has it only been seen on Amethera so far? You're not lying dead on the ground there sob, are you? :D

I've noticed loads of bots mobilising all around the place. I was on a mining / hunting expedition north of PvP1 yesterday and there was a huge mix of Warriors (lvl 5 and 6) and Atrox Dominant, Alpha and Old Alpha.

There was usually only the troxies around there but now with the bots mixed in, it makes it a real tough armour choice. I decided to take the 6A plates off my salamander and add them to my Jag. Good choice in the end ... I 68 ped globalled off a Dominant!

PE

lol it was good fun, could have done with a few warriors and troopers around too, but I guess this is MA's attempt to focus events at the players with lesser skills.

Like 2-Pac/Thug Life said to me @ Wolverine, at least give us something worth killing! That is what I guess to be the sentiment of the upper ranks of which for the most part stayed away and left it to mid-level down to n00bs to play.

Some of the pking was funny.

Photon said:
That's a hell of a creature! Has it only been seen on Amethera so far? You're not lying dead on the ground there sob, are you? :D

i got vaporized :eek:
atleast i hurt him more than he hurt me if you look at dmg :laugh: but that didnt help much did it :rolleyes:

Participated .. Didn't even see the Warlock was too busy with drones ... lost lotsa peds to see some having HOFs ;) ... Where's my luck ? :p

It was fun but the return was as always for me...

15k ammo and 27 ped back...

Bogger said:
bot attack :confused:

...not a Pk expert or anything, but to get the same names on the message board in such quick succession, wouldn't some of those have to have been Revival Kills? Thought this game was played by adults?

Back