FYI: Robotics Developer - New Title?

mmabigshow

Alpha
MMA Big Show
On www.nextisland.com there is a new list of profession titles, one being Robotics Developer...!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wiggin out.

If I can craft Robots in EU I'm never leaving!

Here's to hopin!

I hope so, but that list looks eerily familiar. There was a post a few months ago were people were listing all of the different professions in game and some they would like to see. When I read that list I noticed much of it was from that post here on EF.

Would be nice though if that does become a profession.

oooh, me liky :D

edit: ooh me retard :D

Last edited:
It's scary to think that someone posted a list of "future" titles stolen from a list of hoped for professions with no real intention on establishing those professions just to hype their new island.

I would be really upset.

It's scary to think that someone posted a list of "future" titles stolen from a list of hoped for professions with no real intention on establishing those professions just to hype their new island.

I would be really upset.

That appears to be exactly what has happened.

yea many things on that list is´t ingame...

Maybe they where taken from that wish list :scratch2:

// Suli

That really stinks.

My hopes have been shattered, but who knows.

Guess time tells all tales.

I would be really upset.

I totally agree!

It is so very disappointing when people make claims that aren't true or based on speculative , at best, information....

:rolleyes:

Reactions: dj.
o_O craft your own personal r2d2 lol

The post by Neverdie doesn`t contain the descriptions I see. Some are new, not present on Neverdie`s list. Looks like they got some info on them from MA and edited. I won`t be surprised if Neverdie introduced these people to EU.
In other words, previously posting of a draft of this list deosn`t mean anything. It`s official 100% I`d say along some lines ofc, cos MA might change things along the way as we know it all too well.

Nope you cant craft Robots... Damn.. looks like you gotta leave now :D

lol Kimmi, trying to get rid of someone? xD

to me, Nextisland, or at least the site, is a hoax...

MA give any official info about Next Island being a hoax(or at least the site)?:confused:

Back