Robots Downgraded?

Frigid

Bane of Bots
Society
Freelancer
Joan "Frigid" Yaya
I hunt bots...lots of them...but as of a few VU's ago, lots of relatively common parts which are also used in crafting just do NOT drop.

Robot Auto-Adjusters used to be so common, we woud just TT them! Haven't seen one drop in months. Flare Fileters, Power Amplifiers, and a list of others...gone!

All I get now are these:

Robot filters
Robot laser optics unit
Robot low-loss link cable
Robot safety system
Robot weapon sight

I did loot two(2) Robot buffers last week, but that's it!

Is anyone getting any items other than these anymore?

Robot loot downgraded, robot levels upgraded...

Robot Auto-Adjusters used to be so common, we would just TT them! Haven't seen one drop in months. Flare Filters, Power Amplifiers, and a list of others...gone!

Yep, I noticed that too. And FAP-35s haven't dropped for me in ages. It used to be I'd loot at least one while I was still using the last one that I'd looted.

I hunt bots...lots of them...but as of a few VU's ago, lots of relatively common parts which are also used in crafting just do NOT drop.

Robot Auto-Adjusters used to be so common, we woud just TT them! Haven't seen one drop in months. Flare Fileters, Power Amplifiers, and a list of others...gone!

All I get now are these:

Robot filters
Robot laser optics unit
Robot low-loss link cable
Robot safety system
Robot weapon sight

I did loot two(2) Robot buffers last week, but that's it!

Is anyone getting any items other than these anymore?

is this gen1-3

cause the gen 5-10 droping them still in decent amounts

is this gen1-3

cause the gen 5-10 droping them still in decent amounts

I hunt all gen of all bots....but I see few items aside from the "common" ones above. I am looting Buffers more frequently now...

hey i got an electro matrix

i have no idea what it's worth cause there is no auction history for it!
i hope this is rare :D

It is part of the natural drop-cycles or whatever it is called. You can see the same with drop-rates of leather's & wool's!
I think Marco responded on a similar question in the May Q&A.
Check it out I would put a link to it but I'm such a nub I dunno how it is done :ahh:

Yep, I noticed that too. And FAP-35s haven't dropped for me in ages. It used to be I'd loot at least one while I was still using the last one that I'd looted.

I've looted about 15 of those Fap 35 the last weeks on my daily hunts. So trust me they drop alot still =P

The other parts, I've never seen in a loot sofar, so might be that they only drop from high lvl nowdays.

Maturity of drones was upped considerably... there are now many more Gen4, 5 and 6. Gen 1 and 2 and 3 are much lower in numbers.

I also looted

MK2
Fap5
Fap35
Robot Heater
Robot Grip

Is it just me or have Troopers stopped dropping chairs? :girl:

hey i got an electro matrix

i have no idea what it's worth cause there is no auction history for it!
i hope this is rare :D
no auction history cause u cant auction it ;) ...common tt food spaceship part

SEGs drop the auto adjusters now. Higher level SEGs and Warriors drop buffers too. A VU or two ago they changed what parts dropped from certain bots. I am not sure if this will be an ongoing change as parts are needed or they will remain static now.

Its a good way for MA to control the amounts of parts. If certain parts make great items they will probably be in the harder robots. If MA wants a common (L) item to be readily available those parts will drop in the majority of bots. Same goes for animal oils in mobs.

More parts and resources become available when MA wants more items on the market or they taper off the drops some when the market becomes to saturated.

Easier for MA to control and "balance" the system.

Is it just me or have Troopers stopped dropping chairs? :girl:
Please dont tempt fate and mention Troopers and Chairs in the same sentance again kthnx ;)

Please dont tempt fate and mention Troopers and Chairs in the same sentance again kthnx ;)

But I really miss saying " Oh Look a chair " :(

It is part of the natural drop-cycles or whatever it is called. You can see the same with drop-rates of leather's & wool's!
I think Marco responded on a similar question in the May Q&A.
Check it out I would put a link to it but I'm such a nub I dunno how it is done :ahh:

"Post 18
Sometimes fairly common types of loot stop dropping completely, like Fine wool a few weeks ago. Is this on purpose or by mistake?
Submitted by Darkaner

There is always a natural variation cycle in drop rates on all items. "

Notice he says ALL items. This speaks volumes when you think about it.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66126

Maturity of drones was upped considerably... there are now many more Gen4, 5 and 6. Gen 1 and 2 and 3 are much lower in numbers.

depend where you go on what spot.
som place at jason are only 1 2 3 som other more like 4 5 6 and even som 7 and 8 around.
If you stay in 1 2 3 zone you wont see much anything else , beside those lured by other player , and som random 4

depend where you go on what spot.
som place at jason are only 1 2 3 som other more like 4 5 6 and even som 7 and 8 around.
If you stay in 1 2 3 zone you wont see much anything else , beside those lured by other player , and som random 4

I disagree, I hunt a lot in Jason and I know for sure that Maturity at the same spot has changed over the last few months... Also, yesterday there suddenly was a much larger Drone/Fauxevix mixture at certain points where they usually don't mingle much... Spawn rates and Maturities are deff tweaked by MA on a continous basis.

I disagree, I hunt a lot in Jason and I know for sure that Maturity at the same spot has changed over the last few months... Also, yesterday there suddenly was a much larger Drone/Fauxevix mixture at certain points where they usually don't mingle much... Spawn rates and Maturities are deff tweaked by MA on a continous basis.

Yes , if you look 3 year ago there was kinda only 01 all around jason ...
if you look last year , MA increased maturity a bit.
And yes , they increased maturity som month ago.
Still , i hunt in jason all day since 1 or 2 month , and , maturity depend on area... in the montain its more 456 and under trees 123...you can hunt in jason for hours without getting any bot over 4 maturity (beside som lured mobs).

and again , there is a VU comming , so , sometime MA restart server , and mobs spawn go fubar... its not new that MA do test VU on player server.So , a spot can sudently go empty , or full of hight maturity or what ever depend on what MA need.loot can become onlu no-loot for 10 min , or lots of global and hof can fall , strange item may be found.... Shit happen , specially when a compagnie like MA run live test...

Still , i hunt in jason all day since 1 or 2 month , and , maturity depend on area... in the montain its more 456 and under trees 123...you can hunt in jason for hours without getting any bot over 4 maturity (beside som lured mobs)

While I agree with most in your post I have to strongly disagree on the drone gen4 point. I have also been hunting in Jason for the last 2 months without interruption... and that is exactly why I can say that there are sudden changes happening. In fact that is exactly what I mean with upped maturity. There are now more drones gen4-5 even under the trees...

anyhow... Drones are fun to hunt and no matter what maturity... they should be liquidated... :D

agree with Etopia,

I have (for a few months now) hunted drones east of Jason and once you pass the initial mountains (I tp to avoid a lot of fapping in just vigi) 95% are 01-02 gen with approx. 5% 03-gens there ... As for drops I can say that out of 100% of items I loot

30% Electro Matrix
20% fap-35
15% fap-5
13% Minor heal chip
12% Lesser tp chip
10% Mk. II

Mk.II's are nicely sold at auction whereas the fap's see the good old blue shredder after each hunt. The lesser tp chip can be sold for little markup and the minor heal chip is not really worth keeping neither ...

Dunno what realistically loots from drones (have heard angel harness and a nemesis part) but I just love bots, so do not really care what they drop (as long as it is lots of it, hehehe)

ILW

Hi

I have been collecting some statistics on Drones east of Jason. I have only been at the end of the valley before you get in to the more open area (around 16100, 10900 I would think). On so far the Generation is distributed as:

Generation Freq. of Gen
1 24,6%
2 31,6%
3 30,1%
4 9,8%
5 3,1%
6 0,8%
All 100,0%

/Dendron

Robot Auto-Adjusters used to be so common, we would just TT them! Haven't seen one drop in months.

Yup, I remember looting over 1k of them from a low maturity Drone a couple of times. I guess the lesson here is that, if you can afford to and have the space to, you should hang on to stuff like this for a few months to see what happens to the drop rate.

Back