Sad and pathetic (Ninja stealth accu spawns)

This kind of "ninja spawns" MA started at CP and made a hell for the players to allways have 2-8 mob who makes damige now they have started to inplat that on the planet. They just want more money.:deal:

I have noticed this as well, but usually just when hunting Levis. I noticed that when you are alone hunting one that more often than not another one will spawn right on you. Good thing they don't hit for much :)

Have to agree with rei here, if there is a increase in ninja spawn. It's more likely they spawn closer to players for better spawn.

Often it is right behind the avatar you will see if you hunt big Hoggy,SEG:s and Neconu.

HEY HEY hey

if you ban him then you ban me simple has , he has done nothing wrong , nothing its true what he is saying
you might not see it that way becuse your corrupt like the poilltics of this planets earth

i dont have a job because the goverment does not make any here in the uk its like 500 fighting for 1 job and only 6 peopel can get that job out of 500

and my wage on jobseekers is £100 every 2 weeks i dont mid telling people this info becuse we are all equal well some of us are

so i depsoit £20 of my money i miss my rent to play this game and the peds last no longer than 1 day or 2 maybe less to hunt trox

mindark are greedy thay give us low tt stuff lijke on NI the noob club reward at 1 ped why not make it full tt no one can make money from that 1 noob club stop living in denial and on top of that we have greedy players selling at triple or 10x the market data for a item

HEY HEY hey

if you ban him then you ban me simple has , he has done nothing wrong , nothing its true what he is saying
you might not see it that way becuse your corrupt like the poilltics of this planets earth

i dont have a job because the goverment does not make any here in the uk its like 500 fighting for 1 job and only 6 peopel can get that job out of 500

and my wage on jobseekers is £100 every 2 weeks i dont mid telling people this info becuse we are all equal well some of us are

so i depsoit £20 of my money i miss my rent to play this game and the peds last no longer than 1 day or 2 maybe less to hunt trox

mindark are greedy thay give us low tt stuff lijke on NI the noob club reward at 1 ped why not make it full tt no one can make money from that 1 noob club stop living in denial and on top of that we have greedy players selling at triple or 10x the market data for a item

^^ Fail.

Get a job please. I fail to see why you should be spending 20% of the money (that hard working people like myself pay you) playing this game when you should be out looking for work.

:eyecrazy:

And no, we're not 'all equal'. Some of us wake up every day and work hard, usually work when we get home too. If we couldn't find a job, we'd look harder, we'd learn skills to get ourself a job. In the spare time we find between earning our way we find time to play games.

Sorry - but this shit pisses me off so much. Someone complaining about other peoples greed when they're sponging off everyone else.

Last edited:

Gambling 20% of your income, which I know doesnt cover crap all here in UK is not a good idea imo.
Do yourself a favour and check out:
http://www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk/

This has always happened in EU. I have no idea if these spawns have been happening more recently. Reading this reminds me of a time a long time ago that was so shocking ill never forget it...

I was mining on TI years ago as a noob. I was in the very north part of TI and hogs were in the far south east. I was having a great mining run. a small glob, a few X hits and a XII without even using an amp. Im just going about my business when i watch a hog fall from the sky RIGHT on top of me. I was half a continent away from the hog spawn and they drop one on my head killing me in 3 hits.

It was soo surreal ill never forget it.

^^ Fail.

Get a job please. I fail to see why you should be spending 20% of the money (that hard working people like myself pay you) playing this game when you should be out looking for work.

And no, we're not 'all equal'. Some of us wake up every day and work hard, usually work when we get home too. If we couldn't find a job, we'd look harder, we'd learn skills to get ourself a job. In the spare time we find between earning our way we find time to play games.

Sorry - but this shit pisses me off so much. Someone complaining about other peoples greed when they're sponging off everyone else.

Thank you so much, Mike! I couldn't agree more! Redshoot's post pissed me off so much that I didn't even bothered replying because I usually end up deleting my angry posts. There is more dung in Redshoot's post than in storage on Calypso.

I've noticed this myself over the past couple of months, I'd imagine it annoys most people and may have been coded to make the VTOL exploit harder to accomplish (or it may be a way to cause more decay as already outlined)

AOL disks are good for only one thing..To be used as coasters on your coffee table..

Soo I think giving MA a truck load of coasters would only aid them and not motivate them.

Karma...no one said anything about courts here... yet. As far as not supporting them.. the INSTANT Arkadia goes live and I log in my ass is in the TP and gone. I have been voting wth my ped card (more so my bank card) and not depoing again but obviously that is not getting their attention.

The crap of being in the midle of no where that does not have any mobs what so ever and having a mob land on my head multiple times a session for a few weeks now tells me its not a fluke and is now a "feature" in our platform. A feature which I as a player will not tolerate and will do what I can to make changes happen as I go out of my way to NOT be around mobs to do what I like within the game.

I cannot agree with you less on this point, i really dont understand in the slightest where you are coming from, this is by far the most ignorant post you have made to date, what is wrong with you!!

The aol discs can be tied to string and used to scare away birds too!!:laugh:

Strange

Thanks for warning Trina!I have found when out shooting mobs,the ones I go after have the loot.The ones that come up behind or come out of nowhere and attack always have that dreaded "This creature carries no loot"..disclaimer.coincidence maybe?:scratch2:

I had one afterwards. :eyecrazy:

I hope the Revival terminal but your rear in the right gear, because i can garantee if you can had a hogolo fit between your cheeks you aint going to fit in any armor ever again...... or even threw any doors.

I hope the Revival terminal but your rear in the right gear, because i can garantee if you can had a hogolo fit between your cheeks you aint going to fit in any armor ever again...... or even threw any doors.

Yeah, well... It sags a bit now...

:cry:

^^ Fail.

and who the fuck are you to judge ?
you speak like you are living in UK . ok, supposedly redshoot had a job before and now he isn't looking for his first job in life . then he must have contributed to the social security fund wich gives him the right to get this legal help for a limited time of course , in the meanwhile he is searching for a job. but since he contributed in the past to that fund , doesn't mean HE is paying to himself those 200 pounds ?
in that case HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PAYING HIM ??
@Audrey Cheerful : IRL are you paying redshoot too ? just curious since you are from Germany .
wouldn't it be better to discuss about the game and not to criticise about the real life of others ?

and who the fuck are you to judge ?
you speak like you are living in UK . ok, supposedly redshoot had a job before and now he isn't looking for his first job in life . then he must have contributed to the social security fund wich gives him the right to get this legal help for a limited time of course , in the meanwhile he is searching for a job. but since he contributed in the past to that fund , doesn't mean HE is paying to himself those 200 pounds ?
in that case HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU PAYING HIM ??
@Audrey Cheerful : IRL are you paying redshoot too ? just curious since you are from Germany .
wouldn't it be better to discuss about the game and not to criticise about the real life of others ?

Well shit sherlock, lets see shall we?

How much did he contribute to the system last month? 0 PED
How much he take from the system last month? 3200 PED

How much did I contribute to the system last month? 5800 PED
How much did I take from the system last month (infact - EVER)? 0 PED

Job seekers allowance is there to support people with the minimum amount needed to live while they actively look for new work. It's not there for them to gamble 20% of it - their rent money - in a computer game, and then to come onto the forums talking about greedy people.

I have little respect for the 1,500,000 dole claimers in the UK because there are plenty of jobs - but my main issue was someone who claims the dole to complain about greed on the forums while admitting that he spends 20% of it in a computer game and complaining that there wasnt enough free PED given to him.

Us English folk aren't like Romanian or Polish people - we're a country full of dole claiming layabouts.

Sorry for this thread going so off topic. My last post here.

Last edited:
Watson , i don't give a shit about how much you deposited and how much you or other withdraw .
it's not your business to judge again about this . THIS are the rules of the game (Entropia Universe) and every time you log in you agree with TOU and EULA and that implies rules about withdrawing , so keep quiet about that .
but aren't you twisting my sense of intervention ? are you sure redshoot isn't getting those pounds from the previous years of his contribution to social security fund ?
and is job seekers allowance granted for unlimited time ? can somebody be unemployed for years in a row and still get that help ? just asking since i live in another country.
and regarding what he does with that cash he gets, it's his own problem and he suffers the consequences.
keep talking about game mechnics and let the RL of others at rest .

I wish I could afford to deposit 20% of my monthly income into this game... and I have a decent job :O

Watson , i don't give a shit about how much you deposited and how much you or other withdraw .
it's not your business to judge again about this . THIS are the rules of the game (Entropia Universe) and every time you log in you agree with TOU and EULA and that implies rules about withdrawing , so keep quiet about that .

I wasn't talking about the EU system. I was talking about national insurance. I quoted in PED to make it easier for EU players to understand.

but aren't you twisting my sense of intervention ? are you sure redshoot isn't getting those pounds from the previous years of his contribution to social security fund ?

Sure, if he's worked for it... and he has his own health care and pension saved...

and is job seekers allowance granted for unlimited time ? can somebody be unemployed for years in a row and still get that help ? just asking since i live in another country.

6 months to unlimited depending on the type.

and regarding what he does with that cash he gets, it's his own problem and he suffers the consequences.
keep talking about game mechnics and let the RL of others at rest .

Sure, sorry for ranting so much. Just very frustrating seeing people complain that they're not getting something for free when what they're getting for free already is being spent gambling.

What's all this ^ got to do with mobs spawning repeatedly within 50m of the player? :confused:

What's all this ^ got to do with mobs spawning repeatedly within 50m of the player? :confused:

Good point. :) Apologies to the forum for the rant! the + and - rep is flowing..

back on topic...

I've never experienced it ;) Sometimes randomness can be taken as nonrandom, and people take more notice of things that annoy them than don't affect them. I rarely notice when a mob spawns in my radar but i'd probably notice if it spawned on me..

Back on topic.

Though my loot always stinks in general, I have found that mobs that spawn on top of me have a higher occurrence of being a mini/global than other mobs.

So this is not a problem in my book.

hehe thanx at least for a laugh or two in here.

I LOVE EU's player base.... its sooo predictable yet still funny after 4+ years. You have people trying to discuss a topic at hand..The automatic suckholes stating nothing ever bad happens and the original posters are dillusional...The ones who intreject something TOTALLY off the wall having nothing to do with the game let alone remotely be on topic..

Thanx...

As for the topic... Again I will state I am a miner...NOT HUNTER.. The theories on MA or whom ever spawning mobs on peoples heads is for hunters is fine and dandy. If thats what you guys like Rock on.. Not all hunters hunt in the kamikazi videogame style that most of the gambler types do by killing as many as fast as possible.

Like I said.. I go out of my way to be in places where there are no mobs. There is no reason what so fucking ever to have a mob land on my head. PERIOD. Let alone have it happen so often during my gaming sessions as it does. I am tired of FINALLY finding a good spot to mine and get into the rythm of it just to have if fucked away cause some shitbird programmer with a greedy selfish clueless fuck for a boss made him program mobs to spawn just to add a few pathetic pec to the shed loads of ped they already cycle thru here from us.

As for the theory they are trying to give a big loot..... I just have no words for that statement... MA "Give" something....
If they wanna give me as a miner something it shoud come in the form of a tower not in genetic material.

Anyway back to burning copies of dvd's I know how to put em to good use now.

Edit: This was an angry reply to Fredy. I decided that it's not worth it.

:shower:

Last edited:
I love ninja spawns!!!

They should make ninja teams spawning. Only one mob is not as fun.

wtf keeps happening to me... bastards are spawning prots on me all day lately... bullshit

Starting to think the ninja spawn are a SDS issue. Been mining on NI the last couple of days. Did a run yesterday and havent had any ninja spawns on me :dunno:

This is the business model. With just about every vu has came another way for MA to gain a few more pec from every active player. Why do you think your ped lasts 1/10th the time that it did years ago. It`s not because you are suddenly 10 times more unlucky. The question is how much worse will it get and when will you have had enough.

This is the business model. With just about every vu has came another way for MA to gain a few more pec from every active player. Why do you think your ped lasts 1/10th the time that it did years ago. It`s not because you are suddenly 10 times more unlucky. The question is how much worse will it get and when will you have had enough.

this is just about spot on, theres limit to the amount of shit one man can take

Back