SandKing no looter, yet again...

What you wait in Kim's answer?

- creatures was nerfed
- skillgain was nerfed
- loot was nerfed (no esi, no items with MU and more)
I calculate return and i can say that 1 hour of my hunt cost now is 10-20$, in old times (in 2012) was 1-5$, some hunts include MU was profitable

Now only losses

The fact that the Sand King did not have anything in loot - it is logical, becouse all around is nerfed :mad:

Its all cause of the TEN event. Ya know the Total Entropia Nerf event.

-Bemo-

thx to the NL then the 1k crap loot, I bought a couple cld, this way i wont cycle more ped into lootpool in near future.

Good idea.... I'm sure they're paying out mad cash right now with some of the biggest PED cyclers in-game either taking a "break" or minimizing their spending.....

Menace

I did the opposite. I sold my CLD
I bought Shop, it does more than CLD.
And I plan temporary break the hunt (no peds cycling in lootpool - no % from Calypso shares)
When a big players (like 5-15k ped cycling per day) stop playing, you can see it in % ROI of CLD.
I cycle only ~1k everyday, my break is not important. But if 10 players break cycling peds, or 100?
Think about it. With current loot system CLD is bad investment :)

I am also waiting on Kim|Calypso to reply to this thread....

I bet 1000 ped kim won't reply. That is after all what community managers do!

.........- loot was nerfed (no esi, no items with MU and more)......

:mad:

Not strictly true, had a 100 ped and a 70 ped ESI from Spiders at Takuta this last week - they both sold for good top-market MU's

- loot was nerfed (no esi, no items with MU and more)
I calculate return and i can say that 1 hour of my hunt cost now is 10-20$, in old times (in 2012) was 1-5$, some hunts include MU was profitable

Now only losses

The fact that the Sand King did not have anything in loot - it is logical, becouse all around is nerfed :mad:

Creature loot plenty of item atm... mod loot added alot of item with some decent market (120-130 or more ) you don t hunt the right mob that's all.

And if yu use more $, go back with low gun yu will use less... MA didn t change the price of amo

About the loot on SK it s really crap, i wish people will be compensated but i wait for Kimmi answer too

This may not be popular but no loots are a function of the loot system, we've all experienced them on different levels of mob. The Sand king is no different it's still a mob and has to obey the loot system rules, true they've tried to minimize the chances of it happening but it's still a chance and this group happened to be the unlucky ones to get it.

This may not be popular but no loots are a function of the loot system, we've all experienced them on different levels of mob. The Sand king is no different it's still a mob and has to obey the loot system rules, true they've tried to minimize the chances of it happening but it's still a chance and this group happened to be the unlucky ones to get it.

the promise of no looters has been something that has been toyed with for a long time. Mindark's never had the guts to actually do it yet. I think if they did they'd see massive amounts of deposits increase monthly across the board.

I did the opposite. I sold my CLD
I bought Shop, it does more than CLD.
And I plan temporary break the hunt (no peds cycling in lootpool - no % from Calypso shares)
When a big players (like 5-15k ped cycling per day) stop playing, you can see it in % ROI of CLD.
I cycle only ~1k everyday, my break is not important. But if 10 players break cycling peds, or 100?
Think about it. With current loot system CLD is bad investment :)

I waw ciclying that amount of pesa since the mining changes. Im cashing out but instead 9f buy shoops I will take it out. Dont means if I see game get better I wikk deposit same again.

Can someone please explain to me (who has never killed the Sand King to be sure) why this is such an "outrage"? And by that I mean how is this any different from any other mob giving a no-loot message? :confused:

Can someone please explain to me (who has never killed the Sand King to be sure) why this is such an "outrage"? And by that I mean how is this any different from any other mob giving a no-loot message? :confused:

Because it costs 4k PED in ammo to kill it.....

Menace

Aggg Nooo.....U is all been Hussssskked :eyecrazy:

Creature loot plenty of item atm... mod loot added alot of item with some decent market (120-130 or more ) you don t hunt the right mob that's all.

And if yu use more $, go back with low gun yu will use less... MA didn t change the price of amo

About the loot on SK it s really crap, i wish people will be compensated but i wait for Kimmi answer too

Maybe-maybe. But in few days i check loot at Aurli (small and big), Rextelums, Proterons, Phasm, Atrox. Is it mobs with bad loot and this is "not right mobs"

Tell me a name of "right mob" :)
There are many parameters on which I eyeing mob, quantity and quality of loot, MU on dropped items, and more...
I dont want use a small gun, i want hunt popular mobs in my level category, if you wish kill karabok or snablesnot, you can kill it, i dont want do it. My level and equipment give me possibility of hunt mobs bigger than Shinkiba or nerfed Argo or Feffoid...
But something was broken in last VU.

Added:
About Araneatrox. Was nerfed atm and very easy to kill today. But conjunctly with good loot, ara drops too many TT food, this makes them a bad target like Atroxes.

Last edited:
Maybe-maybe. But in few days i check loot at Aurli (small and big), Rextelums, Proterons, Phasm, Atrox. Is it mobs with bad loot and this is "not right mobs"

Tell me a name of "right mob" :)
There are many parameters on which I eyeing mob, quantity and quality of loot, MU on dropped items, and more...
I dont want use a small gun, i want hunt popular mobs in my level category, if you wish kill karabok or snablesnot, you can kill it, i dont want do it. My level and equipment give me possibility of hunt mobs bigger than Shinkiba or nerfed Argo or Feffoid...
But something was broken in last VU.

Added:
About Araneatrox. Was nerfed atm and very easy to kill today. But conjunctly with good loot, ara drops too many TT food, this makes them a bad target like Atroxes.

rex and prot are shitty mob they don t drop any item with mu, auli drop it rarely then yes you hunt bad mob... ( can't say about phasm didn t hunt any recently, and didn t kill alot of ara too)

(all before VU)
Rextelum drops :
ESI (rare)
Tiger arms (L)
Tiger feets (L)
Large HoF's :)
OAK (between Nov 12 - Jan 13 was with 200-250% MU)

Proterons drops:
ESI
Oil with markup 110%
Some blades (had forgotten a name) with 125% MU

Phasms drops:
ESI (every 3-4 sessions before VU)
Calytrek CR Spirit MK.III (MU up to 175%)
Vain (L) armor parts (MU between 110-150%)
Phasm Wool (300% MU)

Ara drops
ESI
Eon parts (L)
Zero-Four (L)

Aurli now is bad, yes... an all other drops Oils instead items :)

Because it costs 4k PED in ammo to kill it.....

Menace

But surely it also have the potential to give a dream loot, no? :confused:

A no loot suggests to me that it follows the same logic as other mobs (or is just bugged), and that in turn would mean this mob can give out loots up towards 30 million PED. :deal:

Is there ANY creature that NEVER had no looter (or novas) on looting?

Falagor
:bandit:

mh we never had a no loot or nova from big malcruentor, and we hunted them often last year.

maybe number 10001 will be a no loot ... dont know ... thought their are ever looter.

mh we never had a no loot or nova from big malcruentor, and we hunted them often last year.

maybe number 10001 will be a no loot ... dont know ... thought their are ever looter.

When regen mobs were introduced many said they never had a no loot but I and many others got no loots, it depends on how many are being hunted. As the Sand King is a single instance mob it's more likely that people will experience a no loot.

When regen mobs were introduced many said they never had a no loot but I and many others got no loots, it depends on how many are being hunted. As the Sand King is a single instance mob it's more likely that people will experience a no loot.

i only said that i never had one at these mobs, and never heard that anyone had a no loot from malcruentor stalker, thats all. Looted big Falxangius anytime nothing, Big Araneatrox ? All big old school mobs ?

Thx :).

It is clear that sand king has way less chance to "no loot" than big malcruentor.

So clearly something is wrong here.

Falagor

Thx :).

It is clear that sand king has way less chance to "no loot" than big malcruentor.

So clearly something is wrong here.

Falagor

I keep wondering whether waves (and their loot distibution) work exactly like regular mob spawns (and their loot distribution) or not.

I remember a few VU's ago that aliens (CP mobs) or Furor for example always gave loot!

Is that so hard to code for a mob that need almost 100 people shooting with each spending around 40ped in ammo?

Just put a minimum loot of 2k ped +/- for the Sand King and I bet it still be able to give 10K+ hofs or even ATH from time to time!

And if this NL have anything to do with items being looted on Sand King, do like some already said, put items on the waves before the Sand King and make Sand King drop only oils. (the last 3 Sand King that I joined I got only oils anyway)

What - if anything - would lead you to believe otherwise?

I'm not much of a hunter, just some recreational hunting every now and then.

But what I noticed, for example, on NI a short while ago was that the loot of the wave mobs seemed somewhat different that that of the other mobs of the same type.

I was looking for a certain type of crystal for crafting and had a really hard time getting them from the mobs in the 'normal' spawns. Then I started doing the wave for the mob that dropped the crystal according to entropedia, and suddenly I got considerable amounts in a much shorter time.

Was quite interesting btw, because this was basically a very small beginners' mob wave, so you could watch how each wave event was different from the last one both regarding maturities and loot. - The worst wave was when the 4 top mobs (1 King, 3 Leaders) returned 2x Nova and 2x no loot.

I also try to do both wave and regular Shinkibas for the mission, and sometimes I think I notice a shift in the loot I get. I don't have a lot of hard evidence for that, but what I see just keeps me wondering.

Back