Selling Isis CB19 unlimited

Lady Trisha

Prowler
Society
Chaos Crew
Lady Trisha
As title says,selling Isis CB19 unlimited looted by LoneWolf today (he is still out there hunting ^^ so I'll post selling for him).:wtg:

Offers in PM or in thread SB + 15 k, might add BO later. Will let this run when I feel the offer is right but want it sold ASAP ofc since we are not keeping it.

madaline found one today for +17.5 she decided she wanted insted of waiting a few days, so we are back down on + 16 k bid I recived in PM :)

I hold the right to sell or not sell and to who and when I like.

Last edited:
start bid to get this kicked off :)

hmm now i need a 30k hof so i can buy it :p(unlikely)

so goodluck with the sale.

Big gratz on the loot!
And no, won't bid on it, just curious.

will let this run to about next weekend unless I get a really good offer (~+20 k).

:)

Huge Gratz + a bump ;)

madaline found one today for +17.5 she decided she wanted insted of waiting a few days, so we are back down on +16 k bid I recived in PM.

BO + 20 k

Maybe I should keep this, the stats are very nice :)

wow nice loot indeed :) *bump* from me too

bump ...................................................

well put into ingame auction if I dont get any more bids soon !

well put into ingame auction if I dont get any more bids soon !

sorry if i got it wrong, but according to your posts, you have set a SB of +15k, and there was an offer of +16k. was the offer withdrawn?
just curious...

it is odd how these have not been picked up very eagerly, they have the same economic benefits as other similar dmg/sec unL SIB weapons which seem to trade for alot more than this price. maybe BLP is putting people off? or my having one jinxed them? :dunno::hammer:

it is odd how these have not been picked up very eagerly, they have the same economic benefits as other similar dmg/sec unL SIB weapons which seem to trade for alot more than this price. maybe BLP is putting people off? or my having one jinxed them? :dunno::hammer:

the eco difference between L@120% and unL is only 3%. is this eco difference (and, of course, the convenience of not having to search the auction constantly) worth tt+20k ? well, i gess that's the subject for a price check thread :D

all i can say is that i'm an avid user of the L version, and might be interested in the unL version at some point, and that's why i was wondering about the current status of this sales thread.

the eco difference between L@120% and unL is only 3%. is this eco difference (and, of course, the convenience of not having to search the auction constantly) worth tt+20k ? well, i gess that's the subject for a price check thread :D

all i can say is that i'm an avid user of the L version, and might be interested in the unL version at some point, and that's why i was wondering about the current status of this sales thread.

hey, cheaper is cheaper, and it will all add up in the long run. also, if ever there is a shortage of (L)'s, you're always set. no auction hunting or hunting mobs you don't really want to to loot them.

also, if cb19 is ur main weap, any other (L) items you loot are pure proffit as u can sell them on instead of having to hold them.

all advantages of most UL items.

sorry if i got it wrong, but according to your posts, you have set a SB of +15k, and there was an offer of +16k. was the offer withdrawn?
just curious...

All depending on the status on the 16 k bid ofc.

Put into ingame auction since the anonymous bidder found another toy !

SB +15 k / BO + 17 k

Plz close this thread

actualy..is very close to korss400UL....the difference..is nothing.But...cb19 have the range advantage...and this is very important.Also..korss400UL..is around 40k.

Back