Selling: Unlimited Quad :)

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
I'm selling an unlimited quad that doesn't exist and that I don't have.

Why? well because you can be absolutely certain that if you win this quad you will never get it. So it guarantees you peace of mind 100% unlike some others on "anti-sale" which you may have doubts about i.e. you may be thinking if I bid on this and win will I be able to keep it or not?

See why worry just bid on this one. Simplez :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I will start a bid with the money I don't have. Your guess.

The problem is George, your QUAD doesn't have warp or a SI which can be upgraded. If it had those features you could command your price. At this stage I don't see you getting more than 12-15k. If you truely want to test the market pretend to put it on auction with SB 0, BO 30K and see what happens.

Last edited:
I'm selling an unlimited quad that doesn't exist and that I don't have.
I really, really want this. Mainly because since it doesn't exist I know I can't have it.:D

Why? well because you can be absolutely certain that if you win this quad you will never get it. So it guarantees you peace of mind 100% unlike some others on "anti-sale" which you may have doubts about i.e. you may be thinking if I bid on this and win will I be able to keep it or not?

See why worry just bid on this one. Simplez :)
If only I had a Mothership to sell to (not) get it.....:(:silly2:

I bid all of the money.

As my thread about

List (blue text indicates they are ingame already):
Cruiser
Aniara Class Mothership
Imperium Mothership
Destroyer
Vega Class Privateer
Imperium Spaceship
Carguero Freighter
Anti-Mothership Bomber
Quad-Wing Interceptor
VTOL
Deep Space Interceptor

Picture (with names):
[URL="https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=280961"]

Picture (without names):

Picture Sources:
Cruiser, Destroyer, Vega Class Privateer, Aniara Class Mothership - www.entropiauniverse.com/media/images
Imperium Mothership, Imperium Spaceship, Carguero Freighter, Anti-Mothership Bomber, Deep Space Interceptor - www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki
Quad-Wing Interceptor, VTOL - Screenshots taken by myself.

I swap my (L) Anti-Mothership Bomber for it.;)

I rather bid all myvirtual money on a mod fap the seller does not. I will be more happier virtually if I win the none existing mod fap. ;)

Somebody should bid all the ped stagger dosnt have after MA give him A permanent ban

I bid all the lost ped in all professions from every single avatar that have existed.

I will trade you this shiny paperclip. :)

Somebody should bid all the ped stagger dosnt have after MA give him A permanent ban

ban poor staggy?
why would they ban poor poor staggy... he never do anything against the EULA :rolleyes:

I bid one power huggles no higher!

>^.^<

I bid all the ped I've looted in the last 3 months. :silly2:

Back