Server Downtime for Release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 11.10.3 and Planet Partner Content. Estimated patch size is 99 MB.

The servers will be taken down at 2011-05-31 07:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of between 60 to 180 minutes.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow our servers will be temporarily made unavailable while we implement Entropia Universe Release 11.10.3 and Planet Partner Content. Estimated patch size is 99 MB.

The servers will be taken down at 2011-05-31 07:00 UTC, and we estimate a downtime of between 60 to 180 minutes.

maybe, just maybe a fix for the EXTRACTOR bug !!! Please

Mining fixes! Hopefully also some explanations for the Calypso download in 11.10.2

:/ and some more characters...

Last edited:
Treasure hunting :)

yeah treasure hunting FTW!

Sorry but no...

I'll write more about Treasure Hunting soon, however I just wanted to clear up a rumour that it will be released on 31st May. I'm not sure how the misunderstanding occurred however I can say that Treasure Hunting will not be implemented on Arkadia on 31st May. For Treasure Hunting to be a fully functioning system it needs to be very complex (ie lots of items and uses for them - BP's). So I'd encourage everyone to get to know the planet and enjoy it for what it is while we firstly resolve a few known bugs and then get busy finishing the Treasure Hunting.

Not just extractors, the finders are nerfed also.

I thought that was just the numbers in item info? At least for depth...

Space... ? :confused:

No idea, but speaking of Arkadia didn't they say that a lot of blueprints were to be released around a week after implementation? :confused:

I thought that was just the numbers in item info? At least for depth...

Depth seems to work ok, but reload is slow, which sucks on FOMA or HELL, and I heard about something not working right when switching finders.

just hope it's a mining fix. tyred of being stoped

the last patch was changes to calypso's space area and the hanger owners that went on the tour got to see some neat stuff from what I was told XD

the last patch was changes to calypso's space area and the hanger owners that went on the tour got to see some neat stuff from what I was told XD

Yup saw some awesome stuff floating around up there :)

At 99 Meg, I shouldn't think it is space, but fingers crossed for the mining equipment fix.

There is a slight hope that the hangars will be occupied of course...

You forgot the obvious :p

Rocktropia bps

Minor digit change. It's not space, it's fixes.

Yes, fixes, but planet content may be big things too :)

digit changes? so mining is fixed?

no mining fix! DJEEZUS!

Servers are down for the update.:)

Back