Question: Server Status: The system is currently offline

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Is this a worldwide issue, or just me?

If you have an internet connection, and you see that message, in the future you will know that it's global, and pertains to everybody.

If this is a precursor to a patch that fixes the GC issue, then I'm impressed with how late the MA staff has stayed up today.

Grrrrr I just want to play with my mind force toys! Cryo rocks!

Same thing here :mad:

Well glad it is not just me

i was logged in earlier then left went to come back since its 12:01 am here and paycheck is in the bank means deposit time and could not get in

Sighs to late to hit the bars and no EU

Apparently its been down since Calypso time 0:55....its now 04:42...I guess everyone playing mindforce, too many people came back since the CryEngine update! Must be a bad crash or the MA staff have gone to bed ready for a busy day, its 642am there at MA HQ! They must be asleep zzzzzzzzz:zzz:

The thing is, as far as I can tell, I and a lot of others are still "logged in" and experiencing endless permanent lag. It probably isn't helping anything that we refuse to log out and insist on waiting for it to crash. :bomb:

If this is a precursor to a patch that fixes the GC issue, then I'm impressed with how late the MA staff has stayed up today.

Well it IS very early in the morning over at Head Quarters. To be honest since this business is OPEN 24 hours, one would have to presume they'd atleast have a few staff members working around the clock to suit all customers :scratch2:

But yeah, it is impressive if someone was actually working on it as we speak considering the time.

brought back mindforce. maybe its down now for animal taming hangars or disciples? lol.... meh im probably just doing more wishful thinking, game seems to have me doing a lot of that lately, if someones there though workin, get the coffee brewing and do some work ffs lol :computer:

Maybe they only just worked out that we GC users have not been able to log in :mad:
Hope that is what they are working on.

still down:( waiting...

server mmmm almost up?

All Systems Online now, but logging in says server is down.... mmmmm anxious

I just logged in with no problems ;)

Back