SGA items - clues & discussion

well Ul 63 for ambu is not a uber item for me ( it s a very good one yes but it s not a MM or mod fap )

And for atrax i m agree with you :p but only big trax loot it ( if yu want know i m currently at big atrax La trying to loot one :3

Did y'all read the article?
A background story has been introduced and players can now do quests to uncover the storyline, a big change from the old Entropia lifestyle, which revolved around hunting, crafting and socializing.

Err..., wtf!?
:scratch2:

the quest is to solve clue for loot a MM :rolleyes:

This is not even official information, but I guess it's fun to speculate :) Why would IGN release this and not MA/FPC?

This is not even official information, but I guess it's fun to speculate :) Why would IGN release this and not MA/FPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXANDER View Post
We find out about these from other sources ?

Marco:
Yes, in the modern media world, this is called "an exclusive". There will be more of those in the future concerning FPC/Planet Calypso materials.

It is also mentioned on the Entropia Gateway.

SGA Items: lets find out those clue

1. Modified Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

RX Unit? Daspletor

2. Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Second Golden Age Edition
Clue: My treasure is not that of my home. My home is a new one; my treasure is not.

TI mob?

1. Angel Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$4000
* Angel Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I work hard like one and I may look like one, but I am not. But I am difficult.

* Sentinel Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I am more than you; half again your legs, thrice your height, many times your eyes.

Allophyl?

3. Supremacy Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$10000
Clue: I am like the bee, stingy. I am like the sun, painful. I am like the autumn leaf, bitter. Do not forget I warned you.

scilupor?

1. Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Carbine with estimated market value of US$20000
Clue: My sister was a famous TV celeb.

2. DOA Foeripper, Second Golden Age Edition
BLP Carbine with estimated market value US$15000
Clue: Once, my monarch stood first in the fourth file.

3. Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Pistol with estimated market value of US$17000
Clue: Here is the key to my secret: OTTFFSS. The next letter tells who I am.

If u think u got some, please tell us about it

Last edited:

Because MA/FPC are crap at communication, couldn't care less about loyal players and basically don't give a shit?

Really nice of them to let us pour peds into EU until they don't need us anymore ...and can afford to spread out and advertise elsewhere without even telling us WTF is going on here on EF, the real home of EU and Calypso's long serving playerbase.

The answer to the riddles is simple...uber items to ubers who already have them etc etc

Sad to see this. I had hoped things were improving.

t

Well if I fallow MA marketing so far, to be able to loot the TOP items (like the mod fap) pl will spend their house worth of money.:)

Only events like the movie making or creature making are free.
The event with prize (the one where ppl got the jag and boar armors) many reported that they spended more that 10000 peds in hunting.

So from that you can imagine that ONLY the hard core mobs (spiders, hogg) that kind will drop uber items) good to tell noobs every one can loot something.

BTW skalman camp spiders.;)

This one is easy:

But am not crazy to tell.:)

* Angel Arm Guards, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I work hard like one and I may look like one, but I am not. But I am difficult.

Morsusilex? They look like rocks anyway, but difficult? :laugh:;)

could be less... there could be the top 10 items shown and 990 Christmas flowers SGA or could be the top 10 unique items times 5 (5 mod faps, 5 doa etc) + other 20 tipes of items times whatever is left...

Hmm, when I think for example at Result List from Merry Mayhem, or the last announcement about the testing of CE2 or when SGA starts and how long it will last one has to think how to take MA's statements and what to interpret into it or not..

After years it seams you have to take what MA says and then try to make the worst possible out of it to cover what it will be. (MA> said there will be a list of top 200 in every categorie but never ever said it will be accurate in any way except for the price winners - and they sticket to that as all can remember) - Same happendwith "tested" CE2 introduction or could anyone ever imagine that some tester went out to mine etc. and did not notice the problem with the landscape or even the C++ redistributable(sode by side error) problem when downloading it.

If we take the knowledge we have with MA/FPC statements from the past and use it on SGA items announcement ALEXANDER with 10 top items SGA edition and 990 Christmas flowers SGA edition could be closer to the reality than everyone hopes in their darkest dreams...

Clue: The seventh out of seven, I and my siblings arch the sky. But only I will give you the treasure from someone with only two legs.

RX Unit?

It's Dasp.

A rainbow will arch the sky. The rainbow has seven colour. The seventh colour is violet. Dasps are violet. Dasps walk on two legs.

Morsusilex? They look like rocks anyway, but difficult? :laugh:;)

I was thinking about the ants:

i work hard like an ants
i look like an ants
but i m not
but i m difficult, what do u think about it?

Clue: My treasure is not that of my home. My home is a new one; my treasure is not.

TI mob?

Couldn't this be like hogs or something ? I mean "My home is a new one" and as hogs were located south from Argus before so their home is new at TI. The key might also be which mob at TI that has dropped imp fap before. "My treasure is not" kinda refers to that this mob has dropped imp faps before.

Yeah, works both ways..."work hard like an ant" and "hard like a rock" are both used proverbs I guess? But formis actually are ants, sort of (as their name suggests) while morsusilexes only looks like rocks.

And I believe they used to drop angel parts once??

If MA were going to place a speculative market value on items, I would have thought they would go for realistic prices.

If I were MA and trying to put a market value on them I would put the official (public) ones lower than my own estimates, in order to avoid upsetting people if they do not rise to that value :silly2:

Reactions: Ozi
could be less... there could be the top 10 items shown and 990 Christmas flowers SGA or could be the top 10 unique items times 5 (5 mod faps, 5 doa etc) + other 20 tipes of items times whatever is left...

As I said in another thread, "at least 1000 items" MIGHT mean that there are 1000 different items, and then 10-100 of each kind :rolleyes:

As I said in another thread, "at least 1000 items" MIGHT mean that there are 1000 different items, and then 10-100 of each kind :rolleyes:

Knowing the game and MA so well (I can tell from your activity and joined date) do you really belive that your statement has a higher % of being true than mine ? :)

I will loot a SGA Item this eavning :D

Regrads.
Lanna

OK. Items aside, where is this "new" storylibe and these "quests" that are so new to EU ?

I see a few riddles which aren't even on a par to the note fiasco ...or the orbs, and a ship crashing into the planet and...erm oh that's it.

When anyone reading this stuff arrives ingame and finds the reality and bugs we have to "immerse ourselves in" they will be very annoyed. Not to mention the chances of a n00b looting any of those items mentioned ...it isn't mentioned that people with years ingame probably won't be able to hunt the mobs dropping most of the featured items is it?

The mention on entropiagateway...a one liner with a link? Awesome apathy. No real clue at all that there is important info there...and they sure knew we wanted that info.

t

PS The word robota means literally work, labor or serf labor, and figuratively "drudgery" or "hard work" which is part of a clue.

When anyone reading this stuff arrives ingame and finds the reality and bugs we have to "immerse ourselves in" they will be very annoyed.

Well i m agree with you about loot but for bug not it s normal we have bug ingame yu play a free game with CE2 don t forget ;)

Stats on the pic for the imkII:

BLP Sniper,
59 attacks/min
50.5-110 dmg
27.5 range.

wtf? :scratch2:

RX Unit? Daspletor

TI mob?

* Sentinel Gloves, Second Golden Age Edition - Clue: I am more than you; half again your legs, thrice your height, many times your eyes.

Allophyl?

3. Supremacy Armor Set, Second Golden Age Edition - US$10000
Clue: I am like the bee, stingy. I am like the sun, painful. I am like the autumn leaf, bitter. Do not forget I warned you.

scilupor?

2. DOA Foeripper, Second Golden Age Edition
BLP Carbine with estimated market value US$15000
Clue: Once, my monarch stood first in the fourth file.

3. Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, Second Golden Age Edition
Laser Pistol with estimated market value of US$17000
Clue: Here is the key to my secret: OTTFFSS. The next letter tells who I am.

If u think u got some, please tell us about it

I think MM is spider coz next number in series is 8 and spider has 8 legs.

Mod Fap Dasp, already explained via rainbow.

Imp Fap maybe Aurli with Au symbolising gold and 'lair' in name sort of means home...not sure about this one though.

The angel set, I associate 'work hard like one' with 'working like a dog' so I'd go for Phasms.

Foe sounds like chess board position ie. Queen but dunno the mob.

No idea about sister who is a celebrity...is there a Kreltin Spears?

IMK2 and Foeripper are not good the Imk2 is foeripper stat and Foeripper is Imk2 stat

Stats on the pic for the imkII:

BLP Sniper,
59 attacks/min
50.5-110 dmg
27.5 range.

wtf? :scratch2:

Someone put the foeripper stats on the Imp Mk II (look at the foeripper pic).

Fap 69 SGA edition found by Zone Wand Wanderer at 14H 35 ped tt unknow mob ^^ if he can post the screen :p gz to him

Back