Some people that pvp are cowards.

Status
Page 10 :yup:
EntropiaTimes - December 2010 issue

Link me to yours so i can see what your about ;) Actually nevermind :tongue2:

ZOMG, you are famous??!!!! :laugh:

Dude, is your self-esteem that low that you get your kicks from an article in a magazine nobody reads?
(i was the admin of EP long before Aug 2010 btw ;) ...)

We still wait for a screenie showing your AGILITY, noob.

/Edit:
Oh, and i still wait for an explanation what i was supposed to find in your sig - apparently, Force was +repping you with that comment, but you still didn't manage to catch it's meaning.

ZOMG, you are famous??!!!! :laugh:

Dude, is your self-esteem that low that you get your kicks from an article in a magazine nobody reads?
(i was the admin of EP long before Aug 2010 btw ;) ...)

We still wait for a screenie showing your AGILITY, noob.

/Edit:
Oh, and i still wait for an explanation what i was supposed to find in your sig - apparently, Force was +repping you with that comment, but you still didn't manage to catch it's meaning.

Didnt you just love that i plus rep you in return for your neg rep to poor ol Diasy :( :) Dude the fact that i am less than 10 months in game and kicking the kinda ass that i do is fucking awesome. I LOVE KILLING OTHER PLAYERS ~ FACT ! As for skills, do you have any idea how many hours a day i am in this game shooting whatever comes in my way (99% are GD) ? Yea IM LOVING IT. :wtg: Self esteem you say? Trust me, Not a Problem ;)

Didnt you just love that i plus rep you in return for your neg rep to poor ol Diasy :( :) Dude the fact that i am less than 10 months in game and kicking the kinda ass that i do is fucking awesome. I LOVE KILLING OTHER PLAYERS ~ FACT ! As for skills, do you have any idea how many hours a day i am in this game shooting whatever comes in my way (99% are GD) ? Yea IM LOVING IT. :wtg: Self esteem you say? Trust me, Not a Problem ;)

So many "lol"s per line - i am terribly sorry, but i got to ask you if you are already old enough to play this game?

Dude, you don't PK - you shoot unarmoured, unarmed people in the back, this is nowhere near "cool", and for sure not "honorable" or "kicking ass" - this is just SAD.
It's like killing Skalman when he is AFK, every noob in OJs can do that... and you are pathetic enough to brag about it... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your agility - we're still waiting. (that you haven't posted it yet speaks volumes tho)

So many "lol"s per line - i am terribly sorry, but i got to ask you if you are already old enough to play this game?

Dude, you don't PK - you shoot unarmoured, unarmed people in the back, this is nowhere near "cool", and for sure not "honorable" or "kicking ass" - this is just SAD.
It's like killing Skalman when he is AFK, every noob in OJs can do that... and you are pathetic enough to brag about it... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your agility - we're still waiting. (that you haven't posted it yet speaks volumes tho)

Enough chit chat, get your gear on and come look me up one day so this noob can bitch slap your mofo ass all over pvp ;) Were done here son :)

Enough chit chat, get your gear on and come look me up one day so this noob can bitch slap your mofo ass all over pvp ;) Were done here son :)

Your AAAAAGIIIIIILITY!!!!

Yes, we still wait for a screenie!! :laugh:

comprende now what Im saying?
because I understand you very well.

And no, I didnt forget anything else

I know what your saying but it doesnt matter.. you think theres some kind of honor in pkpk... :laugh: thats the most stupid thing I have ever heard since I started playing pe..

again.. they enjoy killing other ppl.. its a part of the game.. live with it and stop acting like the minister of morals and ethics.. its a game where killing other players is totally legal and doable.. so let them have their fun and keep out of pvp zones if you dont want to have anything to do with them.. Im not gonna try to explain this again.. so you have to reread this post a few times..

Okay getting a little sidetracked are we? This thread is not about PKing in general just pking at a TP. Sure kill a person once at a TP, then let them go. Repeatedly killing them is just rude.

simple it is a bug

So you can report people for abusing the bug? :)

I feel with you kosmos, some people are assholes...

I have no idea why there would be PvP at the TP when you arrive there, it is just fucked up... if it is a bug, it shouldn't be THAT hard to fix and should just take a day at max... if it is not a bug and it is supposed to be PvP at the teleporter, someone needs a fucking slap across the face :)

Okay getting a little sidetracked are we? This thread is not about PKing in general just pking at a TP. Sure kill a person once at a TP, then let them go. Repeatedly killing them is just rude.

Might be rude sure, thing is its actually boring... Well that is of course not true if the victim after getting killed the first time gets all crazy and comes after you to stalk you and call you names etc. that is when it starts to get fun and also gives you a valid reason to repeatedly kill them :laugh:

Once it actually came to the point that a soc had at least one person stationed at every tp I went to just to have a look out for where to try and catch me, sad thing is that no one managed to give me a descent fight that day...
anyway enough with the stories, pvp is pvp some enjoy it others hate it, if you cant stand it go play any other game that offers pve servers or adapt. Also as suggested if you want them to do something about the pk tp's then you should tell them!

So you can report people for abusing the bug? :)

I feel with you kosmos, some people are assholes...

I have no idea why there would be PvP at the TP when you arrive there, it is just fucked up... if it is a bug, it shouldn't be THAT hard to fix and should just take a day at max... if it is not a bug and it is supposed to be PvP at the teleporter, someone needs a fucking slap across the face :)

Well they probably wont change a thing since it fills their pockets with money :cool:
And its more likely that its a feature rather then a bug in their eyes :yup:

Pvp is accessible for noobs too.. which is cool. More people to have fun with. And noobs kill other noobs. Not a fan of L stuff, but noobs need good power and protection i guess. Tp killing is kinda cheap though.

Last edited:
If someone isnt happy with PVP just try to keep away from those tp´s
I know how it is to be ganked by pk´ers, well its not fun if u are about to go somewhere but as i said earlier there is no risk if you aren´t in a lootable zone..
About other persons showing that they can pk, by shooting gd´s, allright do it then i dont care but its just simple minded people shooting others in the back while unarmed and cannot defend themself. I just refer to irl warzones where there is snipes shooting at innocent
I have no clue what´s the point of shooting a guy in a bugged pvp, just go to pvp3 and make love there :) But as i said just do it if u wanna spend peds/decay on others that cant defend themself if thats your biggest interrest in this game.

Might be rude sure, thing is its actually boring... Well that is of course not true if the victim after getting killed the first time gets all crazy and comes after you to stalk you and call you names etc. that is when it starts to get fun and also gives you a valid reason to repeatedly kill them :laugh:

Once it actually came to the point that a soc had at least one person stationed at every tp I went to just to have a look out for where to try and catch me, sad thing is that no one managed to give me a descent fight that day...
anyway enough with the stories, pvp is pvp some enjoy it others hate it, if you cant stand it go play any other game that offers pve servers or adapt. Also as suggested if you want them to do something about the pk tp's then you should tell them!

LMFAO,, u are so full of shit lmfao.

Let me remind ur little nib ass that u were the one in twins yeterday calling me a nib. Im sure no ubah player but compared to ur noobish pker wannabe ass, ROFL.
I havent even spooken to u when i was having fun in ring but u came up with the nib word, LMFAO.

Seriusly what TP were u guarding memorial island??
A noob like to talks trash, ur agility is like 35, and u wanna be a PKer in shogun armor, lmfao talka about noobish.
Why dont u tell e1 how u were hiding behind ppl in ring not to get shot, even enterd it with ur punny armor lmfao.
Anyways LR63 did the trick

we pwn all - and all it takes is any "one" rock star in any pvp area - we are use to fighting 5to 1 min odds

I so want to see who would win a fair 10 round one on one duel - a "RS" member or Star :laugh:

And demanding that unarmored one-week-old newbies pay a fee to leave an area because the tp is in PvP is just despicable...

If i were a planet partner, i would deny any connection with a certain group of players and dispraise their doing... No naming, just thinking out loud...

Someone gets killed due to personal disputes on amethera or some other conflicts - nothing that bad unless it gets out of control. Shooting innocent players just because pvp is enabled and calling it fun is just retarded. Twin Peaks pvp has always been the place for fun, training whatever. Not enough? Go to eudoria pvp areas or pvp4, organize an event in Zychion.

I so want to see who would win a fair 10 round one on one duel - a "RS" member or Star :laugh:

There use to be a rumour which i almost beleived that Daisy was actually a alt for Star that he uses to have fun with. I remember some one asking Star about this at the Oil rig once, and he gave no response. But then the other day on a live feed from star i saw Daisy's name on his fl, so who knows what that is about.

I like to decay with Man MPH any helicopters/vtols/tanks I see in the pvp area near the Akmuul TP or in pvp4. :)

It's so much fun :yay:

Last time I decayed at Akmuul for ~0.56 ped the helicopter of some guy from Shaolin. :tongue2:

Last I heard that thing was like 2k ped :scratch2:

:vampire: Mhuaaaaa

Playerkilling is the funniest thing in this game if you ask me.

What does it matter if they chipped in to PK? It makes me feel good some people actually enjoy this game so much they play it just for fun without the need of return.

And as for "u can just kill nibs or people that is afk etc etc". Ive seen them many times having some fun at the oilrig and other PVP zones. They seem to be anywhere u can PVP.

Unfortunatly i cant afford to PK all the time, if i could i would do it all the time.

As for the TP killing. Dont blame the Playerkillers, blame MA and tell them to fix it.

Thanks MA for the pvp, it makes this game so much more fun and exiting.

not beating a dead horse but..

This thread did catch my att i did read the whole thing. ColdFinger is talking alot of smack but so far no one has posted a ss of him getting his ass handed to him. As for me i prob cant nor do i have the want to. Yea pk'ing at a tp may be a dog shit thing to do but pvp is pvp. I do know for a fact that there many players that can prob pk him very fast and many times over.The question is do they care? Do they really want to? I think not. They have much better things to do.But I think it would be a safe bet if ColdFinger hit a hof or ath in pvp4 and he was alone, he would lose his shit. So really what it comes down to, if you dont want to get pk'ed stay out of pvp, or skill up get the good toys and have at it. just my 2 pec's enjoy

edit my bad . just found a vid of my boss wildman handing coldfinger his ass to him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuhOXUe5130
so sorry coldfinger you can still prob hand my ass to me but your vid " makeing wildman my bitch" i think you just got lucky. still pvp is pvp enjoy

Last edited:
This is why we fight - cause its fun

And demanding that unarmored one-week-old newbies pay a fee to leave an area because the tp is in PvP is just despicable...

Cowards ROCK STARS are not - Best pker's in all of E.U. i say yes!

Jedi
Force Majeure
Proud Member ROCK STARS

After the recent VU, I went to Cayuze to "clear the area". I saw multiple GDs firing on ppl near the TP. Instead of crying about it, I fought back. In my Rascal armor, I was fighting 3-5 other GDs who were all in the same Soc. I was shooting a regular un-tiered 53 (my hunting rifle) and OWNING them. I'm surprised I didn't pk hof, 4v1, I was winning the battles.

I was actually in that Soc I was fighting and found that I do not like the leader of this Soc. He was there fighting, so it was more incentive to kill him and his mates.

My advice is, kill the nib, then go on your way.

Rockstars are all noob..... easy to kill them with no armor and a Manis even.... hell, if had the time, you could just own them with a MMPH.

I HAVE PICS DAISY, ROBOT BOY, FORCE..... yeah TP and claim camping is hulluh kool.... till ur ass gets kicked :p

:) tray catch super player this days noob :))

if you really think you are uber tray cach my lol:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:tongue2: I got the title of the thread all wrong :laugh:

I thought it would be about ppl who are to chicken to enter pvp :laugh:

I admit I am a pvp coward, I never enter pvp when I dont have to!
Ofc tried it a couple times or go to non.lootable pvp zones but lootable zones I try to avoid, just when trying to run new tps I went through and have to admit it was quite exciting and thrill got high when tried to run from a green dot and make mobs kill me faster :tongue2:

mommy mommy... timmy called my ugly... buuhuuu!!!

This is what your saying...

Now grow up!

:laugh: Hmm, i was thinking the same :rolleyes:

:tongue2: I got the title of the thread all wrong :laugh:

I thought it would be about ppl who are to chicken to enter pvp :laugh:

I admit I am a pvp coward, I never enter pvp when I dont have to!
Ofc tried it a couple times or go to non.lootable pvp zones but lootable zones I try to avoid, just when trying to run new tps I went through and have to admit it was quite exciting and thrill got high when tried to run from a green dot and make mobs kill me faster :tongue2:

the point of this thread is akmuul storage, teleporter, etc isn't for pvp it has other functions but due to crappy coding people camp the area to pk people that aren't entering the zone for pvp.

i am going to report my post and have this closed so this won't be necroed any further.

Closed at request of thread starter.

Status
Back