Discovery: Something Modified

GAMBLE

Prowler
Society
No Remorse
stuart GAMBLE gamble
looted this new discovery no idea what it's for does anyone know ???

Modified Source Code

Demon beacons? :laugh:

Quick - use it yourself or put an auction here on forum that someone will use it and you will get cash instead :cool:.

Falagor
:bandit:

I hope its in some sort of storyline, we need something new now =)

Gratz!!

Edit: LoL just read that it was deamons that modified it. Will we see elves soon too. Seems like we will have all types of creature-classes made over time in a not so distant future =)

I'm pretty sure it's used for the Firewall armors.

RAP

Grz Gamble .. where did you loot it ?

You are not the first one to have them :)

So strange why you got the discovery.
But grats for that.

Well...

We already have a resource called Open Source Code which looks quite similar. So, nothing more than words without promise, I suppose. :dunno:

EDIT: Then again, maybe you could re-program a Code Demon from HELL with it. :vampire:

You are not the first one to have them :)

So strange why you got the discovery.
But grats for that.

Because he is the first to loot them.

I believe 4 people (I am one of them) received stacks of Open, Modified, Infected, and Pure Source codes as event prizes yesterday.

Only Open source code is used in Firewall armor, so I think the others are to be used for prints which haven't dropped yet.

What demon dropped the Mod code?

Also I will pay 400% for any of the codes. (thats 1ped each)

Congrats on the discovery :)

narfi

I guess its for an armour thats bp has not dropped it came from hell.

Only once ive looted and killed a few of the mob. So atm not sure how rare it is.

How many did you get Narfi ??

I guess its for an armour thats bp has not dropped it came from hell.

Only once ive looted and killed a few of the mob. So atm not sure how rare it is.

How many did you get Narfi ??

I got 60 of them, but that doesnt really define how rare/common they are in loot.
You get them from hacker demons?

I have been getting 1 stack of open source codes from them each 3-500peds of ammo. (stacks of 2-14 more often 2-4)

Id like to know which demon you got them from, and we can compare notes on how often they drop now that they have been discovered. (the other 2 should still have discovery hofs as well for whoever finds them)

narfi

Nice!! Gratz :)

Gratz!

Sell it to neverdie and say it is an egg!

modified source code .... easy, now you have to discover bug fixes before they are implemented

gratz

This was on Calypso?

Back