Space non-pvp corridor between planets

I dont think people would stop complaining because of that, its not much different then now.
Currently people have the option to travel with service providers where they dont get lootet and still some of them travel with providers where they loose loot or get blown up consistantly and then they start complaining afterwards even thought they had the choice in the first place.

Very recently, a Swedish report regarding youth's travel habits has been published. There are some good thought there that probably could apply to travel inside entropia, and in this case travel between planets.

Origin website: http://trafa.se/sv/Projekt/Regeringsuppdrag/Omvarldsanalys/Ungas-resvanor/ (Swedish)

Following translated using goodle translaet (no time right now to do a manual translation; so I'm sorry for possible translation errors). The underlining is mine.

All indications are that travel in the community will increase, while we are seeing an increased individualization and the need for "on-demand services," including in the transport sector.

Young people are generally good trendsetters and studying their values ​​and attitudes can provide signals about new behaviors and trends that they take with them into the future adulthood and working life and its possible impact on future travel.

Rational and personalized choice determines largely the youth travel patterns. The desire to go environmentally conscious can be there, but what determines the purely practical factors such as availability, cost, time optimization and convenience. The young people choose the way in the most flexible and easiest way to take them måldestina-tion. The choice of transport often becomes quickly a routine where any ideological reason to change their travel habits have marginal impact. Here they differ very little from the rest of the population. In many respects determines the life situation of transport.

So, having only SI improved motherships as a mean of transportation would hadly be seen as a good system of transport for the future; at least in the real world it wouldn't.

You have clearly never heard of the phrase "THERE IS MONEY IN WAR"

I agree, apart of trading i mentoned that -there is a lot of oportunity for MS owners and pirates...

PvP in space is needed only to feed up MS owners and pirates.

More pvp oportunity? - you said it ..
Lots of Rebuilding /Decay Lots of Funding/ SI/ Ammo etc ......
The problem here is that most in EU players lack the vision to play this face value negative into a self serving positive.

And i agree here too.
- MA need make mode that ores with wich are done ship plates and SI are consumables - so eeach time MS are damaged or destroyed neeed more ore ingots from miners to repair it.
-if spaceship ( all types ) is destroyed winner loot claim deed too - ie winner loot ownership on that destroyed wheicle
-if using teleporting technology is not allowed then MA need remove summon function from game and give quad taxy drivers more oportunity, or maybe mindforcerers

Back