Space pvp antiwhining

dr3w

Elite
Society
Mine To Extract
Eve Damsel Online
(inhales)

I WANNA ALL OF YOU RICH BASTARDS SUFFER IN THE SPACE FOR REAL HUGE LOSSES AND...

(exhales)

Sorry. You know, I mean those real rich bastards, who can afford anti-toxic shot, and go and try PVP4 by themselves, instead of whine on something that they do not know.

I used that shot, and was several times in PVP4, mining. Never killed. There is really much thrill of POTENTIAL loss than there actually is, if you not complete idiot. That was said a lot by PK'ers tho, I just repeat from experience of myself.

I want see space most dangerous place, yo! What I really feed up - it's market, over-saturated with crap with no MU at all. That's really disaster for me. I hate it. I... well, enough.

I want to see huge space pirate socs, who can deliver real threat to that fatasses with motherships, thinking - they can do anything, cuz they have alot of PEDs (inhales) AND BECAUSE I NEED TO DEPOS... (exhales)

Sorry, forgot my medicines.

I want to see mothership's crew @ work. With those huge guns. By the way, you - yes, you - did a shoot from those guns at least in forts? Try it. You will be amazed what that gun just alone can do. And there will your mouse skills now have advantage - not your hardly chipped in ones!

Businessman with mothership clearly understands that protection is a must for his venture. There will be need in a skilled gunners, it's cool. Well, those can be hired by pirates tho, hehe.

Every party will need working hard, to protect or gain. I hope, I will see MA-propaganda machine filled with blue explosion: "Team Spacerats destroyed Bismarck worth XXXXX PED..." and consecutive wave of HOFs of looted passengers. With names. (evilsmile.jpg)

And not all must be looted. Half of it must be destroyed, just get out from balance, for economy refreshing. There must be unavoidable from risk way from planet to planet.

Anti-toxic shot cost 5 PED? Go buy and try it. (little advertisement: it will work until you get killed, meaning - you can enter and leave PVP4 as many times as you wish)

Still don't want? Afraid? Well, real PK'er owning you each hunting session anyway. Often much more than 5 PED of decay.

MA.

Last edited:
(inhales)

I WANNA ALL OF YOU RICH BASTARDS SUFFER IN THE SPACE FOR REAL HUGE LOSSES AND...

(exhales)

Sorry. You know, I mean those real rich bastards, who can afford anti-toxic shot, and go and try PVP4 by themselves, instead of whine on something that they do not know.

I used that shot, and was several times in PVP4, mining. Never killed. There is really much thrill of POTENTIAL loss than there actually is, if you not complete idiot. That was said a lot by PK'ers tho, I just repeat from experience of myself.

I want see space most dangerous place, yo! What I really feed up - it's market, over-saturated with crap with no MU at all. That's really disaster for me. I hate it. I... well, enough.

I want to see huge space pirate socs, who can deliver real threat to that fatasses with motherships, thinking - they can do anything, cuz they have alot of PEDs (inhales) AND BECAUSE I NEED TO DEPOS... (exhales)

Sorry, forgot my medicines.

I want to see mothership's crew @ work. With those huge guns. By the way, you - yes, you - did a shoot from those guns at least in forts? Try it. You will be amazed what that gun just alone can do. And there will your mouse skills now have advantage - not your hardly chipped in ones!

Businessman with mothership clearly understands that protection is a must for his venture. There will be need in a skilled gunners, it's cool. Well, those can be hired by pirates tho, hehe.

Every party will need working hard, to protect or gain. I hope, I will see MA-propaganda machine filled with blue explosion: "Team Spacerats destroyed Bismarck worth XXXXX PED..." and consecutive wave of HOFs of looted passengers. With names. (evilsmile.jpg)

And not all must be looted. Half of it must be destroyed, just get out from balance, for economy refreshing. There must be unavoidable from risk way from planet to planet.

Anti-toxic shot cost 5 PED? Go buy and try it. (little advertisement: it will work until you don't get killed, meaning - you can enter and leave PVP4 as many times as you wish)

Still don't want? Afraid? Well, real PK'er owning you each hunting session anyway. Often much more than 5 PED of decay.

MA.

you dont need a shot for space lol :D or am i missunderstanding something?

you dont need a shot for space lol :D or am i missunderstanding something?

No, don't need. I mean that 99% whiners afraid of lootable PVP... because they wasn't in lootable PVP at all. So I just agitating to try out it.

I personally have better feeling in PVP4 than in Twin Peaks!

(little advertisement: it will work until you don't get killed, meaning - you can enter and leave PVP4 as many times as you wish)MA.

Just a little fix, I think it is : "it will work until you get killed" (or "it will work as long as you don't get killed") :) (Though I am not english either).

Anyway I would not like to be looted and waste my peds, so I never go in PVP, it is that easy. :D

And don't forget to take your medecines ! :yay:

Just a little fix, I think it is : "it will work until you get killed" (or "it will work as long as you don't get killed") :) (Though I am not english either).

Anyway I would not like to be looted and waste my peds, so I never go in PVP, it is that easy. :D

And don't forget to take your medecines ! :yay:

Thanks for fix, your eng-foo is better than mine!

+1!!

to short ffs

beside... what is the diffrence between lootable and normal ppv if you don't carry anything and don't need a shot lol?

simple as that

beside... what is the diffrence between lootable and normal ppv if you don't carry anything and don't need a shot lol?

simple as that

I don't know, why that term doesn't exist in EU. Maybe, because of RCE?

Term, which clearly describe people, who don't want (actually, to be honest - it's a FEAR) to PVP (doesn't matter - lootable or not), and prefer just mess with NPCs in the games.

That term is "CAREBEAR". I am carebear, btw, I love to grind and I don't have gear for PVP. But I don't afraid of PVP, don't afraid to lose.

If I do - how can I go mining, hunting?

I don't know, why that term doesn't exist in EU. Maybe, because of RCE?

Term, which clearly describe people, who don't want (actually, to be honest - it's a FEAR) to PVP (doesn't matter - lootable or not), and prefer just mess with NPCs in the games.

That term is "CAREBEAR". I am carebear, btw, I love to grind and I don't have gear for PVP. But I don't afraid of PVP, don't afraid to lose.

If I do - how can I go mining, hunting?

it's not about pvping it's about excitement! the feeling that you are not alone in the dark ;D the true feel of a virtuel universe

If you go many times enough into lootable pvp, let's say 9 times out of 10 it's safe. The 10th time you're busted.

When I wanted to check if time travel crystals and welding wire was lootable, I TPd 3 times in pvp4. The first 3 locations, not a single dot. Well once at radar edge but he vanished. The 4th, there were 3 green dots at edge of radar, some shouting in a language I don't recognise (lithuanian? latvian?), and someone landed a VTOL next to me shot me with CB28.

A difference is that in space there is no radar, so if you don't watch your back when taking off from a space station, someone might come after you, and with equal guns and vehicle SI, the first one to fire pretty much win. (Yes, you can put someone in passenger seat. But on the other hand, the pk:er can have one expierienced shooting pilot in pilot seat and an experienced gunner in passenger seat.)

Well, anyway, even if risk of getting shot is still just 10%, I don't want to risk my rime travel crystals or telemans coing *bringing them back to where I got them*. And I don't want to risk getting stuck somewhere because MA decided to implement lootable welding wire as a requirement to repair a shot-down vehicle. If MA really would want to have fixed this, they could probably have done so at server end by editing the list of what is (not) lootable.

As a basic statement: I think lootable pvp should be optional. Yes optional. And as you are only allowed to create one avatar, I wouldn't call it optional since you are not allowed to create avatars on other planets.

As for pvp, my random jump around showed *one* likely miner/normal player (the GD that took off) and four likely pk:ers (they were were at same quarter of the radar so I guess they worked together).

My guess that in space it's pretty much free area. But *if* a pk:er spots me, I would be pretty much a sitting duck out there; the people who put out money for infiltrator armor and high tier rifles would probably not hesitate for a second of buying fast ships like an interceptor, and the people who have shadow/eon for pvp would afford the slightly faster repairable interceptor.

Again, I don't play for profit. I don't want to be a high level interstellar trader who profits by buying muscle oil at one planet for 105% and selling on next one for 110%. I want to be able to bring what's mine though and that I got on rocktropia/next island back to Rocktropia/Next Island without being robbed from it. And I want to have fun, and with fun I don't mean practically getting stuck at a space station because someone follows me out eachtime I try to leave.

If I enter lootable pvp, I want to be able to put the things I don't want to lose in storage. I don't want to *have to* bring it with me just because MA implemented a lootable area between planets without warning.

If I enter an area I want to be able to get out from it. Most people who are sensible have TP-chips and/or vehicles when they are in unknown territory - in space you can truly get stuck and unable to get out on your own. (And I don't want to find out MAs policy about getting "relocated" from space the "hard way" if I would arrive at an outpost in the corner without a working ship). Even "no where out" prison is said to be escapable if you have a TP(II) chip if you really need to get out. In pvp4 you have the options of pressing "T", or look for a *red* dot that looks mean enough on the radar, and within a minute you're at an outpost outside the toxic zone (with some luck with a teleporter next to it or within TP(II) range). And if I want to get out faster than a T, I can teleport out from anywhere in pvp4 to a TP in less than 20 seconds (unless I have a mob on me ofc).

"What's the difference between lootable pvp and normal pvp?"
In lootable pvp there is usually a reward for killing others, so people will try harder. And for the killed one, to get back into the area you need a new antitoxic shot, besides getting back. If I get killed at oil rig, where I can arrive not bringing any special items I need to use later, I can be back instantaneously using a TP-chip, or I can decide not to waste time anymore and be in Twin Peaks in a flash.

In space, there is no option to leave an area using a TP-chip - you can't just TP out in case you arrive at a space station and there are 3 campers hovering around.

Last edited:
it's not about pvping it's about excitement! the feeling that you are not alone in the dark ;D the true feel of a virtuel universe

Excitement... Oh, yes.

Was @ Akmuul, month ago, maybe even more, mining, and shooting some stuff which I can able to kill. Was flying in my VTOL, that was second day, tuesday in PVP4. Monday i was here, and in a several hours saw NO ONE. So, I was kinda relaxed, mining was with shitty hitrate, etc-etc. Got kinda 150ped of diff ores/enmatts. Saw a someone's tower @ W side. And... suddenly saw two GDs, but they or hunt each other, or do something together, I don't know and don't want to know. I fly away to the E of PVP4, continue mining, and get clock-wise, to the S middle-side border of redzone.

My flying of VTOL is very specific, drunk-style. Sometimes, instead of normal landing, I just jump out of it at the half-meter height on full speed, just for fun. And sometimes VTOL just bounces on the ground, or slides, while I dropping probe, then I run next to it, get in and takeoff.

I found nice, wide open place, right behind me was sharp cliff. I landed with speed too much, jumped off while was still in air, and saw how my VTOL bounces once, turns upside-down on it's roof, and starting to slide from me on kinda 10% steep ground, with small rocks (rocks very important, for those, who know how is hard to spawn VTOL on that ground), slowing down. And right in that moment when VTOL stops on the ground in 3-4 meters from me, my peripheral vision spot GD on radar's left edge.

Green dot starts his movement towards me, FAST. Shit hit the fan.

I think, my quake 1-2-3 reflexes saved me. In that game, with unbeatable dynamics and speed - you need to think 3-4 tactics at the same time. And you have often less than second on it.

I knew - before adrenaline wave I need to start doing RIGHT things. After that - adrenaline will only fuel those doings, and there will be no time for decisions.

1. I am 99% already dead, and lost 150+5 PEDs <- that wasn't tactic, that's a setting, which clear mind from shit.
2. I have VTOL on it's roof in 3-4 meters in front of me. Need to run to it, take it, and spawn it again, get in, takeoff. <- already running to from moment when saw GD.
3. Also I had buggy with me. Need to spawn, get in and drive away. <- not an option, if PKer in VTOL, and I didn't knew it.

So, option was 2. I get to my VTOL, take it, spawned... remember rocks on that steep nice ground? Sometimes, you can't normally spawn VTOL on even FLAT surface, always trying to catch that damn-green-dancing-arrow. GD was halfway already on radar. I moving my mouse, searching damn green arrow and found it! Spawn! As I get into VTOL - adrenaline comes in - I now have chance!

GD from meter with me, I pushed W+shift, VTOLs engine ignites, but it still take abit to takeoff! And then that scary BLP sound: TA-TA-TA... miss! Takeoff, I am in the air! TA-TA-TA... VTOL got nice punch of 90 dmg, I on full speed gaining height and going forward opposite of closest PVP4 border behind me! TA-TA-TA - 120 dmg! Visually, half of VTOLs health remains - GD already on the edge of radar behind me! I am safe!!!

GD doesn't dissapear. It starts chasing me... Seems like PKer had MK2, which is abit faster than my MK1! WTF, maybe he had gun in his VTOL too? I continued climbing up.

Now I am not sure - was it my error or not. While gaining height, VTOLs horizontal speed reduced abit. Since PKer doesn't dissapear from my radar - he chased me, gaining height too. I would be abit faster, if I continue to just move forward, without climbing up. But the other side: VTOL, which is descending - gaining horizontal speed accordingly! I thought, he can get me, just climbing abit above me, and start descending in my direction.

We together got to 1000 meters, and he slowly but surely getting half distance close to me. Maybe he really had gun, maybe he already tried to shoot me down - it's possible on that distance. But the problem is - cannon charges is kinda slow, and maybe I just outrun his shots, I didn't saw it. N border of PVP4 was ahead, but not enough. He will get me. I started think about jumping out of VTOL, just fall down, suicide and save stuff which was with me. But GD suddenly started moving much faster - he gives up and descends, and dissapear from radar...

I was safe, and out of PVP4. My friend, who was sitting near and watch all that shit said that there wasn't only one GD. There was second guy, who was on the edge of radar right behind me, in the beginning, right near S-side of redzone, which was very close. Maybe it was a trap of two PKers, I don't know.

Get your shot now!

PS: maybe that PK'er reading this, and for sure remember this. Who was you are, what gear and etc?

Last edited:
I once got a mining global (Narcassium, VU 9 sometime) in pvp4. My style was more like, hit TP-chip as soon as I had 50 ped worth, aim on map roughly at Neas Place (to gtf out'a there asap), that's about as much excitement as I can handle. Well I returned to get the rest, to realize it was just two pulls.

Before the vehicles, I was usually able to run away and hug a mob if a green dot came running, unless they had Tango, Adj 6a1 or ml-45. And when I explore in pvp4, I usually do a trip to storage if I have more than 5 ped on me (and if I get killed I won't rush for a new antitoxic shot).

Is not about being looted. Nobody will go there with stackables.
Its why ppl shud offer free fun to pkers.
If pkers like to kill they shud pay for that .
If they pay well they can kill all day in ring.

Is not about being looted. Nobody will go there with stackables.
Its why ppl shud offer free fun to pkers.
If pkers like to kill they shud pay for that .
If they pay well they can kill all day in ring.

because the game is that way in the end you always pay for the fun of others, just make sure someone will pay for yours and everything will be fine

Excitement... Oh, yes.

Was @ Akmuul, month ago, maybe even more, mining, and shooting some stuff which I can able to kill. Was flying in my VTOL, that was second day, tuesday in PVP4. Monday i was here, and in a several hours saw NO ONE. So, I was kinda relaxed, mining was with shitty hitrate, etc-etc. Got kinda 150ped of diff ores/enmatts. Saw a someone's tower @ W side. And... suddenly saw two GDs, but they or hunt each other, or do something together, I don't know and don't want to know. I fly away to the E of PVP4, continue mining, and get clock-wise, to the S middle-side border of redzone.

My flying of VTOL is very specific, drunk-style. Sometimes, instead of normal landing, I just jump out of it at the half-meter height on full speed, just for fun. And sometimes VTOL just bounces on the ground, or slides, while I dropping probe, then I run next to it, get in and takeoff.

I found nice, wide open place, right behind me was sharp cliff. I landed with speed too much, jumped off while was still in air, and saw how my VTOL bounces once, turns upside-down on it's roof, and starting to slide from me on kinda 10% steep ground, with small rocks (rocks very important, for those, who know how is hard to spawn VTOL on that ground), slowing down. And right in that moment when VTOL stops on the ground in 3-4 meters from me, my peripheral vision spot GD on radar's left edge.

Green dot starts his movement towards me, FAST. Shit hit the fan.

I think, my quake 1-2-3 reflexes saved me. In that game, with unbeatable dynamics and speed - you need to think 3-4 tactics at the same time. And you have often less than second on it.

I knew - before adrenaline wave I need to start doing RIGHT things. After that - adrenaline will only fuel those doings, and there will be no time for decisions.

1. I am 99% already dead, and lost 150+5 PEDs <- that wasn't tactic, that's a setting, which clear mind from shit.
2. I have VTOL on it's roof in 3-4 meters in front of me. Need to run to it, take it, and spawn it again, get in, takeoff. <- already running to from moment when saw GD.
3. Also I had buggy with me. Need to spawn, get in and drive away. <- not an option, if PKer in VTOL, and I didn't knew it.

So, option was 2. I get to my VTOL, take it, spawned... remember rocks on that steep nice ground? Sometimes, you can't normally spawn VTOL on even FLAT surface, always trying to catch that damn-green-dancing-arrow. GD was halfway already on radar. I moving my mouse, searching damn green arrow and found it! Spawn! As I get into VTOL - adrenaline comes in - I now have chance!

GD from meter with me, I pushed W+shift, VTOLs engine ignites, but it still take abit to takeoff! And then that scary BLP sound: TA-TA-TA... miss! Takeoff, I am in the air! TA-TA-TA... VTOL got nice punch of 90 dmg, I on full speed gaining height and going forward opposite of closest PVP4 border behind me! TA-TA-TA - 120 dmg! Visually, half of VTOLs health remains - GD already on the edge of radar behind me! I am safe!!!

GD doesn't dissapear. It starts chasing me... Seems like PKer had MK2, which is abit faster than my MK1! WTF, maybe he had gun in his VTOL too? I continued climbing up.

Now I am not sure - was it my error or not. While gaining height, VTOLs horizontal speed reduced abit. Since PKer doesn't dissapear from my radar - he chased me, gaining height too. I would be abit faster, if I continue to just move forward, without climbing up. But the other side: VTOL, which is descending - gaining horizontal speed accordingly! I thought, he can get me, just climbing abit above me, and start descending in my direction.

We together got to 1000 meters, and he slowly but surely getting half distance close to me. Maybe he really had gun, maybe he already tried to shoot me down - it's possible on that distance. But the problem is - cannon charges is kinda slow, and maybe I just outrun his shots, I didn't saw it. N border of PVP4 was ahead, but not enough. He will get me. I started think about jumping out of VTOL, just fall down, suicide and save stuff which was with me. But GD suddenly started moving much faster - he gives up and descends, and dissapear from radar...

I was safe, and out of PVP4. My friend, who was sitting near and watch all that shit said that there wasn't only one GD. There was second guy, who was on the edge of radar right behind me, in the beginning, right near S-side of redzone, which was very close. Maybe it was a trap of two PKers, I don't know.

Get your shot now!

PS: maybe that PK'er reading this, and for sure remember this. Who was you are, what gear and etc?

fun right! :D was watching a miners claim when i was bored once and some people who had probably been following the same miner earlier spots me.. not sure if he thought i was a miner or not anyway the GD then goes away.. and then few seconds later 3 GD's spawn in diffrent directions around me .. freaking awesome ambush i have to say.. all great landings.. anyway i had a vehicle spawned and a hill W of me so i was shielded from 2 angles .. so when they all rushed against me one i took down pretty much as soon as he landed and the others i could take care of while only one at the time saw me was awesome!

i need a goliath to my David!

now the epicness space can provide i can not fathome right now but i'm sure i will experience my share of battles, right now none of whitch i can win but it will be legendary all the same.

still my side of the cake doesn't house anyway of transporting or keeping your loot safe but if i wanted to drive to another planet baring 1000ped loot i don't think my friends would leave me hanging alone nor would i go during space "rush-hour"

where there is will there is a way =)

Well, anyway, even if risk of getting shot is still just 10%, I don't want to risk my rime travel crystals or telemans coing *bringing them back to where I got them*.

You keep going on about this... why don't you just sell them, then buy more when you get to the planet where they can be used? You might even make a profit on the deal :)

Back