Info: Space Travel --- POLL ---

For or Against Space as it is??

• For

Votes: 91 59.1%
  • Against

Votes: 63 40.9%

• Total voters
That's at the moment, when more people are out there, feel free to say the same. Unless you are trying to entice people up to rob them.

Regardless, I stay on Arkadia, I don't care about space while it's lootable PVP, I just dislike people stating stupid things about what game I should play based on my opinion, which is my opinion, and I will change it as/when someone comes up with a sensible reason that I should risk being robbed, or indeed paying MU on wires to use my repair tool which has MU on the vehicle that has MU.

Also check this same forum, and you will find people that have been PK'ed, so don't try to tell me that it's safe, PVP is not safe, even non-lootable PVP would incur costs in excess of travel, and takes extra game time from me when I could be doing something else.

Have a nice time in space, you will not see me there unless it is changed.

I don't need to check the forum I was the first one that admitted I got looted and probably one of the very first who was but that was just outside the station where rockstars were hiding I havnt met any1 then and now with hours of flight between stations

This poll doesn't have the options the majority of the people want!Life is more granular....and too simplistic view doesn't help much in making decision

:bump::bump: Daily Bump

Voters124.
  • For

73 58.87%
  • Against

51 41.13%
1000-124 = 876 short of a 1000 so far slowly getting closer :):)

This poll doesn't have the options the majority of the people want!Life is more granular....and too simplistic view doesn't help much in making decision

You could be right however, the purpose of this thread is to reduce that granularity for this senario into a simple yes or no. Very basic I know and does not go anywhere near covering the complexities space has on our game play. That is not the intention of this thread purely, are you for or against space as it is based from whether it is your experience or assumptions

Voted no Because I believe players should have an option. Would vote yes for myself personally as I enjoy it as it is but believe there should be a safe option for those that require the same.

And yes I have been travelling in space since day 1. First in a Sleipner then purchased a faster machine. I enjoy the freedom of being able to travel between planets and not to have to pay 80 ped return each time.

Paying a lot more in the long one probably now however personally feel am getting more value.

I structure my flights for safety slower or fun faster. I am not a pk'er however dont mind a bit of a scrap if the case arises. Have been shot and have fought in space.

Its a simplistic poll so I voted simplistically. I am against Space as it is now. And yes I have been in space to try it. It's very pretty.

I'm definately in favour of an EU that includes space travel but not this one, not as we know it now.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

A nice post KikkiJikki probably echoing the sentiments of a lot of people

:bump::bump:

Voters130.
  • For

75 57.69%
  • Against

55 42.31%

This poll is a bit silly. What would one conclude if more people said "against"?

This poll is a bit silly. What would one conclude if more people said "against"?

Dear Oh Dear Its a worry :scratch2: :):)

This is a simplistic thread to enumerate those who are for or against

Space as it is now
There are countless threads discussing the whys and wherefores of space this is not one of them

To simplify it even further the poll simply asks do you like or not like space as it is now.

Whether you want changes or not is not the concern.

What would one conclude if more people said "against"? again :scratch2:

Say

75 people vote for space as it is
55 people vote against space as it is

Not to hard to reach a conclusion that 20 more people are in favour than what there are against

I was for the way space was originally released, without the "unlootable passage" exploit.

well i am for it.

reason is i like it more to roam around in space. u can never expect what secert surprises out there. it hard to tell where excatly u are. i see alot ppl look at map and say i am at that blue dot station but i am in top ceiling , some of them i am at that base at bottom under where the station are. some say i am at middle next to station. it hard to accurate to find where u are.

other reason u know it hard to find where cosmic horror mobs. but i believe ppl will start find where they are. in excatly spot area. as i already post pixs on forum on topic "space" go check "cosmic horror mobs".

other reason when u start fly random in space and u surprise to see the gaseous cloud start appear/disappear, quasar stars appear and disappear. i believe ppl will start scribes down loc of where they are. then they will know where to go. as far as i did went out there just enjoy stay float and waste 5ped of oils stay in one spot for that reason i try to stay in one spot to see if anything change. but sure i notice something odd and werid as i post abt bug issue abt ashi tp/station in space lol.

last reason i know it make ppl not feel safe in pvp lootable space. but to be honest. can u be reality as for those ppl who volunteers go into space like spaceshuttle from USA to spacestation. they doing it risk. no matter they will fly thru debris of spacecraft or meteors or unknown objects. It same idea in this space. we people oust to accept the facts that we must go thru dangerous situation. sure i will accept it. I believe us ppl whoever play on game online will adapt and change to accept it and will go for it. In future they will change.

otherwise for those ppl who against it. well to me i believe lot ppl will selfish to keep precious of items what they carry. or ppl who never try taste or fly in space at all.

So i suggest u all ppl try to experience it firsthand. then u will get idea then it ur call to make decesion. to vote for or against.

also pardon me if ppl who not understand what i am try to say. due i am lousy with grammer or whatsoever. i am here for fun and game and enjoy the experience what those MA who make this EU for fun. sure i am out there for enjoy freeride in space but know the dangerous situtation what u being into space like mobs or pirate or unknown something in space in future. that is thrill for fun to explorer in space! :)

well i am for it.

also pardon me if ppl who not understand what i am try to say. due i am lousy with grammer or whatsoever. i am here for fun and game and enjoy the experience what those MA who make this EU for fun. sure i am out there for enjoy freeride in space but know the dangerous situtation what u being into space like mobs or pirate or unknown something in space in future. that is thrill for fun to explorer in space! :)

It is kind of exciting: well said.

:bump::bump:Daily Bump

I am for beeing against beeing against space therefore i am for it!

159 out of 160 safe flights done!

Sorry cant vote, back to work!

Of course the space must be leaved as it is!!!

If it would not be a PVP , there would be NO BUSINESS!!!

by no bussiness i mean everything, no transportation, no interplanetary trade, NO FUN!

But everything this is like to speak with a wall.. People will still complain about PVP.. Just god knows why..

EDIT: I bet my balls there will be a warpspeed something... just wait ;)

Bump

interesting that the split is virtually 60/40% for space as it is

Still not enough votes to really give some inkling

Voters147.
  • For

88 59.86%
  • Against

59 40.14

Back