Speculation regarding missions with non-trade-able tokens (not Attribute Tokens)

Real life merchandise that can be shipped to the avatar owners, e.g clothing, badges, posters, figurines, standard merch stuff that other entertainment companies have been using for decades and which EU should have taken up a long time ago.

You should also make this stuff available for general sale using either PEDs ingame or $$ from a website, but there should be some things that are exclusively available by token purchase.

Raising money through ancillary sources in this way will strengthen the economy. Adding items in-game without a concomitant PED drain can only flatten it.

I wholeheartedly agree with this!

:yay:

Let's turn this thing around, what kind of items would you like to see made available for purchase with these tokens, and why?

I would like to see something unique. This is more like a wish list for me, but here we go:

Some attachments that adjusts your weapon. If you have low range, it makes you get longer range, but slower/less DMG or no need for slower. Can just add the range. If you already have a long range weapon, you can increase your dmg/speed but decrease the range or something like that or just keep the stats. I know we have amps and dmg enhancers... but

A crit loader item/attachment that have 1 or more uses that guarantees you a crit hit when activated.

A MF chip that decreases your overall decay in X amount of time.

Anything that does not compete with crafters.

Mod Faps and Supremacy. Why? Cuz the days of stupid expensive "virtual items" are all but over... may as well embrace it and accept it. Make the uber shit available to every idiot that grinds low level missions... then... instead of trickling PEDs into the system over the first 2 years... he/she will now have mod fap, supremacy, and mod merc and start grinding the shit outta Levi, Hogglo, prots, spiders, etc, etc, etc, which means DEPOSITS and LOSSES. Think about it.... Supremacy Armor vs. big spiders with lvl 1 Evade? Cha CHING!
All the ubers are selling their shit and buying CLD's anyway so no need to worry about them anymore.
Sure the people who own this gear will get !!!!! financially.... but I think theyd agree that making MORE profit per hunt would be better long term I would think.

Menace

Something that IMHO did not work well with present mission tokens to items traders was the massive amount of tokens needed to buy items as TT was covered. I don't think any of the imperial mauls were ever bought, not even once, as a result. It should be possible to receive a reward without working hard for several months or a year.

Please don't use huge token counts to stand in for TT - please have us trade low MU common stackables like animal oils, wools and robot components for any TT the items have instead.

Items wise, the traders should IMHO either be item sinks for abundant UL items turning these into better (L) items, items that are otherwise unavailable or higher tt, "adjusted" weapons. Like say:

• Argonaut claws and Omegaton powerclaws if we can't get these from loot
  • Trading ul plates, like say Mark.2A for +10K durability and extra tt Mark.2A(L) plates
  • Adjusted Sollomate Rubio(L), 0.9 ped TT.
  • Adjusted MarCorp Kallous-7(L), 301 ped TT.

All such should be tradeable of course.

Let's turn this thing around, what kind of items would you like to see made available for purchase with these tokens, and why?

As I wrote in a rep comment at the time:

bet you 10000000 ped they totally ignore us and put in a bunch of 1 ped guns

Sometimes I get bored of being right all the time...

Why do you want to make everything TT food? How many times do we need to tell you that doing this is destroying the game?

PS Fiona you owe me 10000000 PED.
PPS Yes I realise some of these guns are less than 1 PED :D

As I wrote in a rep comment at the time:

Sometimes I get bored of being right all the time...

Why do you want to make everything TT food? How many times do we need to tell you that doing this is destroying the game?

PS Fiona you owe me 10000000 PED.
PPS Yes I realise some of these guns are less than 1 PED :D

Your concerns are understandable and we do share them to some extent however please bear in mind that the amount of items that can be purchased can be controlled by us in real-time and that the items will be switched for other things at the first sign of trouble.

Your concerns are understandable and we do share them to some extent however please bear in mind that the amount of items that can be purchased can be controlled by us in real-time and that the items will be switched for other things at the first sign of trouble.

The first sign of trouble was long ago.

the items will be switched for other things at the first sign of trouble.

Yes the troubled items would be switched for other items in next PP VU in another 4 months later :yay:

Just kidding :ahh:

The first sign of trouble was long ago.

At least these broker items are L and can be removed/altered - like when the martial droprate was lowered. More problematic may be the amount of TEN UL guns, UL Ark Armor etc and the demand for L, but I suppose time will tell :)

Back