Static's Tattoo services (makeup mask designs)

Alaxan

Provider
Society
-DNA-
Alaxan Static Lullaby
So, i've stopped hunting for a while and found a new niche for myself in game. Somethign I love to do and seem to be decently talented in... Tattoo's!!!

Yes, I design tattoos for the face masks (and hopefully for bodies soon). I do custom work and have a few masks up for display at Trance's shop in the caves (shop 3B). My masks are the tribal ones on the right of the display area.

I do mostly tribal art, but am good with other designs. I do have a screenshot or two of my work. I can most often be found around Twin Peaks though displaying one of my latest works.

All custom work is done at an hourly rate, plus materials cost. Typically 100ped/hr of work. Find me in game or send me a message here for more information or to schedule a session for your own custom tattoo.

Static Lullaby

Pics of some of my recent works

Last edited:
I have been impressed with your masks over the past few weeks when I see you around. Good luck static and enjoy the bump.

Thanks kos! I've really been enjoying this and hope it takes off well. Lots of interest in some of my designs so we will see where it leads.

Damn nice masks!!!!! :yay: Keep up the awesome work!! :)

I will try to keep it up. Though I think topping myself on each new design is going to be a bit impossible. I'm aiming for a good reputation and great work to come out of it. A bit of a way to allow other players to express themselves with my art.

Thanks!

Static Lullaby make realy nice tribals and also high quality work.
Plz. take a look to my shop at OXFORD SHOP 3 Block B at the cave's,
to enjoy what Lullaby maks.

We offer on this Shop our Services to you. Also it have make up tools and empty mask in stock.

Thanks trance! :) I'm happy to be working with you and always grateful for the confident endorsement in my work.

New mask design done tonight for Lilith. Came out pretty well and she was very pleased with it as was I. More on the way!

Bump for Great work. Love your masks Static :)

Thanks for the support

bump :yay: Will have new mask designs pictured soon... :)

wow some of those are very impressive, I wish I was as talented as you :ahh:

It's more patience than talent I think, but thanks much! Anytime you want one for yourself give me a shout.

Alax

+rep for ya and litlle free bupm to top again :D

Nice indeed. Have a bump, mate.

Thanks Stef! Thanks Cerv! I am about to begin work on another mask. Will have pics up soon.

New pics of my original masks

Brilliant work Alax :wtg: Love your style ;) I think ya deff found a place to show of some real talent. I will be knocking on ya apart door to get a few tattoos/masks done asap :yay: :yay: :yay:
Normaly I'd say best of luck to ya in ya new found biz, but I think the players of EU will quickly respond to ya excellent work & will want tattoos/masks done by you as soon as their # come's up in the line up :D

Great service your are providing here :cool:
+rep for ya hard work, time & energy ;)

Wish ya all the luck in the virtual world, I know you'll have great success :yay:

Firefly :)

Thanks Jane! You need to come and see me soon for your own mask btw :p

Word seems to be picking up though and plenty of people are interested in their own designs. Soon may be too busy to do them all lol Here's to hoping...

Thx Soft! :) See you around Twin!

Added new pics of mask finished moments ago. :) Enjoy!

More images added of new work. Saphir Tigress' mask. See this and more at the mask party this upcoming Saturday @ Frery's shop.

What mask party? :eek:

More new pics up. Most of these masks will be up for sale or display at the Mask party Saturday 2000ma time @ Freyr's shop!

Kewl! a few new 1's :yay: Great work Alax :wtg: Love the new pink flower mask :eek: :cool: Keep em coming cant wait to see more & cant wait to get mine done :D

Cheers Firefly :)

Anytime you're ready jane! I'm working on more today and tomorrow morning for the party. Will be a great time! See you there.

all great work Static :thumbup:

and i hope i can enjoy soon from my mask to u working on :) (i just cant wait to see and get it)

Back