Stuff that is more rare in VU 9

EyeContact

Stalker
Society
Hunters Unlimited
I just read a buying thread for exa skins, they used to drop plenty but I didn't get any in sunday nights exa event, only about 100 ped ammo used, but still, before VU 9 you would loot several.
Anyone else have the same experience with other stuff?

No skins drop since the VU , this was mentioned in the Update text

Maybe it's connected to this:

Content List VU 9.0

Due to the ongoing development process of this feature, crafting with leather has been disabled.

:dunno:

As I just posted in another thread, I have had one or two mob skins drop in this VU, but they are rare. I expect it will return to normal when the skins can be tailored again.

As I just posted in another thread, I have had one or two mob skins drop in this VU, but they are rare. I expect it will return to normal when the skins can be tailored again.
If we're all allowed to guess - I would say most likly not.

Fewer skins = lower supply = higher price.

If we're all allowed to guess - I would say most likly not.

Fewer skins = lower supply = higher price.

Also possible, as is something somewhere in between.

But my thinking is that the drop rate has been dramatically slashed only temporarily in order to limit the number of skins hoarded until the skins can be used again.

Of course we have no idea whether that will be next week or next year :)

Not sure if this is true,
I hear that happy participants became rarer with the new VU.
Go figure.

I don't know if I should say this, ('cause we'll probably get swamped) but I'm at CND and picking up lots of the three, general skin types.

I don't know if I should say this, ('cause we'll probably get swamped) but I'm at CND and picking up lots of the three, general skin types.

Animal Hides, soft, and fine are still dropping... the 'standard' ones.. but nothing mob specific in my experience. I'm hoarding my atrax leathers and foul leathers etc until they can be used again... they look awesome sitting on the shelf tho... so I don't mind... some of the colours are really bright on leathers that have not been tailored yet :)

Not sure if this is true,
I hear that happy participants became rarer with the new VU.
Go figure.

Aren't there enough VU bashing threads for you to post on already? This is a thread discussing aspects of actual gameplay - which seems to be something you no longer chose to do - so STFU or stick to a bitch thread and stop trolling helpful threads.

Back on topic:

I looted about 35 fugabarba skins in one go shortly before VU, the only time I've seen any. I've never seen skins drop in multiples like that. I wonder if MA may have been clearing out the skins from the loot table(s) pre-VU? Since the VU I have not looted any skins or hides but the three basics.

It'is pretty safe to say (IMO) that the non-basic skins/hides will rarely (if ever) drop until the VU that contains tailoring upgrade.

I looted about 35 fugabarba skins in one go shortly before VU, the only time I've seen any. I've never seen skins drop in multiples like that..

Perfectly normal.

Aren't there enough VU bashing threads for you to post on already? This is a thread discussing aspects of actual gameplay - which seems to be something you no longer chose to do - so STFU or stick to a bitch thread and stop trolling helpful threads.

Back on topic:

I looted about 35 fugabarba skins in one go shortly before VU, the only time I've seen any. I've never seen skins drop in multiples like that. I wonder if MA may have been clearing out the skins from the loot table(s) pre-VU? Since the VU I have not looted any skins or hides but the three basics.

It'is pretty safe to say (IMO) that the non-basic skins/hides will rarely (if ever) drop until the VU that contains tailoring upgrade.

Funny thing about fuga it always looted for me in large batch or not at all. I have 3 times over the last 2 year had a big drop all at once.

Don't think I ever got skin off a fuga, but atrox work (or used to) the same way too. I've looted skins off them 2 or 3 times ever, always in big stacks.

Thanks to all for the feedback on Fugabara skins - I guess I can throw away my loot table cleansing theory - it seemed kind of half-baked to begin with :D

hmmmm. i have a bunch for sale at my store

Back