Summer Strongbox drop

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
[Local] [Mr Kleb]: [Summer Strongbox] drop)

Can confirm LT and Eomon just dropped these,

Did you loot any so far?

Happy hour, or are they making a comeback? :D

I just looted my first one;

[System]: You received [Summer Strongbox] x (1) Value: 0.0000 PED

Edit; Longtooth stalker

Yup they are droping

This just in

8zbcEVx.gif

live footage from the migration hunting spots, raining summerboxes and who know what they might contain

Summer boxes making a surprise appearance after MA stating they phased them out? Brilliant deception 😅💪

Why just bashing?
It is for sure not a bug, last migration they were not dropping...
Summer boxes are apart the spike at least a couple of ped each as a baseline, have a 20...25k ring chance that is a leech meta companion to xmas 22.
this is pure MU being the boxes 0 tt
the real question should be
why did them not drop before? LT has very bad HP/Level ratio and boxes are a nice loot component
i do love that MA despite their own statemetn realized that boxes are needed to grind LT
at this point of course being me fan of loot event number the grindfest should be at Chug......
320 HP .. 0.90 to 1.10 ped kill cost average TT loss 4..5 pec... 1 box looted goes a long way....

Why just bashing?
It is for sure not a bug, last migration they were not dropping...

For sure not a bug?

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes

Why aren't they listed here, if they are meant to drop?

In fact, I would say the complete opposite and say it IS a bug considering the information found on this website;

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/strongboxes/summer/

Summer Strongbox is a seasonal Entropia Universe Strongbox that could be looted during Summer Mayhem events up until the year 2020. The content of the box is unveiled from the current content list upon opening.

Last edited:
i cant believe it is not intentional.....
tehy promosed TWEN improvement.. this is in fact the first interesting thing in TWEN.
fix the mess of removing them.
comeon no one can be so incompetent to copy/paste an outdated drop table... 2022 did not drop...
it would mean go to gather 2020 or 2021 data un purpose to add those...
maybe i overvalue human beings...

i cant believe it is not intentional.....
tehy promosed TWEN improvement.. this is in fact the first interesting thing in TWEN.
fix the mess of removing them.
comeon no one can be so incompetent to copy/paste an outdated drop table... 2022 did not drop...
it would mean go to gather 2020 or 2021 data un purpose to add those...
maybe i overvalue human beings...

Yesterday at 20:00-21:00 MA time were 2-3 hunters at prowler-stalker. Its something like "oh you guys dont hunt, oke we make you"

If only they were dropping a twen ring in a separate box instead of in the summer boxes, can't be anything but a bug in my mind, this shit is getting ridiculous....

I've spoken to the team, and been told the Summer Strongbox drops are intended.

Website and announcement should be updated soon to reflect this as well, probably at the start of next week.

Website and announcement should be updated soon to reflect this as well, probably at the start of next week.
Fantastic! Imo, great decision. I'm happy they are dropping, definitely spiced up the event! Cheers to the team.

Pretty much like little chocolate on the pillows except it's big fat jucy steak and ribs and bacon and all that crazy stuff. Fiiine, we'll take it.

PS. All that talk about I'm-mad-so-I-hunt-other-planets-because-reasons - is embarrassing, you're adults, stop it already.

Do you want every single player with summer ring 2020? If that's the case good job. I know it's hard to admit incompetence or fault, since MA clearly don't want to do that, at least stop being lazy and at least add Summer ring 2023 instead of Summer ring 2020 to the current Summer strongboxes otherwise you'll oversupply the market and destroy it forever. Migration is too damn long there'll be way too many strongboxes and way too many summer ring 2020's out there (which imo already are).

Also big knife in the gut to players like me who saved looted summer strongboxes for years to save and sell slowly, so thanks for that!
The fair thing to do would be to change all looted summer strongboxes before they started dropping again to Summer Strongbox (2020) and the new ones to Summer Strongbox. So that the old one can still drop Summer Ring 2020 and the new ones Summer Ring 2023.
You guys clearly don't care about keeping your player trust so, I guess I can expect 200+ more Summer Ring 2020 to drop.

Edit: Forgot to check my privilege...

Last edited:
Do you want every single player with summer ring 2020? If that's the case good job. I know it's hard to admit incompetence or fault, since MA clearly don't want to do that, at least stop being lazy and at least add Summer ring 2023 instead of Summer ring 2020 to the current Summer strongboxes otherwise you'll oversupply the market and destroy it forever. Migration is too damn long there'll be way too many strongboxes and way too many summer ring 2020's out there (which imo already are).

Also big knife in the gut to players like me who saved looted summer strongboxes for years to save and sell slowly, so thanks for that!
The fair thing to do would be to change all looted summer strongboxes before they started dropping again to Summer Strongbox (2020) and the new ones to Summer Strongbox. So that the old one can still drop Summer Ring 2020 and the new ones Summer Ring 2023.
You guys clearly don't care about keeping your player trust so, I guess I can expect 200+ more Summer Ring 2020 to drop.

Edit: Forgot to check my privilege...

20 ped per box was not enough for you ?

Back