Summer Strongbox drop

One week into migration most ppl finished the missions already, elm guns and Unreal tokens very scarse, got zero tokens in this migration while on arkadia got 2 in the same day. Got 2elm guns in 20k cycle +/-. Apart from one elm that sold for around 75 ped and the 14k of blazar there is almost no MU in longtooths, special without orders for textures so far.

They promised surprises along the year for this TWEN event, it's typical MA and expected when there's still 2 months of migration but players are not cycling and/or depositing as they supposed to.

Fine!!!! Maybe now I finish the codex on LT 😂

Things can always be subject to change.

The positive side is that there now is more MU to be found in Migration.
As a public company, you need to TELL US when things change. Especially when they said no more summer boxes. It's a lazy cash grab.

Why? Mindark saw ppl left calypso for other planets due to migration is boring for most players. Adding summerboxes players will stay and decay to make Mindark cash.
Mindark should sell calypso and only focus on the platform so this biased towards calypso will stop someday.
No I mean why lie to us? I know why they brought back strongboxes, they are losing a shit ton of money with people going to other planets. THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE ON OTHER PLANETS PERIOD. We saw the numbers.

Funny thing is after 20yrs with the same behaviour people still have trust :unsure:
Sold all my summer box's before migration start and glad i did. With years of experience i had the gut feeling they will do this because they don't care for people's investments and also prices were insanely high as they are in so many other items (Guns)

One week into migration most ppl finished the missions already, elm guns and Unreal tokens very scarse, got zero tokens in this migration while on arkadia got 2 in the same day. Got 2elm guns in 20k cycle +/-. Apart from one elm that sold for around 75 ped and the 14k of blazar there is almost no MU in longtooths, special without orders for textures so far.

They promised surprises along the year for this TWEN event, it's typical MA and expected when there's still 2 months of migration but players are not cycling and/or depositing as they supposed to.

Fine!!!! Maybe now I finish the codex on LT 😂
This. I looted one ELM gun and its worth pretty much nothing. They used to drop a lot of these - i mean it's 1 ped TT, so if MA doesn't pay attention to MU then why not drop a lot? (I know it's less decay for them) The sample mission is so so long for 1 ELM, I haven't gotten any Utokens, and some of the lowest amounts of globals (again I know it's not all about this) when they are and have been my highest globled on mob in history.
I said this the year before, they have sucked the excitement out of migration. Adding in boxes w/o notice is weird, but typical MA move.

to phase out.....i am not english native. to me it is Gradually disappear.....
when you read the deceptive statements of MA remember always the lamp Genius, he alters the expected meaning and gives a different response.

i recall a story of a man entering with a gigantic rooster in a pub because he asked the Genius to have a very big c0ck

GRADUALLY DISAPPEAR ... Phade out... can mean 10 years or 10 days... you gave a meaning,. they gave another....

like eff and looter impact... "MAX 7%" of MA became "7% linearly interpolated" to players.....
You should sue google translate.

Funny thing is after 20yrs with the same behaviour people still have trust :unsure:
Sold all my summer box's before migration start and glad i did. With years of experience i had the gut feeling they will do this because they don't care for people's investments and also prices were insanely high as they are in so many other items (Guns)
Yes, but Mindark will never add enough guns to satisfy the number of people in this game, sadly.
Just look at the poor fools of lvl 10-70...
Noobs still have to use level 100 weapons such as Military, Karma Killer Justifier mk.2.... where are all the new guns for all the players wanting to play at level 10-70??

Yes, but Mindark will never add enough guns to satisfy the number of people in this game, sadly.
Noobs still have to use level 100 weapons such as Military, Karma Killer Justifier mk.2.... where are all the new guns for all the players wanting to play at level 10-70??
Last i checked not everyone desired *2.0 meta* nor should it be affordable for everyone. there is a gigantic stack of decent affordable 1.0 weapons for the casual hunters and even more L weapons for those not wanting to *invest* into their avatar by buying UL, please stop complaining about gear 😐 for the vast majority a 2.0 high eff/dpp weapon would not produce the desired results anyhow as it takes a mindset and hunting styles/dedication to produce the same results the 1% has achieved.

ok, Mango let's suppose that you are a level 40, so your evader is about 23 and your looter about 25.
those stats are absolutely insufficient to get anywhere and the Efficiency hype bandwagon captures you
BP20 BC30, LP40 LB40 Weak claw are THERE... your point is "i dont want to pay 3000 eur for a virtual weapon".
that is a respectable point of course, but let's see that you get one of those FOR FREE

with such a garbage 25 looter your returns would be BARELY IMPROVED by these tools.

Let's go a step further, let's see a player that use one of those L100 guns, like a freand, a GBR, a karma kyller, even a ewe41
who uses those items has a clear idea of "loot 2.0" that can return based on input ped but DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE "MISS EFFECT" that lead to a constant loss in therms of several percentage points.

All in all sorry Mango,
1. you have a wrong expectation on returns using 2.0 weapons, they will not save your ped card, just loose money slower and at a costant pace
2. the users of a ewe41 at level 40 should use weaponsimulator v2 on entropiawiki and blame their mentor that was worse than they are.

i dont know your level but please remamber that you can either point to looter or poiint to eff or both.
if you dont want to spend for a 2.0 eff, you can simply farm looter skills (get 350 meta points killing smaller than 50 pec monsters as an example)
get a scanner and a shredder and have insane progress in looter for free

Last edited:
ok, Mango let's suppose that you are a level 40, so your evader is about 23 and your looter about 25.
those stats are absolutely insufficient to get anywhere and the Efficiency hype bandwagon captures you
BP20 BC30, LP40 LB40 Weak claw are THERE... your point is "i dont want to pay 3000 eur for a virtual weapon".
that is a respectable point of course, but let's see that you get one of those FOR FREE

with such a garbage 25 looter your returns would be BARELY IMPROVED by these tools.

Let's go a step further, let's see a player that use one of those L100 guns, like a freand, a GNR, a karma kyller, even a ewe41
who uses those items has a clear idea of "loot 2.0" that can return based on input ped but DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THE "MISS EFFECT" that lead to a costant loss in therms of several percentage points.

All in all sorry Mango,
1. you have a wrong expctation on returns using 2.0 weapons, they will not save your ped card, just loose money slower and at a costant pace
2. the users of a ewe41 at level 40 should use weaponsimulater v2 on entropiawiki and blame their mentor that was worse than they are.

i dont know your level but please remamber that you can either point to looter or poiint to eff or both.
if you dont want to spend for a 2.0 eff, you can simply farm looter skills (get 350 meta points killing smaller than 50 pec monsters as an example)
get a scanner and a shredder and have insane progress in looter for free
You understand me wrong. I dont want everyone to have yber 2.0 gear. I want noobs to have regular SIB weapons that is affordable for the regular person. The old 1.0 weapons are utter shit and should be removed from the game sence many noobs use those weapons and dont understand why they lose and then they just give up and leaves the game. Atleast with a SIB weapon you dont get robbed.

What is your idea of affordable? There is alot of weapon choices for players sub lv50. Melee,mindforce,blp,laser all have cheap and mega cheap options. Arkadian melee weps are great and super cheap for example. Mindforce plenty of variety. Blp,laser the list goes on. I think you just love trolling. There is a problem with too many weapons, true old school 1.0 weapons could use a upgrade system to revamp them simular to how ewe military n maddox had an upgrade path introduced.

What is your idea of affordable? There is alot of weapon choices for players sub lv50. Melee,mindforce,blp,laser all have cheap and mega cheap options. Arkadian melee weps are great and super cheap for example. Mindforce plenty of variety. Blp,laser the list goes on. I think you just love trolling. There is a problem with too many weapons, true old school 1.0 weapons could use a upgrade system to revamp them simular to how ewe military n maddox had an upgrade path introduced.
We have to think from a new player perspective. If your new to a game you dont put your life saving into items, you want stuff to be affordable so you can try stuff out and dont have to spend 20-40k on items just to be able to play.

When you play and find things fun you tend to stay and the nyou spend more.

But today we have a mentality of either you spend 200,000ped or your a loser and dont deserve to be heard or seen. And you you want stuff to become abit cheaper your the bad person who wants to destroy the game :D

We have to think from a new player perspective. If your new to a game you dont put your life saving into items, you want stuff to be affordable so you can try stuff out and dont have to spend 20-40k on items just to be able to play.

When you play and find things fun you tend to stay and the nyou spend more.

But today we have a mentality of either you spend 200,000ped or your a loser and dont deserve to be heard or seen. And you you want stuff to become abit cheaper your the bad person who wants to destroy the game :D
I gave you an answer to your question from a new players perspective upto lv50. If your life savings is +50ped to +3000ped then entropia is not designed nor will not cater to your gaming needs. Its not a game for the poor

I gave you an answer to your question from a new players perspective upto lv50. If your life savings is +50ped to +3000ped then entropia is not designed nor will not cater to your gaming needs. Its not a game for the poor
Thanks for pointing it out. "The game is not for the poor".

Where does mindark say that the game is for the rich and not for the poor?

Ohhh, its your opinion. Good to know...

Although it can be if you limit your expectations and have a huge amount of patience! I do know several very successful people who never deposited even once. But that's defo the exception rather than the rule. When I started in 2010 I was of very limited means and still had a lot of fun.

Ohhh, its your opinion. Good to know...
Yes its my observation from playing the game since 2007, and i have not been asleep the entire time to not understand how this game works, do you believe the model is catered towards players who do not or put in very little?

in the first page "INVEST IN YOUR AVATAR" and in the "DEPOSIT" button.
this game can be played at various levels.
i am sad that a guildie disappeared, i helped him to realize a YT series that was called 100k with 100 usd
where following just the small knowledge i got in game he gathered 100k skill points with a 100 EUR deposit (tracked)
yes he was hunting small monster, yes he used ALL the mechanics that a mid level player knows (i am just in the 90)
and he made 100k skill point with 100 EUR and had still money in account.

WEAPONS a f2p gamer will stay long with a TT (skill wise TT weapons, TT finder, TT Shredder cannot be beaten)
CHIPS are supercheap you can have them at 105% with a decay of 4% of ammo, kill cost is 100.20% so the impact of MU is negligible reach easy 58% eff. (there are 1.200 Eur rifles that have less than that. MF is definitely the path for UL items for F2p gamers

So sorry mango but your arguments arr weak.
this game is not for the casual player because is about taking real money from other people
....... in barter of "selling the dream" to get back more by their side using that item .
Yes itis a multilevel marketing or Ponzi scheme, not from mindark side, from player side.

look the ranting of summer strongboxes, it is a delusionary reaction
look a player sale of the UBER PEDPRINTERPEWPEW setup he proudly showed off 2 week ago as a "my dream setup finally true"

this is the game...
gather some "special item that makes you rich" and realize that just Markup makes you rich
and that the DECAY maked PED (ammo) the most valuable commodity vs items
if a mentor explains this at day 1 alongside teh "10/10" ability , open progress panel rule, all is clear.

i am sad that a guildie disappeared, i helped him to realize a YT series that was called 100k with 100 usd
where following just the small knowledge i got in game he gathered 100k skill points with a 100 EUR deposit (tracked)
yes he was hunting small monster, yes he used ALL the mechanics that a mid level player knows (i am just in the 90)

WEAPONS a f2p gamer will stay long with a TT (skill wise TT weapons, TT finder, TT Shredder cannot be beaten)
CHIPS are supercheap you can have them at 105% with a decay of 4% of ammo, kill cost is 100.20% so the impact of MU is negligible reach easy 58% eff. (there are 1.200 Eur rifles that have less than that. MF is definitely the path for UL items for F2p gamers

this game is not for the casual player because is about taking real money from other people
....... in barter of "selling the dream" to get back more by their side using that item .
Yes itis a multilevel marketing or Ponzi scheme, not from mindark side, from player side.

look a player sale of the UBER PEDPRINTERPEWPEW setup he proudly showed off 2 week ago as a "my dream setup finally true"

this is the game...
gather some "special item that makes you rich" and realize that just Markup makes you rich
if a mentor explains this at day 1 alongside teh "10/10" ability , open progress panel rule, all is clear.

Yes, lets not evolve the game. Lets keep it as it is forever.
STRONG ARGUMENTS MR.Msturlese.

Mango patience... as... wepon prices will come to even beter price points in 5-7months. As u can see there is so many sales threads... after twen event with loads of wepon drops / twen tokens and refiled mayhem vendor :)). I belive 2.0 wepons will be even more afordable. As after twen event we are back to mtoken farm.
And yes as shaun said this aint poor mans game. Pay 2 win. Or as i say pay to lose ped slower 🤣. Either way if u are in market for guns exciting times ahead if u can wait...

this is the game...
It is pvp game from moment u log in :)))

Seems loot system just bugged out

If this has something to do with their recent changes to the loot system (adding strongboxes) i dont know, but i'd advise avoiding hunting now until a statement has been made that things are working as intended.

I can't log back in now, because the server I was on the loot completely disappeared and i was unable to log out (alt f4 works, ofc), unable to use TP chip, spawn vehicles and more.

every single kill gave "This creature didn't carry any loot"

I decided to do suicide by Fred, and then when i attempted to teleport to revival after dying, it respawned me at Fred's feet, in death pose, allowing me to heal only to get beaten over and over by him :D

(way more of them in gallery, just browse a bit hehe)

1. the lower HP comapred to the level, the faster Skill green lines tick
2. the lower hp the more loot event for ped amount are triggered.
LT cost 1 ped per kill and itis high for l4 monsters, a L8 argonaut cost 84 pec so there are less loot event less chance for a good multi triggered or to explore all teh loot occurrencies

in mayhem boxes are statistically every N ped shot. so there was not a big difference but here i dont think are ped based but random loot based (or so i perceived in 2021, maybe it is a deceptive sensation)

Thank you,
what do you mean by "Skill green lines" ?

well this is stupid
but great go fuck the poeple that have been grinding 100k's of ped on the eomons without anything to show for
"loot is dynamic"
you killed Eomon because the "kill eommon as it is presented" proposition was GOOD ENOUGH for you
now it drops MORE, you should be HAPPY because it was good for you BEFORE and it MORE GOOD thereAFTER

Some people did not consider them INTERESTING ENOUGH. what does a clever company ? Rise interest to attract more customer
addin some box (more MU) and LESS EFFICIENT player will consider to come.
i care more of the LAME reward of daily mission.. who cares 200 blazar frags that actually are 2 ped or 1.5?
that mission should reward something more interesting

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]

Thank you,
what do you mean by "Skill green lines" ?
[System]: You have gained 0.1094 experience in your Power Catalyst skill
[System]: You have gained 0.0647 experience in your Cryogenics skill
[System]: You have gained 0.0216 experience in your Cryogenics skill
[System]: You have gained 0.0114 experience in your Skinning skill

These in System panel

"loot is dynamic"
you killed Eomon because the "kill eommon as it is presented" proposition was GOOD ENOUGH for you
now it drops MORE, you should be HAPPY because it was good for you BEFORE and it MORE GOOD thereAFTER

Some people did not consider them INTERESTING ENOUGH. what does a clever company ? Rise interest to attract more customer
addin some box (more MU) and LESS EFFICIENT player will consider to come.
i care more of the LAME reward of daily mission.. who cares 200 blazar frags that actually are 2 ped or 1.5?
that mission should reward something more interesting

[Moderated: Removed rule violation]

The guns bought by daily tokens are also interesting.

Each daily token is worth around a ped?

[System]: You have gained 0.1094 experience in your Power Catalyst skill
[System]: You have gained 0.0647 experience in your Cryogenics skill
[System]: You have gained 0.0114 experience in your Skinning skill

These in System panel

So you mean the skill is not just dependent on ped spent, but HP/Lvl too (apart from the ped spent)? In fact the level itself?

2k hp L100 gives more skills than 2k hp L10 ? Apart from the damage received and in average. Or is it because it does more damage that you receive more skills?

Back