Summer Strongbox drop

@Arm we are derailing. there is a thread of experience comapred to HL/çeveòl ratio.
best small one is carabok
best mid level is flesh ripper
best highest level i think is L75 storm on cyrene

daily token if you account the cost to do daily mission are about 4 to 10 ped each so a CDF weapon imho is not worth to pull
old storm coat is also outdated by a 20 minute quest elder god suit

i send you a PM

Reactions: Arm
If mindark wanted to give mu to players and stay true to their word in which players put trust and money tthe easiest way forward would have been to drop migration boxes instead of summer boxes and have a new ring/item in them.
It is extremely unsettling when a public statement is made in an RCE and then the opposite is done.
And no i didnt have any summer boxes but im very much still waiting on space cargo missions which where a similar back stab...
This would have been the correct way to handle it and appease all parties.

also something that MA could have handled in a 3 minute zoom meeting inbetween their 5 months of vacation, and 12 lines of code to change the box name to "migration strongbox" and alter the attributes of the summer2020 ring and call it "migration ring 2023"

all-in-all we are talking less than 30 minutes of work, total, to avoid a clusterfuck, but alas here we are.

This would have been the correct way to handle it and appease all parties.

also something that MA could have handled in a 3 minute zoom meeting inbetween their 5 months of vacation, and 12 lines of code to change the box name to "migration strongbox" and alter the attributes of the summer2020 ring and call it "migration ring 2023"

all-in-all we are talking less than 30 minutes of work, total, to avoid a clusterfuck, but alas here we are.
But thats 30min too many... /s

Yo Mindark do you just fcking love drama or what?

in the first page "INVEST IN YOUR AVATAR" and in the "DEPOSIT" button.
LOL!! "Invest in the deposit button" I love it!
As far as I remember the tuorial explain that the best investment is your avatar and it make sense because nothing has so much MU. MA did a good job keeping skills as high MU compared to other things that are as easy to get(muscle oil)

So sorry mango but your arguments arr weak.
this game is not for the casual player because is about taking real money from other people
I will disagree with you without agreeing with him while getting back to something you said yourself! :p
Someone play a MMO 10-15$ a month and/or lets say 100$ of cosmetic.
That player is realisticaly paying either 120-180$ a year in monthly and/or 100$ of cosmetic. Thats at least 100 to 280$ a year.
I myself can say that I dont depo every month and can cleanly say that even if someone pay 100-200$ a year to pay, they are almost garanteed to have at least 25% left just in items and there is skilsl as well. So at the end of the year it's making it cheaper than most MMO that close servers and give back NOTHING!
he gathered 100k skill points with a 100 EUR deposit (tracked)
yes he was hunting small monster, yes he used ALL the mechanics that a mid level player knows (i am just in the 90)
and he made 100k skill point with 100 EUR and had still money in account.
^^^^^^^ Is proof that this game CAN be expensive but DOESNT NEED to be. Im also a living proof that spending lower can be fun without needing to flip this and that even tho when Im way less busy I dont mind spotting the bargains for a but of trading fun.

Now, I know.. If you shell 1000$ a year, this game is most likely gonna cost you a bit more than typical MMO but then you play at a level that may ATH for way more than a "orange" item that is worth only something on a black market and not really that much in the end compared to whatever MA could offer as far as item of that level even with a bad twen(at least the lower end ones) or rare UL of just decent level.

I gave you an answer to your question from a new players perspective upto lv50. If your life savings is +50ped to +3000ped then entropia is not designed nor will not cater to your gaming needs. Its not a game for the poor
if u have a 3k pedbank there are other professions like mining that not only can you sustain off but also make profit. Why do people think EU = hunting.......Jeez

I can't believe they didn't do this sooner. How many people have sat out, not cycling, simply because there were no Summer boxes until now?

Last edited:
Back