Support news from JWT

Well, on one hand it is great that there is finally some info on the developments.

On the other hand given that they promised taming back last year, kind of strange they are just getting to work on it now...

Last edited:
Well, on one hand it is great that there is finally some info on the developments.

On the other hand given that they promised taming back last year, kind of strange they are just getting to work on it now...
oh, your edit was faster !

make up is art, more like face painting... not barbi stuff :laugh:

Best thread for weeks i'd say... but then again, there was mostly crap during last weeks.

I just pray that the 3 new coders are not as inept as the old crew.
(Wait, did you just f**k up the last VU? Abandon all hope...)

Seriously, can u speak swedish as a second language?

wth is it with ppl getting annoyed by persons that having dyslexia and other forms of spellingproblems?

You don't have any punctuation in sweden? Amazing. :rolleyes:

If there's a missing code for umbranoids, maybe you could check the eviscerator code in general Briers's computer. (You can see it with a scoped weapon)

Good to hear something official from Mindark and also good to hear they have increased their workforce in recognition that they have missed (by a mile) their original estimate of getting all missing systems working by end of 2010.

From the amount of work yet to do, I'd imagine their new goal would be to get it done by end of 2011.

Omg we mater or what?

thanks for the communication now do something with da promises.

Bye bye regular visits to CP and CND. I want to go there when I want to and not when a hangar owner decides he want to play.

Besides, how can there be 20% coders employed -more-, if there is only 1 working part time on the Project? :scratch2:

yeah, maybe but tbh whats the fkn deal with pointing out ppls typing?

What's the fkn deal with posting stuff others can read altogether?
(Unless you do not just suffer from logorrhoea and actually do want others to read what you post... but hey, i could be totally wrong and you post just because you got nothing better to do...)

Bye bye regular visits to CP and CND. I want to go there when I want to and not when a hangar owner decides he want to play.

Besides, how can there be 20% coders employed -more-, if there is only 1 working part time on the Project? :scratch2:
They hired his two year old kid. (j/k I hope?!?)...

Last edited:
What's the fkn deal with posting stuff others can read altogether?
(Unless you do not just suffer from logorrhoea and actually do want others to read what you post... but hey, i could be totally wrong and you post just because you got nothing better to do...)

Well, whats the problem with you? Dont u have other things than complaining on others?

Yep, if they remove TP functionality to CP, I will certainly go there a lot less than I do now.

I hope they have the presence of mind to keep the TP in place as an option at whatever cost, introduce small personal space vehicles or make sure there are also NPC shuttles or something.

:eyecrazy:

Ha! I see right through you!

Who are you, and what have you done with OUR Jan Welter Timkrans?

:eyecrazy:

Ha! I see right through you!

Who are you, and what have you done with OUR Jan Welter Timkrans?

rofl

Im very sceptic that we will get all above mentioned systems before end of 2012

Honestly, isn't this more of the same stuff that the old timers have been telling us about ? Just a few words to smooth everyone over but never really any hard (or loose) deadlines given. You know, like smoke being blown up your ass ? I really want to experience the old systems that everyone raves about and I want to know when I can expect them. Sign me up to the "no more deposits until we get a hard deadline" group.

Sign me up to the "no more deposits until we get a hard deadline" group.

Bah. If they give a hard deadline people will just be pissed when they bust it anyway. :laugh:

Finally an answer from the ellusive MA. So how many is 20%, 2? When people talk percentages it's usually to hide the figures.

Seriously get a community liason do we really have to drag answers from you every time? Is it that painful to talk to us? I know some are talking about legal action and a deposit boycott was it this or was it the newest thread asking where the hell are our missing systems.

But it's strange that this has now happened just after the creation of SDS maybe they're flexing some muscle.

Bah. If they give a hard deadline people will just be pissed when they bust it anyway. :laugh:

end of 2013 would be generous judging by their past performance.

Last edited:
To be honest this does not feel me with warm feelings

They are not working on systems we presumed they had

They are seriously understaffed, and have been for some time (did they not think new PP's would want more stuff???)

I for one am not holding my breath for the old systems anytime soon

Just my 2 pecs

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: the only good thing i read, was that someone from MA actually communicated with us. Fingers crossed they do again this year!

Jan - thanks for sending us some information. I was happy to see your priorities (even though I would like to see beacons at the top of the list).

Would you consider a monthly update? Regular posts, even without delivery dates, would certainly help improve relations with the community.

As an 'old timer' all I see in this MA statement is the same bullshit as always...

Vague promises that game features will be returning at some unknown time in the future. That's called blowing smoke up our collective asses.

Plus some vague mention about hiring more programmers. Why hide behind a %? Why not just say we have 5 programmers and we have hired 1 more to help out?

And so what if you hired 1 more programmer to increase your output by 20% if you now have 5 new planet partners all screaming for extra planet specific programming? That's like building a sandcastle on a beach with a tsunami approaching.

P.S.
Thanks for actually taking the 30 seconds out of your busy schedule to make 1 post, filled with no information, to the raging EU community. That warms my heart and let's me believe that you truely do care about your customers. FAIL.

P.P.S.
Add me to the growing list of people who will not be depositing until I see some results and not just empty promises.

WoW, is this the start of a new MA chapter, i do hope soo

communication is very nice, so maybe they read all the posts in this forum and had a meeting and decided they will start communicating with us :p or they are just warning us that it will take longer for the systems people want to stop people from keep posting (taming, beacons, space) every time there is an update lol

o well lets see if we get more communication i sure hope we doo, ty MA for this INFO :D

RJ Rob

Last edited:
This is the most important post in this thread. I 100% agree with it and am reposting it.

As an 'old timer' all I see in this MA statement is the same bullshit as always...

Vague promises that game features will be returning at some unknown time in the future. That's called blowing smoke up our collective asses.

Plus some vague mention about hiring more programmers. Why hide behind a %? Why not just say we have 5 programmers and we have hired 1 more to help out?

And so what if you hired 1 more programmer to increase your output by 20% if you now have 5 new planet partners all screaming for extra planet specific programming? That's like building a sandcastle on a beach with a tsunami approaching.

P.S.
Thanks for actually taking the 30 seconds out of your busy schedule to make 1 post, filled with no information, to the raging EU community. That warms my heart and let's me believe that you truely do care about your customers. FAIL.

P.P.S.
Add me to the growing list of people who will not be depositing until I see some results and not just empty promises.

Honestly, isn't this more of the same stuff that the old timers have been telling us about ? Just a few words to smooth everyone over but never really any hard (or loose) deadlines given. You know, like smoke being blown up your ass ? I really want to experience the old systems that everyone raves about and I want to know when I can expect them. Sign me up to the "no more deposits until we get a hard deadline" group.

Actually, this is the head guy at MA saying, 'We have a roadmap and whatever your opinion is it doesn't matter. We're going to do what we're going to do. In the order we want and in the way that we want.'

Thank you for your reaction Mr Timkrans. I'm looking forward to your will of changing.

Oh .. I am amazed....

When a project is so delayed I always demand frequent reports.

So...

Space travel ---- xx% completed ---- xx.xx.xx estimated finish time
Taming ---- xx% completed ---- xx.xx.xx estimated finish time
Mentoring ---- xx% completed ---- xx.xx.xx estimated finish time
Makeup ---- xx% completed ---- xx.xx.xx estimated finish time
Beacons ---- xx% completed ---- xx.xx.xx estimated finish time

Update it weekly! ... or your post is just another empty bla-bla

As for space travel I really do hope they do this in ADDITION to currenst very convenient system which allows peoplke to calmly and at their leisure travel to CP, CND and other planets.

If they make that the ONLY way to travel to all the places in the universe will be via player driven vehicles, that will be bar none the BIGGEST fxxkup in the history of MA, effectively killing the idea of a universe as it is starting.

Hmmmm

Well...... Some feedback. I guess the next thing to do is.....

GET-R-DONE

And that's all I have to say about that Jen-ny... :monkey::monkey:

Back