Sweating a dead end now?

LeWolf86

Stalker
Society
Tax Collectors
Garrett MrEarth Clark
With the current bug... is sweating completely dead?

Until MA fixes the sweating exploit going on I see Supply becomming MEGA huge and sweating becomming even worse then before....

I currently do what I can to screw over the auto clickers abusing this bug along with any alts that are setup doing this, but theirs so many people doing this...

I want to make a list of every person abusing this and see if MA will do anything, to bad I think 75% of them are 2nd accounts....

I want to make a list of every person abusing this and see if MA will do anything, to bad I think 75% of them are 2nd accounts....

Sure, all ubers have alts to get peds for their hunting by sweating.

So in other words... very unlogical to have an alt for sweating

Maybe not 75%, and no Im not saying its ubers...

Just a lot of free lancers... but then again, could be non tagged fresh players.

But anyways, the problem with this bug is that....

You got honest sweaters who are now competiting against those who go afk for 8hrs while they sleep with an auto clicker on an un-dry mob.

The AFKer can come back with say 700*8 = 2800 bottles of sweat each night he does this little thing properly, we can double that if we can do it for his sleep and his time at work.

Either way, this person comes back and can unload a load of sweat at any price since hes gotten this sweat with no effort.

Therefore you got the fresh players trying and failing IMO to even sell at .5, now who compete with those who are selling at .4 and .45.

and if you interfer with them you yourself are breaking the eula by interfering with there enjoyment of hte game

report the bug and be done with it

i fthey report you for harrasment then it will be you who get in trouble not them

and they take harrasment more seriouse then a sweating bug they know about

what bugg are u talking about? with a AC you will have to find a mob which never get dry... and cant kill you

what bugg are u talking about? with a AC you will have to find a mob which never get dry... and cant kill you

yes thats the bug that he is talking about but i guess he did not even read the other 200 threads on it and the thread where one person went to test it and got like 19 bottles in an hours

so its more people crying about thnigs that do not concern them and trying to make excuses as to why sweat is going down

intead of looking at the 200 people sweating at nea;s for hours on hours and thats nto counting the ones at pa or other places

at nea;s today i sweated 1500 bottles in 3 hours to make me for myself

now that will last me a month so with 300 -400people sweating each day it kinda floods the market so of course it s not selling when the only real use if for tp chips

i have a dream! the dream aboute ME at 100% :D:yay::D

it is for me i mine my nexus and sweat my sweats some times i get a global on one probe so its like .05 percent

:)

luck with that friend..

As for the topic beginning.. bah old news close the thread and start a more relevant one..

there will always be need for sweat no matter how found, gotten, or recieved.

D

Lol...

You got honest sweaters who are now competiting against those who go afk for 8hrs while they sleep with an auto clicker on an un-dry mob.

Is the "honest sweaters" you talking about the folks that go to neas with their laptop and just sweat all day long while they get fapped for free, and don't die too often since they are surrounded by others just like them after the free sweat while they watch a movie on tv or a different window on the laptop since they don't have to do much other than hit the quick key for the sweat command after running about 20 feet from the TP? ;) :)

The bug won't change much since folks at neas may as well be using auto clickers, lol.

I dream about something useful to use ME for :laugh:

t

Me too, like.. hrmmm.. mind control! :yay::wtg: "I will count to 5 and then you won't see me anymore cute bunch of atrixes".. or "I will count to 5 and then you damn fast chirpy will stop outrunning me" ;)

My bad on the repeat topic, didn't notice any so I tossed one up.

Maria, theres a big difference when you use an auto clicker to change mob to mob, but requires you to be there 100% to swap when a mob dries. As opposed to going to bed with an auto clicker on sweating one mob till you wake up, so long as no one kills the mob.

As for the demand/supply crap... its true... but haven't you all noticed the huge increase of very cheap sweat in very big bulk? Maybe Im one of the few, but you can easily get sweat now in huge amounts at .4... I know this was not the same few weeks ago....

I dont really care much anymore, I thought it was lame before, but have decided whatever to each their own I guess.

Just sucks for the newer players at Neas and Swamp camp who are now having to put in the same time for a product worth 10%-20% less now on the market.

Good thing I dont sweat, but still....

My bad on the repeat topic, didn't notice any so I tossed one up.

Maria, theres a big difference when you use an auto clicker to change mob to mob, but requires you to be there 100% to swap when a mob dries. As opposed to going to bed with an auto clicker on sweating one mob till you wake up, so long as no one kills the mob.

As for the demand/supply crap... its true... but haven't you all noticed the huge increase of very cheap sweat in very big bulk? Maybe Im one of the few, but you can easily get sweat now in huge amounts at .4... I know this was not the same few weeks ago....

I dont really care much anymore, I thought it was lame before, but have decided whatever to each their own I guess.

Just sucks for the newer players at Neas and Swamp camp who are now having to put in the same time for a product worth 10%-20% less now on the market.

Good thing I dont sweat, but still....

hugh supplyin sweat is becuase no one needs its and more and more people are selling it so of course when there is to much and no one needs it the market is flooded the price go down and nothing to do with exploit

soc mate 6 days old spent 3 days sweating and is selling 15k sweat and it was not done with an exploit as i know where he was sweating

So your saying in the last 3 weeks a huge change in the market has taken place where sweat has come down 10% in price?

Usually prices change slowly... but if you check around you can get sweat pretty easily at 4ped per 1k. And thats people advertising this rate, not even the whole barter thing where you could easily negotiate down.

People are advertising very low rates, and in my belief its because of this exploit where you get 20 people who leave their auto clickers on all night and come back with sweat that is worth nothing to them since essentially it was free so they sell it at whatever price. This is not including the other 20 people who are not on auto clickers at the same place obviously.

Thats my opinion, I could be 100% wrong as we all know there are always people sweating, but it seems like a sharp decline in the price of sweat in the recent 2 weeks....

hugh supplyin sweat is becuase no one needs its and more and more people are selling it so of course when there is to much and no one needs it the market is flooded the price go down and nothing to do with exploit

soc mate 6 days old spent 3 days sweating and is selling 15k sweat and it was not done with an exploit as i know where he was sweating

Also whats your soc mates name? Wasn't Wesson was it because I saw him at the place, not sure if he was Auto clicking, but he was at the bugged spot. Not saying its bad or anything...

And Im not saying dont use this spot...

The whole point of my thread is that with the new bugged spot being exploited the price of sweat is dropping tons, and well I know when I first started sweating for 1k @ 5ped was just a crap shot waste of time... now facing a 10-20% reduction in price its even worse.

Still I'm not sure "The Exploit" ever existed in the first place, but yesterday we decided to check it out and found something even more weird:

An Atrox Young stuck at server border and could be sweated. However, it ran dry after four pulls.

:scratch2:

Still I'm not sure "The Exploit" ever existed in the first place, but yesterday we decided to check it out and found something even more weird:

An Atrox Young stuck at server border and could be sweated. However, it ran dry after four pulls.

Well this spot where teh mobs get stuck they dont run dry..... they stay wet.

sweat has always been in a free fall.. sometimes sharp declines sometimes not so sharp but slow steady declines.. it will continue to decline as long as there are new players willing to sell for less then the next guy.

Maybe not 75%, and no Im not saying its ubers...

Just a lot of free lancers... but then again, could be non tagged fresh players.

But anyways, the problem with this bug is that....

The AFKer can come back with say 700*8 = 2800 bottles of sweat each night he does this little thing properly, we can double that if we can do it for his sleep and his time at work.

Either way, this person comes back and can unload a load of sweat at any price since hes gotten this sweat with no effort.

Therefore you got the fresh players trying and failing IMO to even sell at .5, now who compete with those who are selling at .4 and .45.

Never was good with maths, but 700*8= 2800 ?!
Also I have not sweated that much, only maybe 2 months all in all, but on average I got around 300 bottles per hour, never 700.
Also a 10% drop in sweatprice is surely nothing on should relaly be troubled with.
If you really sweat just because you want to get enough PEDs to do some other stuff, rather calculate your electricity bill and how "cheap" sweating really is.
If you do not care about your progress, than even autoclicking competition is nothing that you would consider competion.

yeez....sometimes it is really amazing, how upset people get for a few cents per hour :D

Never was good with maths, but 700*8= 2800 ?!
Also I have not sweated that much, only maybe 2 months all in all, but on average I got around 300 bottles per hour, never 700.
Also a 10% drop in sweatprice is surely nothing on should relaly be troubled with.
If you really sweat just because you want to get enough PEDs to do some other stuff, rather calculate your electricity bill and how "cheap" sweating really is.
If you do not care about your progress, than even autoclicking competition is nothing that you would consider competion.

yeez....sometimes it is really amazing, how upset people get for a few cents per hour :D

Oh totally mate, the actual profit per sweat is horrible... but the thing is there are people who either cant or decide not to pay to play, some just out of principle etc etc.

Its 10-20%, 10% is .0005, which yes isn't even a penny IRL. But then again, you could argue, why not sell your stuff at -6% instead of -4% its only 2% and probably very small difference.

Then again... when your talking about 1/10 to 1/5 of your potential money is now unavailable its a lot.

As for how much per hour, Ive heard stories of 500-750... I haven't sweated myself in ages for a full hour so I cant tell you lol.

Oh totally mate, the actual profit per sweat is horrible... but the thing is there are people who either cant or decide not to pay to play, some just out of principle etc etc.

Its 10-20%, 10% is .0005, which yes isn't even a penny IRL. But then again, you could argue, why not sell your stuff at -6% instead of -4% its only 2% and probably very small difference.

Then again... when your talking about 1/10 to 1/5 of your potential money is now unavailable its a lot.

As for how much per hour, Ive heard stories of 500-750... I haven't sweated myself in ages for a full hour so I cant tell you lol.

Best hour I had once was around 800 bottles and worst was 150.
People have rather the tendency to remember the best they had, even if they just need the comfort that they might not be wasting their time :D

And if you look at the market prices for crafted stuff, most is sold 10-20% below what it actually costs to make it.
Even if you mine the ressources on your own and have the skills and high QR BP, still the competion is cheaper.
And sweat price was bought 15 months ago also at prices between .40 - .45 (except if you understood enough french to sell it for .60 and were polite enough to say "merci" ). I think even the electricity spent for this post alone is worth more then the total "hit" of the sweat economy :D

It does suck.
Nowadays at PA, there are people selling say 26k sweat at 0.37
I mean, yes, 0.5 is unreasonable nowadays, but 0.37 is a bit low. That's 25% loss. If you think about Hunting, and your returns were crappy already, 25% is going to hurt A LOT.

I've checked out the server boundary while doing some TP Running from Fort Argus to Zeus (Now I'm doing Caravan >> Minopolis..). The mobs are WET, and most of the ppl are afkers. I killed an Exa Young, and only ONE out of 14 people complained. And a ten minutes later, 13 people were respawning at Fort Argus revive.

Yes, it's just a nickel less per two hours of sweating. But when you join, and spend a few hours getting 1k sweat, and find out you CAN'T even buy an Opalo, that would really suck.

MA, please fix this.
Yes, you're losing practically nothing, and forcing lots of non-depo to deposit/ quit the game. I seriously hope you have a good way to lure people back for CE2.

My two pec.

When you look at 50% of the stuff doing in EU its not worth it money wise... but if you just step back away from money - time - PED then the issue is that a 10-20% drop in price from a few weeks ago is a big hit. No matter how big or little your income is, thats a big drop.

Now like I said, I dont really care cause I gave up on sweating about 5hrs into this game, but for those who rely on it to fund their activities... its a big drop.

Itd be like if your next run would yield 10-20% less in market value. Unless you got 1000TT the real money value is not much at all, but 10-20% is a huge amount % wise.

People are selling sweat for .35 now. It's a waste of time. It's either deposit or don't bother atm.

Last weekend I saw a guy in Swamp Camp trying to buy sweat at .25.. :mad:

at 0.4 pec per bottle it's worth 20 times less than when I started. People were moaning then that it wasn't feasible. Sweaters' unions were trying to form then objecting to the drop in prices. If sweat is worth anything people will still do it.

I can't believe some of the people that are getting bitchy because some of us don't like people using exploits.

Maybe, just maybe, they are defending using exploits because that's how they got where they are.

after it has been reported and brought to everyone's attention is it an exploit lol?

lets see some definitions of exploit for the intellectually smart people out here.

ex*ploit

1. to utilize, esp. for profit; turn to practical account: to exploit a business opportunity.
2. to use selfishly for one's own ends: employers who exploit their workers.
3. to advance or further through exploitation; promote: He exploited his new movie through a series of guest appearances.

so anyone trying to further themselves in game more then another is expoiting, then plz stop even sweating as you are exploiting the people that log in and only talk.

Back