Votes: 61 45.9%

• Total voters

Hug

Young
Society
Kingsajz
Marcin Huger Zmudzin
Do you like swunting ?
And have you ever meet with an situation when there are none swunt teams around ?
We all know the benefits of swunting so why not do it all the time.I wanted to create list of active swunters so they could easily find ppls who will join them in sucking greenish juice from calypso mobs.By this thread you will know who from active swunters is online and thus quickly contact him to make a team.Please post a reply of what r u think about it

List of swunters:
-me:D
-py08jl
-valentin
-

Last edited:
If you swunt a lot you are prolly better off adding the teamleaders and usual swunt suspects to your friendslist ;)

Agree with Suu, but why not post swunt addicts here too:)

look like you have found me =)
just add me to ur list, and u are off to swunt 24/7

proof of our swunt addiction:
HTML:
http://www.youtube.com/user/leungclj

Good idea. Things to think about:

How to keep the list active based on who is available to swunt at the current time. This would have to be done somewhat in real time to work. Perhaps a small application that can overlay ingame.

You also need to get a good number of people from all time zones and spread the word around a lot to get this very successful.

Good Luck!

If you need help let me know.

Reactions: Hug
Put me on the list because i stop to depo so soon i will be a lot at Neas.:)

I like swunting. Even if there are no teams, I will swunt smaller mobs. Sometime I "InvestaSwunt". Scan 'em, Sweat 'em, Kill 'em. I don't really know what scanning skills are good for, but skills are skills.

I like swunting. Even if there are no teams, I will swunt smaller mobs. Sometime I "InvestaSwunt". Scan 'em, Sweat 'em, Kill 'em. I don't really know what scanning skills are good for, but skills are skills.

theres always a team, u just need to find the right person *wink wink*

Lately I have been actively swunting Atrox, Ambulimax, and Allo and Estophyll.

Good idea. Things to think about:
Perhaps a small application that can overlay ingame.
Hmm that would be a tough one.I'm not really into programming and such stuff.:(

If you swunt a lot you are prolly better off adding the teamleaders and usual swunt suspects to your friendslist ;)
Yea it's good idea but what about people who friend list is already full ?

Midday b u m p:wtg:

Hmm that would be a tough one.I'm not really into programming and such stuff.:(

Yea it's good idea but what about people who friend list is already full ?

Well if you got a car, you can add up to 500 swunters if you like. Though you cant private message them like in FL only way is for you to add their hp bar to the guest list in your vehicle. To drag you just drag their "Stick figure" next to the left of their hp bar. Then you just drag it back outside guest list & ask for private chat ^^
This way you can add 500 swunters if you like. :lolup:

Reactions: Hug
As far as I know there's swunting at Nea's Place, Fort Ithica (Atrox) and Limnaden District (Estophyl & Allophyl).

All near TP, so just go and find a team.

And please guys.. no waiting lists.. just create another team!

Well if you got a car, you can add up to 500 swunters if you like. Though you cant private message them like in FL only way is for you to add their hp bar to the guest list in your vehicle. To drag you just drag their "Stick figure" next to the left of their hp bar. Then you just drag it back outside guest list & ask for private chat ^^
This way you can add 500 swunters if you like. :lolup:

Great idea !:yay: I didn't know about this.

Back