Take that US copycats!

hojlund

Old Alpha
Society
RELICS
Off "hojlund" Trail
EU has spoken...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

You may now only refere to your weirdo ball by the name "longball that bounces funny!"

Huh... it looks like a commie kickball. ;)

OK, just kiddin'... don't you soccer fanatics go looking to kill the Geek. LOL

They should add a US football also just to add some confusion and myrth to the game. :)

I sense that your ped card held 578 ped when this picture was taken.

Im a phsycic you know ;)

Football FTW

Only in...<undisclosed location>...would people confuse a game played primarily by hand with a name indicating that the point is to almost exclusively use the feet.

Rugby/american football *shudders*

At least baseball is a true US game...no, wait, that was a mix of England/Ireland. Basketball then?

EDIT
Nuff said... :D

1) tackling is built into the game
2) the pansies wear body armor

:confused::laugh::silly2:

But seriously, can't compare the games --- why the name football becomes rather confusing in the states.

i'd be happy with a cricket bat to go merp hunting with.

when a nub plays around with MS Paint

what a pointless, idiot topic ... :(:yay:

Now if the English would only admit they drive on the wrong side of the road, and the true currency is the Euro and that they are a part of Europe, instead of constantly referring to it as "the continent", then and only then are we getting somewhere...
:lolup:

Time to start using the real name for your game USA.

1233533359067_thumb.jpg
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And while you are at it, why don't you start using the metric system like the rest of the civilized world :D:D:D:yay:

i'd be happy with a cricket bat to go merp hunting with.

Nah, get a Louisville Slugger baseball bat. Gary Gygax, yeah that's right, Mr D&D himself, once told me (no shit, told me, in person at the 1992 Dragon Con) that most bats are treated as a club and only do 1-4 HP, but the Louisville Slugger does 1-6. :)

Back