Taming related ability & skill unlock chart

I don't know what is going on, but I can get three (!!!) out at the same time. The sequence doesn't seem to matter, or if I delay their unstabling.

If I try to get 4 out, chat window tells me: You are not skilled enough to have more than 1 active pet(s).

It is all very BIZARRE !!!

:yay:

Can you please confirm (maybe with screenshot) that you have three pets out and the system telling you that "You are not skilled enough to have more than 1 (ONE) active pet(s)."

I'm preparing a support case, this clearly must be a bug. Back in the days when I was at your current levels I tried getting more pets out every now and then, and failed. :scratch2:

Please use the thumbnail option for your screenshots.

Last edited:
Absolutely three pets

If you come to sweat camp right now, I am there with those three pets. Then you can scan me and the pets :)

If you come to sweat camp right now, I am there with those three pets. Then you can scan me and the pets :)

Currently I can't log on. I'll be home in less than three hours though.

RobVee in Support Case said:
Dear Support,

Yesterday a contribution was made to the 'Taming related ability & skill unlock chart' project on the Entropia Forum. In this post a fellow colonist states that he can get three pets out of the stable. Nothing special so far, but he showed that he can get out three pets while he is at below level 6 in Animal Tamer and Pet Handler (screenshot included in his post).

Direct link to the project: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...aming-related-ability-skill-unlock-chart.html.

Could you please be so kind to read post #297 and a few following posts and confirm to me whether this is a bug or a new feature?

I thought we had 'pet control' all figured out, so I'm hoping this is a temporary bug.

Kind regards,

RobVee
Animal Tamer

I'll report here when I get a reply from Support.

Bug or Feature

... whereas I seriously hope it is a feature :)

Actually the bug or feature must have been around for a while, as I have a common friend who told me months ago that she could get out a 2nd pet at level 4.5.

Anyway, my pets are on the Sweat Camp container roof, named Chetara I, II and III, and you already know my level, in case I am not there.

Yes I think that bug has been there for a while.

lvl 14 now.

Support said:
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have not received any similar reports, but we have forwarded the issue to members of the design team for further investigation. Any irregularities found will be adjusted automatically. Please follow the Support News section of the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

I hope some of you will report this too... :(

Reporting bugs?

Sure! We report every glitch/bug we find in the game, even if it benefits the players. Actually we are obliged to by the EULA.

:laugh:

Seems fixed now

Mindark seem to have changed this now. About 20 minutes ago I could still get out two pets, now I can only get out 1 (as it should be). Your chart is intact again :) ... and I will have to continue skilling :-(

2 Pets at Pet Handler Level 6

I have just reached Pet Handler Level 6 (less than 6.25 anyway) and now I can get 2 pets out again. Something is up and it would seem that everything is in flux .... *sigh*

Mindark seem to have changed this now. About 20 minutes ago I could still get out two pets, now I can only get out 1 (as it should be). Your chart is intact again :) ... and I will have to continue skilling :-(

I have just reached Pet Handler Level 6 (less than 6.25 anyway) and now I can get 2 pets out again. Something is up and it would seem that everything is in flux .... *sigh*

Could it really be (apparantly so) that they changed it back? :confused:

here is, for you

ak_-_pet_handler_-_animal_tamer.jpg

wonder if the level of taming still affects how many pets can be active :)

yes, I know this is a slightly older thread :))

any high skill tamer out there ? :D

wonder if the level of taming still affects how many pets can be active :)

yes, I know this is a slightly older thread :))

any high skill tamer out there ? :D

can only get one out at a time at the moment.

Back