Help: Teacher Wanted

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Throughout the 5+ years I've been playing EU I've always simply deposited when I wanted/needed something. I've never really taken the time to "learn like a noob". I mean.... the first set of armor I bought was Ghost 3 days into the game...

So was just wondering if anyone wants to teach a noob to play.

Here's what I was thinking....

Start with a small bank-roll.... couple hundred PED. Each month I will double that bank-roll at the end of the month up to 1k U.S.

So if I start with 100 PED , and after 1 month I have 150 PED, then I'll deposit another 150 PED. I will ALSO deposit another 10% of the TOTAL PED card balance and give that to my teacher. (In the above example I'd have 300 PED in the coffers so the teacher would get 30 PED). I will do this up to a maximum depsoit of 1k U.S. as that would give me a near 20k PED bank-roll at which point this (IMO) is no longer a "Noob schooling".

Simple reason for throwing this out there.... I find myself having to research MU's etc. before offering advice to new players. All the while not really 100% confident that I'm giving them "profitable" advice.

If anyone's interested you can PM me.

I still want to "Play" (hunt basically) so there may be some issues regarding auction slots being full if I've got a few weapons on auction from hunting...

Where does Menace benefit? Well I was hoping that I could almost have 2 avatars in one. So I could buy some looted stackables from my "school fund" for re-selling purposes. Immediate sale at SOME MU. Keeping both "bank accounts" separate within my single avatar.

Other issue.... I'm oblivious to the mechanics of Excel... so I might need to do some research there...

On another note I just woke up and posted so I may edit this post to death in a few hours....

Menace

i would give you my empty spreadsheet but i run a german office version which will not make it easier :)

i think a long time ago i there was a sheet from someone from Dark Knirghts which was totally awesome

at the same time a rather in depth sheet created by someone else will be a bit itchy to run

if you are not careful

if your desperate you can pm me ingame to get some tips

basicly its no rocket science i only use 2 main functions and you gotto know the syntax then its piss easy

:wise:

PS:
old thread at the buttom has an empty sheet

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?233145-Anyone-know-how-to-set-up-a-hunting-spread-sheet&highlight=spreadsheet

Last edited:
If you are serious and willing to dedicate I would give 'mentoring' you a shot.

Strategic Investment guide might be your thing but they require 10K ped to join. All their other join options have been canceled.

I am in the same boat as you but decided to not drop the 10K.

I can give you a clear sheet of mine for your use

hmm i might have missread, i can help if you want to learn to play for profit, but I wouldn't be any good trying to teach how to resell/trade.

What exactly would you like to learn? I got some spreadsheets in excel I could send

When i was new (2009 ) i ran to Camp caravan , hunted snables and did ok , pixies etc in loot .
An older player said I should Swunt to get even better returns .

did I mention I didnt , as hunt in itself is rather boring and standing sweating the mob dry first would have made it even worse ,Well I understands his point but.

To be honest ,I dont think anyone can profit nowadays , Ma has perfected the Ava system to count the numbers to never let anyone stay on + It took 10 years but they finnally did it

alt F4

Found someone to train the noob. :)

Thx for the responses... now.. Let the games begin!

Menace

Good luck S**tface (just joking)

Back