Ok so,

Blue and yellow.
A bit like the confederate flag.
Dancing Nuns...

How about a nun with a chainsaw?

Ametheria2.jpg

I love it! =DD

OMG hilarious

I almost spit my coffee all over the room this mornin' looking at that flag.

Well i guess that settles it.

This must be our official flag :)

Or does anyone else disagree?

If Amethera win this, MA should put that flag up, right on the top of that Deer.
J Boy, you never cease to amaze me:)

If Amethera win this, MA should put that flag up, right on the top of that Deer.
J Boy, you never cease to amaze me:)

if we win? you mean when we win dont you?

great flag btw love it

Can only agree with everyone else...it´s a great piece of work this flag :)

I am ? Hmm, I will ?.... ok I will .... :scratch2:

Let's see if we somehow can gather the A-Team and talk about what to do, shall we?

;)

Where do you guys and girls hang out in Entropia? Good to know so we can add each other to FL. Im often in Sakura City

Twin Mall 3rd floor auction. :p
Or outside hutning argos for fun and skill.

kk, ill just change a diaper here on my kid first and then ill login after that.

I have to drag my ass to twin and meet you there then :p.

Can as well check LW´s shop when im already there :)

Last edited:
I hang around ... everywere actually :D

I can easily come wereever you want me too :D - but not before around 21.30 DK time (gmt+1) tonight or tomorrow evening from 20.00. Hereafter I probably wont be online untill Monday next week :rolleyes: (have a priest who needs to be petted this weekend ... *takes ahead the chain saw* :cool: ).

We could alternatively meet in the EF chat room :cool:

ps: I'm at work atm :rolleyes:

kk, ill just change a diaper here first and then ill login after that.

I have to drag my ass to twin and meet you there then :p.

Can as well check LW´s shop when im already there :)

Im not there now, and whont be online today I think. Tomorrow I'll be there I think. Today its IRL happenings haha.

kk, np

how about meeting in the chat room ?

Thursday 1st March, Any participants wishing to meet up for the WoF Launch can attend NymphTown TP from 7pm onwards.

There we will chat, lag terribly, do a bit of fishing and maybe form some impromptu teams and head south for Spiders? Who knows.

Thought this info could be on our thread to aswell since its a official "gathering"

Thought this info could be on our thread to aswell since its a official "gathering"

ill try to be there but saturdays is my get drunk day... and its alot more fun in a club than infront of a computer

ill try to be there but saturdays is my get drunk day... and its alot more fun in a club than infront of a computer

Thursday 1st March, not saturday :D

ah... did i mention that tuesdays my smoke alot day? :D

You know that kills right? (Put out my cigg) ;)

One week till gathering everone, one week!

We need to settle up the first team of 4 players - for the third of March 16:00

I'm ready - this is one of my kid-free weekends...

Who else?

:yay:

Greetings!

Im availble to team up 3:rd of march, since i work shifts im all free that weekend.
Can we meet at nymphtown 1:st of march when the official kickoff is going to take place to discuss, adding and get thru some tactics?

Go A-Team GoGoGoGo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I´m also available if needed :)

So ...

Caveman
Magic and
Lykke

We need one more for the first hunt :)

Ill will of course step back for any of the guys & girl who signed up before me if they want & can play :)

After chatting with Lykke I have signed up for Team Amethera--Along with Compusmurf I am just a mutt from the US--let me know where to be and when to be there :) I'm on a lot so a little notice and I can be anywhere at anytime. If equipment list or skill stats are needed just let me know.

I can jump in on that first hunt too if the spot is still open. :)

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

16:00 Saturday 3rd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

i will try to be there but cant promisse anything

what mob is it were hunting?

16.00 March 3rd right? Then I'm in stockholm. =( First time ever there. Wish you all the best druing and I'll meet you all later. Can't we have a meeting like sunday evning or so? Fri, Saturday is kinda har for most once :p Sunday would be great unless we hunt till 04 or so ;)

Love Caroline.

So ...

Caveman
Magic
Lykke

We need one more for the first hunt :)

Still need one more (for sertain) hunter for the 3rd of March :)

Back