Team Amethera ...

I don't know what you say, but I would say going for the global is most fair. Anyone can borrow an uber pk'weapon just for the ring-fight! Though the global-competition might take a bit longer?

What'ya say?

:)

And IF we go through? Maybe we should make a deal with a pilot like some of the teams - and go on cND too ... :rolleyes:

I honestly think this hunt was one of my 3 alltime-low hunts (result-wise) which is quite logical since I spent much more on decay and ammo than I normally would do in 3 hours of hunt :scratch2:

However the event was fun & well-organized (ty Hurricane & judges) so I really hope we pull through for the next round. We had a serious case of bad luck yesterday and things can only get better from here...

Lykke, Gandolf & Caveman...ty very much for a good run and I wish us all better luck next time because we deserve it :)

And Lykke...u must have a serious word with Lootius, I need proof he exists :D

And Lykke...u must have a serious word with Lootius, I need proof he exists :D

ok .... I got two globals on the same area this morning ... this is one of them.

I guess he wants to keep me for himselfs :dunno:

Thanks for a great hunt all - I hope we can meet up again :D

Ok, back after a toght weekend. And raedy to roll. Did we make it to the next step?

Greetings Soldiers of Amethera!

If i understood/counted it right (i am never wrong ;) ), then atleast Finland got less points then us. This means that there are 4 teams with points below ours and we are thru to the second round (Qualified).

I have a Forum where we can continue the strategic things to come. ill set "Team Amethera" to be allowed by only the team members so no one else can check it :cowboy:

Just go to my Website www.cavemansarmy.se and sign up in the Forum and ill set you to be allowed access to our thread.

Last edited:
I signed in :)

We need to find out who is gonna take next round :) Especially with these mobs :D

Lykke

The mobs I like so I just need to know what time/date to see if I am available--I'll sit this round out if we need spaces for people who have not gone out yet. Just let me know--Go TEAM Amethera--Lootius be with you all :)

i would love to hunt some warriors too but as Gandolf said if some of the ppl that havent hunted yet they can have a go first.

Stage 2 is set to 3 hunts so we should all be able to hunt more then one time each at this point

I wouldnt mind either :D ... but as the others said .. blablaotherwantstohuntblabla I surrender. ALSO if it's in this weekend (which it probably is) I have a priest for visit and we might want to do other stuff than .. hunting ...

:yay:

Only Finland/Serbia Tie-Break action this weekend, all teams can take a breather for a week or so:)

Starting next week the Fixtures Timetable will go up on the WarSheet Initial post. There will always be a few days before each hunt, and teams will be allowed to agree hunt times with opposing teams.

Hurrikane

Great now we can all plan this a little again and get the globals set up =D

Great now we can all plan this a little again and get the globals set up =D

this month is not a good one for my economy so i wont do much good untill after the 25th.

Hello all Amethera soldiers!

I haven't heard about the WoF untill I read about it in the forum now tonight. And it sounds like lot of fun. Since I couldn't find a Norwegian team registrated, and since I saw you guys were only 7, I thought I'd try my luck here. The fact that I live in TI City silver building also made it obvious that Amethera would be the land to fight for if I first was going to join.

I have been skilling hunting for like 5 months, I've got Vigi with full sets of 6As and 2Ds and about 3,7k rifle skills. I also have a EMT 2350 and 2600, so I might also serve as a medic.

Don't know if you need more people, but being a soldier in heart and mind, and since you were 1 member short from being a full team. I would just like to let you know, I would Global for Amethera anytime!

-at your service
Simon Sim Templar (Assassins INC)

Hello all Amethera soldiers!

I haven't heard about the WoF untill I read about it in the forum now tonight. And it sounds like lot of fun. Since I couldn't find a Norwegian team registrated, and since I saw you guys were only 7, I thought I'd try my luck here. The fact that I live in TI City silver building also made it obvious that Amethera would be the land to fight for if I first was going to join.

I have been skilling hunting for like 5 months, I've got Vigi with full sets of 6As and 2Ds and about 3,7k rifle skills. I also have a EMT 2350 and 2600, so I might also serve as a medic.

Don't know if you need more people, but being a soldier in heart and mind, and since you were 1 member short from being a full team. I would just like to let you know, I would Global for Amethera anytime!

-at your service
Simon Sim Templar (Assassins INC)

Hey Sims
It's fine :) You just need to post in the "hunt for your country"-thread first to be in the team.

I have done that now Lykke ;)

Welcome to A-Team Sims!

Please go to my website and register in the forum and we continue the discussions there.

www.cavemansarmy.se

Hello Amethera.

Welcome to Stage 2.

Your Round One Hunt will be against Romania.

Please contact Romania as soon as possible to agree one of the following time-slots for the Weekend coming.

Then Team Captains PM me to let me know which slot you have chosen; Only do this once you have BOTH agreed the time.

Available Start Times are:

Saturday 17th March: 00:00 (midnight friday)

Saturday 17th March: 14:00

Saturday 17th March: 18:00

Saturday 17th March: 22:00

Sunday 18th March: 12:00

Sunday 18th March: 16:00

If you cannot field any hunters at any of these times and no other slot can easily be found, your team will score 0 and the Tournament will progress.

Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

...Please let me know your times by Thursday Midnight if possible.

Hurrikane

Please, for those of you who can make it, sign up.

I am not available all weekend :silly2:

Saturday 18:00 or 22:00 works for me--I talked To Compusmurf last night--He should be checking in today at some point--He is up for this weekends hunt as well. I'm not sure about times for him though--We Will let him post what works best for his schedule--Anyone else available at these times?

I am sorry to say that I am not available either.. going to Poland for the whole weekend. Leaving on friday morning.

But I will wish you guys the best of luck, may lootius be with you and that you HoF high..

Sim

Saturday 18:00 suits me best :) but can prolly make it the other times too on saturday except the early one (friday-saturday).
I got a NO-GO on sunday!

Only two is signed up for Saturday 18:00...

... We need two more ... come on folks ...:yay:

keep up the hunting spirit :wtg:

I talked to Compusmurf and he is for 18:00 or 22:00 as well--that makes three if we can get that time. We still need one more though to make it 4--Lykke can you check with our opponents captain and see if the 18:00 time works out with them?

I talked to Compusmurf and he is for 18:00 or 22:00 as well--that makes three if we can get that time. We still need one more though to make it 4--Lykke can you check with our opponents captain and see if the 18:00 time works out with them?

That makes 4, right? ;)

No only 3--Compusmurf, Me, and Caveman--Of course that all depends on getting the 18:00 or 22:00 time slot on Saturday--

Unless I missed someone else who posted that they could make it. :)

No only 3--Compusmurf, Me, and Caveman--Of course that all depends on getting the 18:00 or 22:00 time slot on Saturday--

Unless I missed someone else who posted that they could make it. :)

UPS sorry .. counted you in twize .... *hangs head*

WE STILL NEED ONE!!!

What date? I guess I'm the 4th :p

Back