ain ollos, onnes tyytyen,
vapaa ja iloinen.

Sun kukoistukses kuorestaan
kerrankin puhkeaa,
viel lempemme saa nousemaan
sun toivos, riemus loistossaan,
ja kerran, laulus synnyinmaa
korkeemman kaiun saa.

Dear brothers and sister, my fellow countrymen. After some time in peace, we once again need to participate in war. But this time, the sun will shine, and the mobs will die...

Our army today is represented by, withour specific order:

Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
Mikko Mora Turunen
Mika Michael Rontynen
ZuuHou Sting ray
Brastem Sendaran Funkaros
Henri Darius Hulkkonen
Joey Wormie Wormhill

It is once again, time for us to show the people where we stand! IT IS ONCE AGAIN, TIME TO WHOOP THE SWEDES (Didnt end up that well in the ulympics did it?)!! We shall from this day, in order to honour our country, slaughter as many mobs as it takes, to show the world who rules it!

One For All! All For One!

------------------------------

Information gathered so far about our troops:

Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
Primary Weapon: A-3 Justifier MK.IV + Omegaton A106
Secondary Weapon: Hmm Opallo...
Armor of choice: Ghost
Platings: Not sure about that anymore...
Medical equipment: FAP-110
Online-times: Sunday-thursday, 20:00-00:00 (GMT)

Mikko Mora Turunen
Primary Weapon: A-3 Justifier MK.II + Unknown amp
Secondary Weapon: Svempa S-60
Armor of choice: Vigilante, Goblin
Platings: 1A, 2C
Medical equipment: FAP-5, FAP-50
Online-times: 14:00-20:00

Mika Michael Rontynen
Primary Weapon: A-3 Justifier MK.II+Omegaton A104
Secondary Weapon: 2x0
Armor of choice: Shogun, Goblin, Vigilante
Platings: 1A
Online-times: Dynamic ;)

ZuuHou Sting ray
Primary Weapon: Katsuichi Determination
Secondary Weapon:
Armor of choice:
Platings:
Medical equipment: FAP-80
Online-times: Dynamic ;)

Brastem Sendaran Funkaros
Weapons:
AS-129 + Dante, Maddox 4 + Beast, MK2 & EP-40 + A103/A102, 3 x Determination, Valor, 2 x ClericDagger 3C, 3 x SEB-5 ME, some powerfists and also limited weapons when available, such as T10, P5, H400 etc. So I'd say I like to be prepared for everything. ;P
Armor of choice: Boar, Gremlin
Platings: 4C, 5A, 6A
Medical equipment:
Online-times:

Henri Darius Hulkkonen
Primary Weapon: Korss 400, Svempa S60
Secondary Weapon:
Armor of choice: Vigilante, Shogun, Goblin
Platings: 1A
Online-times:

Joey Wormie Wormhill
Primary Weapon: Improved A-3 Justifier MK.III, Omegaton M71A2 +A204
Secondary Weapon:
Armor of choice: Angel
Platings: 6A, 5B
Medical equipment: EMT kit Ek-2600
Online-times: 17:00-22:00

---------------

Please fill in with any missing information. Also, I just assumed that rifles as primary weapons, just because it is like that in IRL forces :p

-----------------

To be continued....

-----------------

Suggestion about Loot:
Please let us know if it is okay with you that we use stack share as rule for the loot, and if someone loots a nice item, that person will keep it. Its all about luck anyway. This would be the most fair, and easy way to get around it:

Votes For:
RidingDirty
Mora
ZuuHou

Votes Against:

------------------

Who's got the flashiest teampage now?

Last edited:
Writing in english is no problem for me. You're uber if we compare each other. So are few others but I don't mind. That's good for our team I guess.

I'm not too much into bigger hunting, I use Svempa S60 regularly for pistol-skills and Justifier mk2 for rifle-skills. Mk2 amped and svempa S60 unamped. FAP-50 heals 26.0 a lot, so does fap-5 heal 10.0 most of the time. I'm online mostly at weekends but also weekdays from 14:00 to 20:00 (GMT/MA-time). Usually.

I've thought that I won't ever chip anything, I have about ~2500 both rifle and pistol skills right now. RDA isn't too far away anymore.

Would have given some +rep for you but I have to spread it around first. Thanks for arranging this sub-forum for WoF.

Writing in english is no problem for me. You're uber if we compare each other. So are few others but I don't mind. That's good for our team I guess.

I'm not too much into bigger hunting, I use Svempa S60 regularly for pistol-skills and Justifier mk2 for rifle-skills. Mk2 amped and svempa S60 unamped. FAP-50 heals 26.0 a lot, so does fap-5 heal 10.0 most of the time. I'm online mostly at weekends but also weekdays from 14:00 to 20:00 (GMT/MA-time). Usually.

I've thought that I won't ever chip anything, I have about ~2500 both rifle and pistol skills right now. RDA isn't too far away anymore.

Well, I wouldnt exactly say Im uber in any way :scratch2:

Everyone makes a difference, doesnt matter if you just use a opallo, or Improved MKII along with a modfap. Its mostly for fun, even though it would be great to kick both sweden and USA... :D

Everyone makes a difference, doesnt matter if you just use a opallo, or Improved MKII along with a modfap. Its mostly for fun, even though it would be great to kick both sweden and USA... :D
Hehehe, that would be fun to see. Well, you never know. It is fun anyway, doesn't matter what equipment we have.

Time for others to post some info.

ok my playing times vary a lot depending on the irl situation i am currently in, i mean work... but usually between 18.00-23.00 (suomi-aikaa) dunno whats that in entropiatime... I hunt mainly mk2 , and other mid level stuff, but when i am broke i skill with tt stuff, thats what i have been doing for the past two weeks:rolleyes: ...skills are around 40k at the momento...
edit: lol just saw the competition, ill have to read the rules and sign up later....at work now anb boss creeping around...:eek:

18.00-23.00 (suomi-aikaa) dunno whats that in entropiatime...
It is GMT+2 here in Finland, MA-time seems to be same as GMT. So 18:00-23:00 finnish time would be 16:00-21:00 MA-time (or GMT).
Welcome aboard even though finnish team is full already.

As I posted in the main thread, I should be mostly available around 16-22:00 GMT. During this weekend I might or might not be available, depends on the stability of a certain WLAN connection that has been acting up lately. I won't be home as I'm dogsitting (read: having a LAN party with friends) at my parent's house while they are on a weekend trip so I won't be using my own DSL which is a bit more stable.

Skills and gear, eh?
Well, I have somewhere around 115-120k skills atm, 147 hp, full boar and gremlin (missing gloves, hopefully not for too long) with sets of 4C, 5A and 6A plates, AS-129 + Dante, Maddox 4 + Beast, MK2 & EP-40 + A103/A102, 3 x Determination, Valor, 2 x ClericDagger 3C, 3 x SEB-5 ME, some powerfists and also limited weapons when available, such as T10, P5, H400 etc. So I'd say I like to be prepared for everything. ;P

I'm not very active atm. but I try to participate atleast when hunting big mobs. Usually I log in between 19-24 finnish time, more on weekends than workdays.

Skills: 150k+, lvl 60 laser sniper
HP: 150+
Gear: Angel, imk3, m71a2, emk-2600, a204, 6a, 5b

Cya in EU ;)

Hi guys

It seems that I might have to step down and give my place in the team for Rednexi. As being a unemployed student and after a very expensive Wednesday night :) , my ped card just can't handle this competition. :mad:

Cya ingame

-LL

Hi guys

It seems that I might have to step down and give my place in the team for Rednexi. As being a unemployed student and after a very expensive Wednesday night :) , my ped card just can't handle this competition. :mad:

Cya ingame

-LL

Heeehehe bro! i am finding myself in the same situation! i havent signed up yet , waiting for to see if i can dig up some peds, have some stuff at the auction, hoping for a quick buyout so i could take part!:wtg: Have to wait an see...

Seems like we might stand a chance then :)

Livelong>> Sorry to hear that :(

I am also concerned about how should do with loots and such, I had in mind that we go for stack-share (Damage Determines) and if someone gets some nice item in his lootwindow, he will keep it. It is most fair, and by far the easiest way to handle it. Would it be okay for all of you?

Finnish time is GMT+2, and MA is GMT as already stated. Seems like we all have approx the same online-times, which will be good since it will be easy to get 4 peeps gathered at one time.

Forgot to mention my armor-sets. I use full vigilante and goblin with 1a-plates. I have also one set of 2c-plates for tougher acid spitters.

I can confirm that Dariuz has korss 400 or svempa s60 as his primary weapon, fap-50 and fap-5 for healing and full vigilante/shogun/goblin with 1a-platings.

Stack-share for loots sounds ok to me.

:yay: Mwahahahahaha Im spying on yall Fins:yay:

Btw whats the gibberish at the start :laugh:

The gibberish happens to be our national anthem :mad:

Wanna sing it to me over skype:)

Btw check the left right thread i have special question for u there m8.

I was j/k btw;) about the gibberish

Wanna sing it to me over skype:)

Btw check the left right thread i have special question for u there m8.

I was j/k btw;) about the gibberish

Hmm, nah...

Answered it for you.

Lucky you.... ;)

The nokia-people will have to admit defeat to the swedes once again! Aint hockey enough for ya? :D

The nokia-people will have to admit defeat to the swedes once again! Aint hockey enough for ya? :D

Nah, Finland was by far the best nation in both the olympics and the world championship. Ask anyone who isnt a fanboy. Its just a bad system.

I´m just kidding with u...although i dont agree...but then again..as a fanboy (i´m swedish) to our beloved "tre kronor" I will never ever admit defeat to suomi of all countries ;)

IMPORTANT:
Still miss information on everyones onlinetimes. We would also need to know wheter or not you like the loot-sharing idea.

Also, we need to vote for a teamleader. I would be more than happy to be that, it would be an honour, but we got to vote.

So please, also throw a vote on who you would like to see as the leader of Team Finland.

Might be interested alongside my trusty ole EP-41 and some skills, depends on how pissed of EU I'm at the moment :p.

Okay, our first match will be sunday 4th of march, 4PM MA time or 6 PM finnish time.

But we still need to vote for a teamleader, loot distribution and set up which 4 will play the qualification-round.

I will be sending out PMs tomorrow night to everyone who has stated that they will play for team finland. Maybee they just dont know about this thread.

Well, hope it all sorts out...

Hi!

Sorry for my late posting in this thread, I am still participating. Nice to get to know you all.

I will be using my katchu determinations with decent skills and a marber. Fap-80, and a couple of armor sets depending on the mob. My online times vary a lot, so no point in posting anything about them. I can adapt to most times though.

You seem to be doing a good job with this thread and all, so you get my vote for teamleader Mr. RidingDirty. The loot sharing idea sounds good to me as well. Just one thing... My name is spelled ZuuHou ;)

Looking forward to go red with my blades and beating the swedes while we are at it!

Hi!

Sorry for my late posting in this thread, I am still participating. Nice to get to know you all.

I will be using my katchu determinations with decent skills and a marber. Fap-80, and a couple of armor sets depending on the mob. My online times vary a lot, so no point in posting anything about them. I can adapt to most times though.

You seem to be doing a good job with this thread and all, so you get my vote for teamleader Mr. RidingDirty. The loot sharing idea sounds good to me as well. Just one thing... My name is spelled ZuuHou ;)

Looking forward to go red with my blades and beating the swedes while we are at it!

No problems, still 13 days until take-off ;)

Great to have your vote :)

I will bee doing my best to gather the team together, keep track of our matchtimes and Ill most likely bee taking screenshots during the hunts.

Lets just hope that lootius is with us, so we can show that we finns can do more than just drive cars in ridicilous speeds ;)

I'll vote ridingdirty as team-leader also. We should arrange some kind of meeting before the actual event, I guess next weekend will be the only possibility to do this. We could add each other to friend list at least.

I'll advertise this thread to michael and dariuz too, I think they don't know about this yet.

I'll vote ridingdirty as team-leader also. We should arrange some kind of meeting before the actual event, I guess next weekend will be the only possibility to do this. We could add each other to friend list at least.

I'll advertise this thread to michael and dariuz too, I think they don't know about this yet.

I sent PMs to everyone, so as soon as they log on to EF, they will know :)

Let me present to you my Ultimate Plan For Point Scoring (TM) for the first qualifier:

To have a shot at highest score possible I think we should split a bit.
Wormie (if he is available) would be my first choice to throw at neconus because he has the best gear (armor and weapons). I can comfortably solo high maturity allos and I should be in the general vicinity of my computer at that time. I had a little practice run on allos in EP's ShockZone and even scored one global. Then we would need two more to try faucs and daikibas. If someone gets even one global on a fauc or daikiba, they should immediately change the area and join either me or Wormie on the higher scoring mobs. That way we have a shot at getting combo points for globaling on different mobs and if we succeed we can then concentrate the effort on mobs that are more likely to global and also give more points per global. And for looting rules I'd say stack split (damage) and "finders keepers" for items, works best for split teams and teams with varying gear in general. Team leader? All the same to me...

My stats.
primary weapon: Justifier MK-II+amp104
Secondary Weapon: 2x0
Armor of choice: Shogun, Goblin and allmoust full vigilante (missing harness)
Plating: 1A
Online time: Mostly weekend, but im allways online when i feel play EU.

Sendarans plan sounds good to me, as daikibas and faucervixes do impact only, I could be in the other half of team with impact only-protection and get those daikibas and faucervixes.

I bet michael and dariuz are willing to join me if this "split up"-plan sounds good for most of us.

I agree with Sendaran, but 3 hours hunting time is too much for me coz' I'm not depositting anymore. Or can't depo in few months. 300 peds ammo doesn't last even for hour, 3 hours would cost me about 1200 in ammo only (+800 amps and rest). My budget is about 20-50 peds per run atm, and unless I score an ATH (or big hof) it doesn't look very good.....

Back