Team Finland - look here

Sendaran>> Sounds actually like a good plan. Though, if Ill take part in the first hunt, Ill most likely go for the lowest scoring mobs, simply because I never global when hunting :scratch2:

Tried 600+ ambus at cnd once and didnt even get one :laugh:

On a serious note though:
As soon as we know whos available for the first hunt, and set up a team, we should really do something like that. If we are lucky we might end up with globals on all mobs.

Wormie>> To bad to hear that :( You dont got any old crap in storage you can sell or so, or maybee save up!? It would be great if we could have a full team through the whole hunt. Hmm... Otherwise Ill work something out. You might be able to loan some PEDs for ammo from me, and then repay me after the hunt when you got some loot. But that would mean youll be dry afterwards. We'll work something out ;)

MichaeL>> Ill update the first page a little later, im quite in a rush right now.

Great that we got everyone to post here. So we know that we got a full team. Got a little worried when I didnt hear anything from anybody ;)

I was thinking if it would be possible to gather up as many as possible of us for a small hunt Sunday night!? Around 20:00 GMT (22:00 Finnish time) if possible. Let me know what you think about that.

I won't be able to log in on Sunday as I'll be out of town for the whole weekend.

I'm able to log in at least but I can't afford any kind of hunt yet. I'm able to deposit just day or two before the actual event.

Well, maybee we should just get together the evening before the actual hunt, or do some warm-up a hour or two before?

Hmm... We'll fix it somehow ;)

Wormie>> To bad to hear that :( You dont got any old crap in storage you can sell or so, or maybee save up!? It would be great if we could have a full team through the whole hunt. Hmm... Otherwise Ill work something out. You might be able to loan some PEDs for ammo from me, and then repay me after the hunt when you got some loot. But that would mean youll be dry afterwards. We'll work something out ;)

Ofc I have a lot of stuff in my storage, but it is my "nest egg" for keeping me in EU next 10 years, so I would not empty it for this competition. And I will not loan anything from anyone either, but I will make some arrangements to get some cash....

Ofc I have a lot of stuff in my storage, but it is my "nest egg" for keeping me in EU next 10 years, so I would not empty it for this competition. And I will not loan anything from anyone either, but I will make some arrangements to get some cash....

Oh, okay :)

Good luck then, lets hope it get sorted out :)

---

Hm... 12 days to go! Anyone who is sure that they can attend to the qualificationround!? Would be easier to scale off a team for it if we know who could be there and who can't.

Just relized I had our time wrong....

Hurrikane said:
12:00 Midday Sunday March 4th
21. Austria
22. Finland
23. USA
24. Canada

Good thing I saw it now, would be sad to get disqualified due to my mistake. Still, it would be great to know who would be able to participate at this time.

I think it is very good time for us but bad time for usa and canada. 12 MA-time is 10:00 here in Finland and something like 04:00 in usa/canada. Austria should be almost same as MA-time I guess.

The time should be quite ok for me, I just have to remember to set the alarm clock a tad bit earlier than usual... :)

Hmm... 12:00 MA time would be 14:00 finnish time actually. So senderan, no need to set the alarmclock too early ;)

BTW, if anybody knows about any good spawns for theese mobs, PM them to me and Ill spread it around to the other team-members. Dont want to give out the precious information to others ;)

And it would be good to know if someone nees to catch up a TP before the event, like me, I only bothered to collect the eudoria ones :laugh:

Hmm... 12:00 MA time would be 14:00 finnish time actually. So senderan, no need to set the alarmclock too early ;)

Well, without the alarm clock, I could easily sleep over 14:00 on a sunday and miss all the fun. :laugh:

Of course it is GMT+2 here, not GMT-2. My mistake, thanks for notifying.

Well, without the alarm clock, I could easily sleep over 14:00 on a sunday and miss all the fun. :laugh:

Oh, maybee you should set it then :scratch2: :laugh:

Hmm... Lets just hope it works out for wormie aswell. No words from the others more than Michael confirming his in, so it seems like it will be we 4 who takes on the first game, unless noone of the others start posting in this thread. They all got PMs about it.

Sunday meeting still up in mind?

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

12:00 Sunday 4th March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 02:00 Saturday and 12:00 Saturday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

Original schedule (12:00 MA-time/GMT) is fine for us I think, so no need to PM Hurrikane about this.

We still need to pick up 4 people for the first hunt. I'm online and ready to hunt in case somebody doesn't show up in time / at all.

Original schedule (12:00 MA-time/GMT) is fine for us I think, so no need to PM Hurrikane about this.

We still need to pick up 4 people for the first hunt. I'm online and ready to hunt in case somebody doesn't show up in time / at all.

Im in also...

Talked to my boss today, preparing him that I wont show up next sunday for some overtimework due to a game... I think he took it pretty good considering my psycothic overtiming the last few days... (Sunday my workinghours was approx 08:00-03:00).

And also, from what I can understand from earlier posts, wormie will show up, and also sendaran. So I think we will have a full team...

And also, I will bee taking screenshots, but it would be great if everybody did, just in case ;)

Anybody having better gear than me can take my place in team, I'll be ready for hunt anyway. And I'll screenshot every global we get too.

Good luck to all on upcoming war. Let's win and show Finland is one of best country on world :)

I keep :yay: and :wtg: for Finland team.

:D

39 hours until takeoff :)

So, can we have some type of confirmation from everyone!?

I can be there, and if I understood, so can Senderan and Mora. But we would need another player. Also, it would be good to decide who will be taking care of what mob.

Yup, I'll be there murdering allos.
Seems like we just need a confirmation from Wormie to go with the original plan I presented.

Yup, I'll be there murdering allos.
Seems like we just need a confirmation from Wormie to go with the original plan I presented.

Lets hope everything worked out for him :)

Hmm, I could do the fauc's and Mora the dakibas if it is okay with him. Though, seems like Im going to hunt without armor because I forgot to seal a deal (might fix it before sunday hopefully). But it wont be much of a trouble since the qualifier mobs are low-level :)

Feel free to PM me any known spawns, I only know about one spawn, and it is rather small.

1 hour to go :)

Start polishing your armors! :)

Start polishing your armors! :)

Dont got one for the moment :scratch2:

But none of todays mobs should be any problem with mkIV, fap-110 without armor. Hmm... Or maybee I should buy one, someone is selling a shogun here.:scratch2:

Dont got one for the moment :scratch2:

But none of todays mobs should be any problem with mkIV, fap-110 without armor. Hmm... Or maybee I should buy one, someone is selling a shogun here.:scratch2:

lol in Bear and full 5b's I still died twice:)

Nice hunt, and gratz on the ESI ;)

Though, since the mobs didnt want to give us decent loot we are in a bad situation right now. Our only chance to qualify is that Russia gets less points than us (Lets hope so), and that we asswhop Serbia in golden global/PK-thing.

Posting this in case it goes to Tie-Break... can your Team please contact Serbia and agree to the method of Tie-Break you choose, should it happen.

If it needs to happen, it will be
Sunday March 11th
at a time suitable for both teams.

You will find out if you need to do this when Russia have posted a score.

A reminder;

In the case of teams having the same points in any round of the Tournament, the Tie-Breaks will be decided;

Both teams must agree to either:

Settle the tie by a 4-person per team hunt until the first team globals once on the listed mobs; this is the Golden Global option.

Or by a loud, violent and brutally quick method;

The Tie-Break ShootOut.

These will be arranged on a weekend following the tied match, at a Boxing Ring in one of our fair cities. These can only go ahead if all tied teams agree.

The teams who take part in the ShootOut can consist of up to 4 avatars from the main team of 8, or any Substitutes, regardless of whether they have hunted.

If a team cannot present 4 hunters for the ShootOut, they must try to win with lesser numbers; their opponents are still allowed the full 4.

The tied teams enter the ring and face each other, armed as they wish, and armoured as they wish.

The teams are asked in turn by the Judge:

Is Team XXXXX ready?

Yes

Is Team XXXXXXXX ready?

Yes....

Then the Bell Rings... and the last Team to have any members standing wins the Tie. No return to the ring once killed, no un-teamed avatars in ring.

If more than one team has the same score, ALL enter the ring. The teams then fight again, but the winner of the last fight stays out, until all the teams have an order.

OKay, hmm....

Team, I need your opinions.

Do we want to hunt, or PK? Doesnt matter to me really, but I believe our chance of winning would be higher PKing in the ring.... Incase Wormie and Senderan can show up.

Also, what time would do for you!? I could imagine that something like 20:00 MA time should do for all, but I need to hear your thoughts about it.

As soon as I get an answer, Ill PM the teamleader of Serbia.

And now, lets hope russia forfeits, so we can show that on a day without bad luck, we are pwning them all :D

Edit: I think we would be best off with a team of Sendaran, Wormie, ZuuHou and me. This because that way we could take down mobs as fast as possible.

Though, as the rules say, anybody who did not participate in the last match, has the right to take place in the next one. So, if someone who didnt participate today wishes to join the (hopefully) battle, he has the right to do so. So Darius, feel free to speak up.

I wish that everyone participates in this discussion, since I dont wanna be the guy who thinks he runs the shit. We are in this together, so everyones opinions matter, and what I say is far from final.

Last edited:
Back