"Televators"

Change the existing televatore system?

• Yes, I want to be able to walk up, press my floor, and be there :)

Votes: 74 90.2%
  • No, I like the existing system, all the extra clicking is fun. :D

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Well, I have a better idea, and I'm posting it below. :(

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

jak

Elite
Society
Crimson Devils
je jak bam
OK, in an ara where teleportation is posible, why do we have to use a turn disk style, combination like disk thing to get to the floor we want? :rolleyes: I mean, come on, clicking the numbers up and down to get the floor you want then clicking accept is a bit much...

Example of existing system:
index.php
CAW5YB0P.jpg

Why don't we just have a system where you walk up to the "televatore" and a screen pops up, you click the floor you want, and bing, you are there? :) This would be more suited to the ara of teleportaion, ;) And I think we would all love it.

Example of wish:
crw_7428.jpg
index.php

Oh, and I think the existing system will stick out like a sore thumb with the new shopping Malls ;)

Last edited:
good suggestion.

My bet is that MA did that "lock system" for a matter of coding economy.

A nice interface would be cool yep :)

Reactions: jak
good suggestion.

My bet is that MA did that "lock system" for a matter of coding economy.

A nice interface would be cool yep :)

Thanks mate :) So far, 111 peeps want it. and the one that does not is me! :laugh: Well, I realy do want it, just hit that by mistake :D So, 100% want it, it is a no brainer :wtg:

Funny how people usually take common sense for granted. Thanks for pointing it out Jak lol. +Rep

Is that you in the pic?

Example of wish:
crw_7428.jpg

Funny Elevator!
If you want to go to floor 1,2 or 3 you either climb the fasad from the ground up or jump from the fourth floor? :laugh:

Example of wish:
crw_7428.jpg

Funny Elevator!
If you want to go to floor 1,2 or 3 you either climb the fasad from the ground up or jump from the fourth floor? :laugh:

i think this is an elevator located at the business building or a hotel, while 1-3 is probabaly shopping mall which the elevator will not have permits to the 4-whatever storey :D

Funny how people usually take common sense for granted. Thanks for pointing it out Jak lol. +Rep

Is that you in the pic?

lol, Thanks guys :) Got me laughing :laugh:

Not me in the pict, was a pict I stole from the net, googled it :D Was the best one I could find beleive it or not :D

:)

Come on guys, a good idea like this deservs a B.U.M.P. :yay:

current interface has always sucked, to fiddly and hard to click on

I want an appartement in the 27. floor and stairs - and also be able to jump down :)

great idea, always thought this myself, though id much prefer being able to teleport to my apartment floor from any active teleport anywhere. That would make a lot more sense in this universe with teleportation.

Bring Up My Post :yay:

Come one, MA should listen to all of us on this, we now have the malls and it is just stupid to have to do all the un-nessisary clicking :silly2:

l
Not me in the pict, was a pict I stole from the net, googled it :D Was the best one I could find beleive it or not :D

+rep for such a good idea.
-rep for stealing images off the net and publishing them - tut tut

Voted Yes :)

Although, being able to merely type your floor number and hit the enter key would have been a good thing from the outset ;)

:cheer: :silly2: :cheer: :silly2: :cheer:

WOO HOO!!! I'm just glad there's another means than the stairs. As I mentioned in an earlier post to Neomaven, asking where they were, I'm a dizzy chick and those stairs were causing some serious confusion for me :scratch2:

to fiddly and hard to click on

To me alot of the buttons are fiddly, little triangles are worst culprits.

Well a new interface would be good, maybe could use the same style or colour's, but nice big buttons which are blocks or maybe circular.

Agreed, the televator interface could be better.. for televators. The interface as is could have a decent use elsewhere, however:

The current "roll the numbers around" interface would be better suited for the Gold Card interrogation screen. Security could be improved if the "dial-a-matic appeared set to some random number, and the user rolls each one to the correct setting by mouse clicks.

While this would take marginally longer than the current GC security routine, it would eliminate the possibility of using a keylogger to sample gold card entries and ascertain the next in sequence (even if could find out what the algorythmn was, how many uses before the internal sequencer rolls over, etc, etc, etc).

AG

Necro for a good idea.... :D

leave it alone. There's reasons apartments on single digit floor numbers sell for more... If you choose to be on the 99th floor that's your call.

Side note - wish tp to home function worked on all tp chips, not just level III and up.

Last edited:
BUMP!

I fixed images.

Maybe with new engine we will get this? 🙈

On a more serious note...:

When the floor panel pops up, you can enter the desired floor number with your numeric key pad.

On a more serious note...:

When the floor panel pops up, you can enter the desired floor number with your numeric key pad.
This, I only found this out recently :duh: Just type the number and hit return.

Also when feeding pets etc, you dont need to click all the way, just hit 0 return.

Back