The Egg

eagle

Dominant
Society
Belgian Dutch Society
Vincent eagle Victor
Guys,
What happened to the Atrox egg? hundreds of entropians burned multiple k's of ammo, risking their lives to defend our Universe.. Terrified to be swamped by maruders eradicating us all.. Finally Testos looted the egg and cashed his achievement by selling it to Neverdie.

So since then its been laying there somewhere in CND... And its as if the story never existed..What is the incubation time for the egg? Is there still life in there? if so it must be huge because i dont know any eggs that take that long to hatch.. Maybe it should be moved to a warmer spot?

In general im not that excited with EU anymore.. Most news is related to MA selling stuff for huge amounts. Well gratz for your current popularity but where are the storylines? they are few and far between...

Mindark, how bout involving yourself in the game again instead of thinking of ways to sell properties and licenses?

Abandon some unused TP's, introduce some new ones..

underwater creatures? or even cities?

invasion/mutation of mobs?

mobs that operate in groups so you have to group hunt them?

secret caves? treasure hunt?

powercut incapacitating all tp's together with an event somewhere so all avatars have to dash there instead of tp (combine with non functioning tp chips to level the playingfield).

a new oil gathering location or alternatively a mining labyrinth with similiar effect but with the resource being more spread out so you cannot pk everyone so easily (with more than one entrance)

finally something that can be done with tamed animals... (to date i think this is a ripoff)

and... as i started this post.. What the hell happened will happen with the atrox egg....
some suggestions:
It hatches, breaks out and kills all in its neighbourhood

Mindark starts leaking suggestions that would increase the chance of the egg hatching

Neverdie makes scrambled egg out of it which when done provides the user with 150 extra HP...Maybe it would be possible to split this into 3x 50hp which he could sell off,

Neverdie hands the egg over to MA in exchange for a mystery unique item like a vehicule...

Anybody have more suggestions? Maybe we should help mindark a bit here...

eagle

Ahhh... The egg....

Sorry...just wanted to be the first "ahhh..." in this new thread :D

well if it does hatch the disco is screwed so bad unless its a smart hatchling and knows how to tp out of that area :) would be great to see it hatch at a big party up there wouldn't it

Damn strange stuff indeed,

MA biggest concern at this moment is getting thieir idea's worked out. At the drawing board you find the stuff THEY want to implement and not what we want to get fixed or implemented. Some stuff will indeed be changed and someone from MA tells us then "You see we did that to make you happy customers ". That only makes me laugh and i think about the fact who ordered this guy to say that to us.

The Egg will have same history as many many new stuff, Unfinished and therby unsuccesfull. If the Egg hatches many players will ask where the egg came from because they never were there when the egg was looted.

,Beo

Nothing have happend, perhaps this si just an item. Nothing is supose to happend? Like a box or bag, just an Egg? A very big and golden egg.

THe problem with the Egg is that if MA just lets Neverdie sit on the egg till eternity it breaches the trust of those people bidding on items in future games as all will realise that you are possibly stuck with a useless item. In a way Neverdie bought the item with the belief that MA would have a creative storyline that would follow with potential value...

Now Neverdie is probably making good money still so he will not be too disturbed but it is challenging the trust of other players.

PE- nerd i agree with you that if MA finally decides to do something with the egg it has been so long ago that many players will not even remember the hunt for the egg leaving the storyline disconnected.

Give it a few more months, MA havent decided if they are gonna make a new reward item to ND since he boght it for 100k, they havent decided if they are gonna give him what they had planned as a reward in the first place. but that item wasent worth 100k ;)

could be..

Maybe MA doesnt want to put another unique item into neverdie's hand..

It might be an idea for neverdie to sell the egg to a relatively unknown (but commited) player. My guess is that there will happen something quite quickly after such a sale.

when do eggs hatch? i'll bet its easter sometime

so maybe a lil more of a wait to go

I know what will happen :eek:

When food is implemented, each atrox will drop an egg, and with an enmatter refinner we will make omlets from it :D

value of the eggs will be 102% :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We wanted vehicles right?

Well lets see what Easter brings:

:D

why u all think that the egg gonna hatch?

as I see it, is:

- old trox event: Roman Ram Purifier
- smurfs event: Unique Axe
- drones event: PotE armours
- feffoid event: Atrox Queen Egg, a relic

the difference is that the egg is useless while the others have shown their value as being uber items which can be used in combat

Ahhh The Egg!!

Well I have written the egg off--I suffer from extreme gammers A.D.D.(Attention Deficite Disorder). I think MA fired, or he quit, the guy who created this whole story line and when he left he took the story with him!!

It was a great promotion when the story was "CURRENT" and the hunt was on--It got better when the egg was found and then purchased and put on display!! It is a waste of time now and MA obviously has more important things on the agenda like Banks and Malls.

Oh wait the banks went forsale in mid-January right? Yeah right they did!! I guess they left off the part about which YEAR they would be forsale in mid January of, the 26 is the END of the month not the Middle of it(still not for sale too!)!!

Basically if a story line is what you are after you have the wrong game in mind for it!! MA is just not that good at following through with storylines and "Upcoming Features". Take what they give you and play your own game with it, that is the reality of Entropia Universe.

Let me add for the record that I would love for the Egg story to come back to life--same with the Prof. search and the Boorum twists, I would love for the drones to start invading again even if only at certain places, I would love for the Banks to go on sale, however with as fast as things are moving with that I am not sure a two year license will let you do much considering it will probably take MA longer than that to build the banks and work out the bugs to allow you to use it :)

I do love this game and though I am bashing a bit here MA does have there strengths and do excel in certain areas--However storylines and added features are certainly not the strong areas for them.

why does everyone think that MA should do something "special" to make the egg "worth" what ND paid for it?

they should do whatever it was they were going to do. if it was just suppose to sit there then so be it. anything else is pandering (no offence, ND).

i recon it wont hatch lol.. makes a nice decoration... :rolleyes:
abit on the expensive side though :laugh:

why does everyone think that MA should do something "special" to make the egg "worth" what ND paid for it?

they should do whatever it was they were going to do. if it was just suppose to sit there then so be it. anything else is pandering (no offence, ND).

I totally agree and there was more to the story, or at least MA made that appear to be the case, however just letting it die out is no good--A little bump on there end would go a long way--Something like a news story stating they are still searching for the Prof. or the crack team of scientists that are looking it over have found no new clues so far or ANYTHING!! just to let it die was a waste and with nothing more than a useless, at the moment anyway, egg that can only be a display piece--We shall see come Easter if the predictions are correct that it is an Easter egg surprise of sorts. Not counting on it though. Maybe it has a Bank License inside :)

We shall see come Easter if the predictions are correct that it is an Easter egg surprise of sorts.

well, on easter, it could hatch in to a full grown atrox queen and her retainers ('cause of the asteroid radiation and all). they could then start slaughtering everone up on cND. I bet that would make news really quickly. it would great fun for quite a few people.

randomly spawning atrox all over the resort... no one is safe... aarrrrghhhh...

Ahhh The easter troxie.

Give it a few more months, MA havent decided if they are gonna make a new reward item to ND since he boght it for 100k, they havent decided if they are gonna give him what they had planned as a reward in the first place. but that item wasent worth 100k ;)
Don't forget that ND did not pay the 100K to MA. The only thing MA has seen for the egg was probably an increase in ammo burn and some publicity. C'mon 100k ped for a virtual egg! ;-)

I don't think that anything will happen to the egg, but I do agree that some storylines would make it all just that bit more interesting.

Don't forget that ND did not pay the 100K to MA. The only thing MA has seen for the egg was probably an increase in ammo burn and some publicity. C'mon 100k ped for a virtual egg! ;-)

I don't think that anything will happen to the egg, but I do agree that some storylines would make it all just that bit more interesting.

If that was the case, the event would have been closed up months ago. No, its pretty clear they havent decided if the original prize was good enough.

No, its pretty clear they havent decided if the original prize was good enough.

I truly hope that this is not the case.

the original prize should be good enough. it's not my fault the ND forked out 100K peds for that egg. you get what you pay for. the reuten shouldn't be changed just because some high profile person did something absurd (by his own admission, even).

It seems the feffoid storyline is picking up again with the feffoid attack at fury.

Did your post help Eagle????

Lol PE- nerd, i think its an illusion that im pushing the buttons on events within EU but finally something happens.. i must admit i hevent been online much but thats because my peds were drained after the of the opalo +a103 era.

Today i sweated 1k in ambuland (neas ). was great fun. still i look forward to be able to hunt again.. want to buy a breer 2a and amp it to come near to my old opalo +a103 setup....stll a few k's to go as i need at least 2k's of ammo as well..

hopefully there is a nice event around once im set up again.. till then u can find me at nea's... sorry soc.. cant really participate in events until then..

I truly hope that this is not the case.

the original prize should be good enough. it's not my fault the ND forked out 100K peds for that egg. you get what you pay for. the reuten shouldn't be changed just because some high profile person did something absurd (by his own admission, even).

Maybe the prize was just the Egg??

And the looter managed to sell it, therefore he is the winner :)

Back