The Egg

The egg WILL hatch, the forthcoming beastial spawn from hell will find its way to the nearest TP and find a swift death by an MA owned turrent.

Expected Hatch Date: When MA can afford a special devel team to finish that event.

Lol,

the google ads above show a chicken egg incubator as a link matched to this thread... maybe a nice newyears gift to MA (or to Neverdie) to speed things up?

What egg... ?

No-hoo

the atrox egg in CND which testoz found and sold to neverdie..and since then its been sitting there in CND..

have a return ticket to CND but am broke so if anyone wants to have a look at the egg pm me and you can go in my place..id rather use the peds to get myself hunting again as 4k sweat at Neas place is about as much as i can handle without getting RSI... RED, Ace, Burgerman, and some others,, thanks for fapping all the time.. it aint easy down there..

And speaking of sweating ... KEEP THE SWEAT PRICES REASONABLE.. it took me over 15 hrs to get the sweat so dont go crashing on me...

to prevent this thread from going off topic....

Any ideas for MA on how to give the atrox egg storyline a decent ending?

It hatches - if it managed to TP to a dome it would get shot by a turret - so MA arrange for it (Fefftrox? :scratch2: ) to hatch dead. The corpse can be looted (very handy :rolleyes: ) for some new DNA and some animal oil residue.

The new mobs are created in a dome, the first to be killed can cough up the rest of Prof Barton's remains.

Bots then invade CND, Lord Telephone uses it as a base and adjusts the new DNA, sending armies of bot/mob cyborgs to the surface (mob-borg? :D ).

Whoever loots the Prof Barton bits, and in fact the bits of any other missing personnel (I think there's been a few) can sell them for a small fortune to anyone who wants to buy it in the hope that it leads to another long and slow-to-develop storyline.

All the ubers defeat Telephone, and the mob-borg are eventually defeated despite the huge lag issues.

Happy ending, poor loot, unique item made available to the usual suspects.

The End.

nice one

my personal favorite is that the egg has to be put underwater where the first Shark is born. Sharks can be killed with special underwater guns. sharks can be tamed to hunt rippersnappers.

eagle

I'm not sure if it would be possible for MA to turn the egg into an atrox or whatever or implement the 'hatch' while it's just sitting in CND; I think it was probably supposed to be kept in the inventory and maybe one day instead of an egg ND's inventory would have DNA or something, though really I'm not sure how MA would manage the hatching anyway - my advice for ND would be keep it in your inventory for a while, see if MA do anything :)

It's not really an atrox egg :wise:

It's a SPIDER egg the atrox queen accidently got in her nest!

"Unfortunately at ONE point the egg will crack and a MILLION of tiny black slimy spider soldiers will appear and kill everybody ... but first it will costs us a trilzillion peds to try killing them and in decays and it will take 7 days and 7 nights with constant respawns untill we realize they are cursed by Nolootius and only give 1 pec each untill we all surrender to Lootius and give donations to the young and very neat looking Nun ... and then after that the killings will stop. And we will all wonder .. why?"

... or that's what Lootius told me but he was quite stoned when that happened .. so there! :D

You could be right....

www.egg.com

Wow that site gives me the creak. I think the Egg is a bank too.
Perhaps ND will open a "Sparbanken" On CND for withdraw and deposits, for free? =D

I think the designers mis understood the programmers.
The programmers wanna build a easter egg in there code, like Microsoft always does, but the designers got it wrong. :D

greetings,

bigdeal

I think the designers mis understood the programmers.
The programmers wanna build a easter egg in there code, like Microsoft always does, but the designers got it wrong. :D

greetings,

bigdeal

Thats where customer support is right. If the programmers made a bug, customer support calls it an easter egg :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Aaah, the Egg.

My personel feeling is that the MA killed the storyline because ND bought it. Belive that other people think this way also. And that totally sucks from MA side if its just 1% true.

What is the latest from ND, has he heard anything from MA? Isnt he like in regualar contact? (Info gained from forum, not sure if it´s accurate)

I'm almost positive that there won't be any changes at all to this egg-story until Mindark decides to release the taming-VU. It's all probably just a high efficient creature, meaning that it would be comparable to a high-end weapon.

Back