FYI: The new lootable PvP4

Dante

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Dante "Ghost" Bleach
Yeah pic says it all....
Worst thing is... can't do crap about it cause they all drive pitbulls...

Oh and there were 2 more that just RAN away off the radar so add 2 more to the count!

Not sure i quite understand what you are trying to show with this picture?

Not sure i quite understand what you are trying to show with this picture?

Lootable pvp with a lot of green on radar....very relaxed mood, no..."OH CRAP! I'm gonna get looted!"

What a shame. :)

ok, but what was the point of all the pitbull comments, and where are all these people that are supposedly there?

im sure they'll still run, provided the right people arrive. lol

Never complain about what happens in pvp4, you will get no sympathy from anyone.

Never complain about what happens in pvp4, you will get no sympathy from anyone.

Actually, I believe his complaint is that NOTHING is happening. :laugh:

In short, pit bulls = PVP god mode, so no one worries. Hence, no one fights.

Actually, I believe his complaint is that NOTHING is happening. :laugh:

In short, pit bulls = PVP god mode, so no one worries. Hence, no one fights.

Exactly.

Hmm maybe I should get one of those :rolleyes:

It is to show how useless PvP4 is now, everyone can go in there without consequences.

There's no use killing a pitbull for 10PED and then shoot the driver and get nothing in return, hence why I'm not shooting anyone at all. It kills PvP4, normally when people see me arrive at radar, they shit their pants and run away.
Now they drive by, say hi, and continue what they are doing.

Sometimes I like to kill pitbulls for fun so theres still SOME action, but it's just useless!

Oh and when you finally kill a pitbull... they spawn ANOTHER ONE!! o_O

PS: Phil, I want them to attack me or try, I don't care if someone kills me once in a while, at least theres some action then.

So if you kill the pitbull, wouldnt you get the resources from the person inside once you kill them too?

So if you kill the pitbull, wouldnt you get the resources from the person inside once you kill them too?

No, that's the sad part, usually eveyrone puts their resources inside the vehicles storage and the vehicle is not lootable :(
I wouldn't mind killing a vehicle if I got the loot inside of it, just like normal oldskool PvP.
(Actually the first month with the vehicles, you would loot the vehicle if you killed the vehicle before killing the avatar. For some reason they changed this real fast to unlootable vehicles.)

looks like fun to me. :yay:

Interesting pic.
First things first: gratz for the loot window full of pyrite :p

Yeah, pitbulls are the worst targets. I used to shoot them with conventional carbine and then switch to PvP gun to finish the job. But then - i go in PvP4 quite rarely. If i see 3-4 pitbulls i'll totally shit myself. That's a lot of ammo and gun decay with close to zero return... And when you shoot them they run! Bastards! I want my 2 ped ammo in a can! ;)

looks like fun to me. :yay:

Radar full of GD is PK'er dream sure. Unfortunately the smiles quickly turn to utter disappointment. MA make it so we can loot vehicles, the i shoot the crap out of every vehicle sure. Till then MA keep slapping their fat tits on the lootable PK community. of course i take my frustration out soon on RT 2.0 pvp Maybe i protest MA by EXTREME TP camping on Calypso again eh.

The thing is they have huge HP and with the bug they get no decay. So going in pitbul in PvP4 at this time is an exploit IMO.

I think you collect all that names at Akmuul TP or revival?

I go there near as often as I always have before vehicles. But now I'm not as worried. The only thing I stand to loose is my 5 ped toxic shot. I can usually out drive a VTOL in my car and yea I put all my loot in there so no loss.

I always keep some nova in inventory for you PKers out there :p :p:wtg:

I go there near as often as I always have before vehicles. But now I'm not as worried. The only thing I stand to loose is my 5 ped toxic shot. I can usually out drive a VTOL in my car and yea I put all my loot in there so no loss.

I always keep some nova in inventory for you PKers out there :p :p:wtg:

nova? why not dung? if you drive anyone you can literally carry a metric shitload of it. they loot you and they walk, unless they burn some ME or spawn thier own rig.

nova? why not dung? if you drive anyone you can literally carry a metric shitload of it. they loot you and they walk, unless they burn some ME or spawn thier own rig.

I already looted such a dung bomb from a guy in pvp4.

It was freaking awesome :yay:

Like BlackHawk said, since 2 VU's vehicles don't decay either so now it's completely useless to even fire at a vehicle since it doesn't even cost money getting hit.
Completely free ride into PvP4 now:( (Apart from 1 pec repair tool)

Why was someone carying so much dung in pvp4? :scratch2: is it mined now?

haha, lolz @ dung bomb! :laugh:

its an old trick. In pvp4 I always carry one dung so in case of a PK nobody can say I don't give a shit ;)

It was even more fun before autostack was implemented, forcing the guy who killed you to manually stack 200 pieces of dung in a fragmented dung bomb.

Those were the days!

/Slupor

yeah they kinda killed the whole idea of lootable pvp....
and even if the vehicles become lootable it will be kinda worthless cuz its almost impossible to kill the pitbulls before they get away..

they should ban vehicles from lootable pvp but i guess it wont happen :mad:

as it is now i have almost stopped going in pvp4 cuz its wortless to kill ppl ad its so overmined cuz of vehicles that its just as good to mine outside. guess they are trying to make pvp4 like pvp3 ---- > empty and boring :laugh:

Back