The Story on the Biggest Azz i Love Big Azz

J.B.Cash

Elite
James Bling Cash
So i was online as usual mining and pking gds it was real late and i was half asleep and dropping mines found a VI claim felt like doing a double Drop and then i see some swirles i read 2813 ped i was so happy then i was corrected my soc mates and i was in a state of shock and hapiness unimaginable I have allways wanted one of these huge babies and i got one and managed to be number 1 also another best for me

Also isnt that the biggest Azz Found in Entropia history :p? Gota love Big Azz :laugh:

nice claim, big gratz!
now spend some PEDs and buy some punctuation marks :yay:

Congratulations on the nice find! That's a lot of Azzurdite!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

sweet sweet azz.. :ahh:

Thanks to all +rep to All yes Bernz i was real tired =p i thought it was a 2ker then soc and friends told me otherwise i was in a state of shock like i said in original story the beautiful fat azz shocked me and put me in a state of stupidness :laugh:

Huge gratz Bling :yay::yay::yay:

Now do the same with pyrite ;)

OoOOooOOo.... Do I smell a new 'camp the tower in pvp 4' event coming ??!! :yay: :sniper:

good luck getting all that ore out safely!! :scared:

But, it might have been easier for you, if you had waited to post .. or at least left the exact location out .. or something .... :laugh:

sold my pk gear :/ would of been fun fighting other pkers around the tower hoping for the 1 in a billion chance. He will have plenty of backup if needed to get this out.

He can just extract in 1 month, have fun camping :yay:

Gratz on the nice tower :)

OoOOooOOo.... Do I smell a new 'camp the tower in pvp 4' event coming ??!! :yay: :sniper:

good luck getting all that ore out safely!! :scared:

But, it might have been easier for you, if you had waited to post .. or at least left the exact location out .. or something .... :laugh:

Bling's tower is already safe in his storage - I doubt anyone would post screenies like this if the tower was still in pvp ;)

Wow. Very nice. Insane HOF right there.

Bling's tower is already safe in his storage - I doubt anyone would post screenies like this if the tower was still in pvp ;)

don't be so sure .. ;)
surprised someone didn't stumble upon it in pvp, then post the coords for him .. while it was still stuffed with rocks :naughty:

have seen that done a time or 3 .. :laugh:

congratz

don't be so sure .. ;)
surprised someone didn't stumble upon it in pvp, then post the coords for him .. while it was still stuffed with rocks :naughty:

have seen that done a time or 3 .. :laugh:

congratz

Actualy it was reported on one of the blogs, but i wont throw more logs onto the fire, as the person who wrote the coords did, he has a special place in our sigh- i mean hearts :)

Anyway, he sucks :>, sorry just couldn't help myself Bling, but i just had to throw another piece of wood onto the pile :p

Hehe Np Bendak couldnt agree more They have been pked and more times to come they shall be pked ;)

U Know me Kubz ;) i shall try

To all the others thank for the Gratz and to the pkers =p im sorry i magically made the tower disapear with the magics of extrraction :laugh:

were you amping it up?

Since when is a loot under 100PED's a HoF? :laugh:

Gratz on getting some nice azz. You're a player.

:bowdown:o holy ped king do u need a slave:eek::broke::tower:Gratz

Last edited:
Speaking of Bling... why is your claim, tower and construction machines all "bling'd" out? Did you do that on purpose? :silly2:

Grats on the find!

haha rep :p what can i say bingz with blingz

Back