The THING out on Blue-ray january 31st

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Before the January 31st release of The Thing on Blu-ray & DVD >> http://bit.ly/s3AJnA, embark on your own mission to hunt down one of the most terrifying movie monsters ever conceived and Hunt the Thing.

The Thing is a quite fun and really well-made addition to Entropia, but doesn't this thread technically break forum rule 3.13 by telling people here to go there? :rolleyes:

The Thing is a quite fun and really well-made addition to Entropia, but doesn't this thread technically break forum rule 3.13 by telling people here to go there? :rolleyes:

Then having a planet partner section should also break that forum rule?

This thread is in the other planet discussion section... so i think it's fine..(not sure if it has been moved here or not)

Out of curiousity, are the numberous the THING bugs sorted out yet?

Out of curiousity, are the numberous the THING bugs sorted out yet?

They have fixed some bugs and they planning to fix rest of bugs in next VU. What bugs are you refering to?

so EU is on the blue ray? That's sweet!

Free advertising on PCF, PPs must be allowed to do this?

Then having a planet partner section should also break that forum rule?

Not at all. You're allowed to discuss, talk and ask questions about other planets... It is recruiting players (telling them to go there) that breaks the rule.

If MS9 can do it for Cyrene, so can ND for RT :thumbup:

Correction ... I did not start the following threads, nor advertise anything for Cyrene in any way whatsoever, but merely responded to questions that people were asking, and gave links to the EP (all-universe) forum, or the now official Cyrene forum where they could find the accurate information from the developer himself. I am also not the only Cyrene staff member who has assisted in this way.

Planet Cyrene Teaser Preview

New Planet?

This is the official forum for Planet Calypso, and neither the developer (Ed Robles 3) nor Cyrene staff members will advertise at this forum for Planet Cyrene. It is against our staff policy, as well as the rules of this forum.

However, this is the "Other Planets Discussions" sub-forum, and we have tried to be accommodating in responding to member inquiries, or to correct and direct members to appropriate information since Cyrene content is elsewhere (again, at EP, which is an all-universe forum, as well as the now official Cyrene forum) where an enormous amount of specific Cyrene content can be found, and where questions will better be responded to by the developer and Cyrene staff. Quite a few questions asked at this forum about Cyrene have already been answered elsewhere in the past.

Cyrene developers and staff respect that this is the official Planet Calypso forum, but we do not have control over members of this forum posting content from elsewhere about Cyrene. We can only help to make sure that what is posted is correct, and that we direct inquiring members to where they can get their questions answered, or find the information they're looking for.

Thank You

I really enjoyed the thing mission, although i Have a number of objects taking up space that i'm unable to TT :silly2:
Really don't mind.. why don't you guys quit having a jab at advertising as we really really need it for all sectors of our universe!

P.S things work better when we all work as a team.

why don't you guys quit having a jab at advertising as we really really need it for all sectors of our universe!

Because it is against the rules on this particular forum.

And how would in-universe advertisement help the game/universe? :scratch2:

The specific forum rule in question is this:

3.13 Discussion of other Planet Partners
Discussion of other planet partners within Entropia Universe should take place in the “Other Planet Partners” forum. Advertising or recruiting for other Planets is not allowed. Any posts in violation of this provision may be deleted without notice.

The section in question is the 2nd sentence, regarding advertising.

It's a vague part of the rule, really meant for serious repeat offenders, not a little thread posted once in a great while. (personal definitions will vary.)

Also recall some of these rules were rewritten when PCF & Calypso were run by a non-MA entity. Since it's back in the hands of MA, I gotta believe some of the restrictions are a bit more relaxed again, while others are again more stringent.

In short, we'll allow it. :)

Because it is against the rules on this particular forum.

And how would in-universe advertisement help the game/universe? :scratch2:

By adverting Hunt the Thing on ROCKtropia people will become more aware of the this game. Some might look into and like the idea of space, or inter planetry trading or try the Thing like the game will either stay on ROCKtropia or move to one of the other planets. Instead of looking at NDS telling players about the Thing and look at the bigger picture. Everyone who buys this DVD will know they can play the game online for FREE. :)

Back