To Kill A RockStar!

Umm look at what I did solo against 4 RocksStars. Funniest thing ever you calling in the troops to try pin me down the videos don't lie :lolup:

Yea yea, look at Wildbush, PLEASE look at WILDbush...over here, look at Wildbush, Ooooh yea, he so ubah....Takes four of us huh? Yea open yer eyes, you aint nothing sweety......

You know there are pill for the level of self delusion you have. Check it out my man.

Were so over you dude, have fun dragging yer ass on behind us ;)

Yea yea, look at Wildbush, PLEASE look at WILDbush...over here, look at Wildbush, Ooooh yea, he so ubah....Takes four of us huh? Yea open yer eyes, you aint nothing sweety......

You know there are pill for the level of self delusion you have. Check it out my man.

wow..ok, so you reposted the same video?

Forum rule 2.7 - Profanity

We mods tend to view this rule from the view point of "excessive" profanity. I refuse to mod every moment someone types "damn". However...

I might suggest some folks take a deep breath and relax a bit before they run afoul of this, or other more dangerous rules.

Forum rule 2.7 - Profanity

We mods tend to view this rule from the view point of "excessive" profanity. I refuse to mod every moment someone types "damn". However...

I might suggest some folks take a deep breath and relax a bit before they run afoul of this, or other more dangerous rules.

Good call JC, seems someone is upset their PK SOC is getting PKed ;)

Hold up, hold up. You mean to tell me you are proud of your team of 7's performance against just 4 RS (With 2 of us doing events as well )

Dude, if we had your teams numbers against just four others, TRUST ME, the enemy kill scores would not have looked nearly as good as our do, all things considered my man. Dude, id demote your ass and send you back to go peel some potatoes with a team performance like that :yup:

I may have been in the team but i was mainly there to watch as im not that great at PVP the Main team was as dilly said .. Wildman, EMW and Dilly the rest was just there to watch

I may have been in the team but i was mainly there to watch as im not that great at PVP the Main team was as dilly said .. Wildman, EMW and Dilly the rest was just there to watch

Look at the kills on the stats you can see who was fighting! Surly if RockStars were there they weren't oh wait they were just losing! With 4 RocksStars Vs 3 CockStar Killers!

Three man CockStar Killers: Wildman, dilly, EMW Vs. Four man ROCK STARS: Daisy, Force, Shinhurr, Amber.
(Not counting kills on or by other team members)

And the final score is:

CockStar killers 145 : 33 Rock Stars

I hear-by declare CockStar killers the winners, with a kill to death ratio of roughly 6 to 1!

Chances are ROCK STARS will still somehow try and claim victory, but I thought I would post this anyway :silly2:

Really mature behaviour, im getting -rep's from rockstar members with messages such as "you so fugly lmao" :scratch2:

:laugh:lol i got my -rep as well.Seems they just can't take the heat:scratch2:It is odd seeing as how they started this whole mess. :dunce:
Rockstars pifft,,yeah right rofl:bs:

I too have received a neg rep.

Daisy didnt like finding out he was a hypocrite! :laugh:

Three man CockStar Killers: Wildman, dilly, EMW Vs. Four man ROCK STARS: Daisy, Force, Shinhurr, Amber.
(Not counting kills on or by other team members)

And the final score is:

CockStar killers 145 : 33 Rock Stars

I hear-by declare CockStar killers the winners, with a kill to death ratio of roughly 6 to 1!

Chances are ROCK STARS will still somehow try and claim victory, but I thought I would post this anyway :silly2:

lets not forget at least half of the cockstar kills were on me and you when we were unarmoured with tt fist trying to box for the finals also!:eek:

lets not forget at least half of the cockstar kills were on me and you when we were unarmoured with tt fist trying to box for the finals also!:eek:

You mean that? Force all geared up while you lot naked and with tt fists...
waiting for my -neg rep now :laugh:

Yes, quite right! They just couldn't stand to see two non Rock stars in the finals! :laugh:

Yes, quite right! They just couldn't stand to see two non Rock stars in the finals! :laugh:

LOLz like they ever had a chance... they are trying desperately to pretend they are anything more than nothing! what we actually really need to do is stop posting about them, we are actually feeding these nibs of the highest order, and i for one wont feed anymore! no matter what, i may start posting the one sided kills tho with no words! suggest we all do the same.
At the end of the day, we only started killing cockstars for the bullying of new players, i will revert to that and nothing more! i will not retort verbally anymore, i will just post the killing of these dicks!

Last edited:

lol yeah u got it hun, and now i dont post anymore words, just pictures 8)

Im sure u know ewerything about PILLS LOL
U Cockstars are soooo pathetic lmao

What a bunch of pussies!

I seen 2-3 of em get "all geared up" and run into the Twin ring when we - I should say everyone else as I can't kill anyone :D - were just random PK'ing with randome weapons....That's no big deal, but was funny because after a few revives the "Twin" PvPers started slaughtering the Rock Stars and they ran away.

No kidding, That's when I 1st thought RS were a pretty cheesey soc.(or at lease those players were)

But doing that during an event? That's plain pathetic.

Yea...I got one too? Only from Force tho...i thought it was because maybe you two didn't get along and since i have a quote by you in my sig....
But it just seems "they" abuse that system...
Odd, from all the "smak-talk" before it seemed Force was the only good sport about all this....
Really mature behaviour, im getting -rep's from rockstar members with messages such as "you so fugly lmao" :scratch2:

Tippin'

CONFUSED!!! yet again, i love you fags enough to spend 80 ped round trip. killed you all a few times(ratio 4.1) and you left..... if you need some help with your internet connection i can suggest some experts in your local area, cos im pretty sure the way you talk it up, there must be a problem with your internet or something... please help me to help you! its important to me!

oh in the mean time enter sapien with some comment to back your deaths up, he stood at tp for 30 minutes like a lost puppy telling how you will be back! and i am a chip monkey blah blah blah lol! you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT i am the lowest of the low because.......................... i achieved in life! enough to be able to buy nice things........... erm and i can afford to chip chip chip to my hearts content!!! its the difference between us and maaaaaaaaaan i wish i was more like you guys!! you really rock!:confused:

CONFUSED!!! yet again, i love you fags enough to spend 80 ped round trip. killed you all a few times(ratio 4.1) and you left..... if you need some help with your internet connection i can suggest some experts in your local area, cos im pretty sure the way you talk it up, there must be a problem with your internet or something... please help me to help you! its important to me!

oh in the mean time enter sapien with some comment to back your deaths up, he stood at tp for 30 minutes like a lost puppy telling how you will be back! and i am a chip monkey blah blah blah lol! you guys are SOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT i am the lowest of the low because.......................... i achieved in life! enough to be able to buy nice things........... erm and i can afford to chip chip chip to my hearts content!!! its the difference between us and maaaaaaaaaan i wish i was more like you guys!! you really rock!:confused:

At least tell the truth,
I told you they went for dinner,
Also I was being civil to you untill you started to down me about the fact I am a full time carer...
Lowlife.
Nuff said.

Andy.

At least tell the truth,
I told you they went for dinner,
Also I was being civil to you untill you started to down me about the fact I am a full time carer...
Lowlife.
Nuff said.

Andy.

looooooooolz and there it is...shluuurp, and when u all ran at me shooting and you all died....... just who were you caring for wwwwwahahahahaha get over ureself pal!! hahhaa

Sounds like I logged off too early last night :laugh:

Awww bless, our over achieving chip monkey has been slapping some nib ass again :) wouldnt have him any other way...

Eat ham n eggs you fulfilled bar steward.

I suggest you best thicken your hides if you want to be associated to a soc that seem to be incapable of anything other than standing around shittalking people all day. But lets all keep RL outta this yea?

tyvmbb

Last edited:
Awww bless, our over achieving chip monkey has been slapping some nib ass again :) wouldnt have him any other way...

I suggest you best thicken your hides if you want to be associated to a soc that seem to be incapable of anything other than standing around shittalking people all day. But lets all keep RL outta this yea?

tyvmbb

Jackster no problem with how PVP works, I know EMW will hand me my ass all day its ok,
Ill never be at that level, But like you said lets keep RL out of it, No need.
Any other smack talk, no bother.

Andy.

Back