Towards a new idea

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Hi everyone.

Now I am not all skilled and you have to sit in awe off me so I feel good about myself.

{removed}

I have not just mad 200k from my tower so I imagine I am a decent person.

I have not got Commando so I Imagine it makes me a decent human being.

I am though one of those rare and unpleasant creatures we call a human being.

I am up for a soc who wants others to be lacking in ego, to not shed their loads over their stupid skilss.

I don't want to hear of their IRL BD which usually amounts to bullying others and pretending they have skills.

Which usually amount to ' look at me, I am a bully'

So come join me. DO NOT CHEAT

DO NOT LIE

DO NOT pretend you are God

and well we may have a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
If much of that makes sense, it generally means we can make a soc where I am NOT the leader, but we can rotate leadership over a 4 week period.

It also means we are ok skilled but not so arrogant we think we have the right to boot other people.

It also means we all have the right to an opinion

And we all have the right to not cheat one another... a given.

But we also have rights.

Now isn't that fun?

Hell, not even got a name yet, cos yanno, that is arrogant to imagine such a thing

But when we do it would work

I am up for a soc who wants others to be lacking in ego, to not shed their loads over their stupid skilss.

Well you wouldn't fit in Obsidian then cuz our E-Peens are the BIGGEST!

j/k!

GL with your new venture!

Menace

Ok, i wouldn't begin a thread by insulting the skilled players for no reason, but fine lol. Love how ppl think the skilled one must b assholes. Whatever, gl with ur venture, maybe take ur head out of hte sand at some point tho and realize skilled ppl are ppl just the same. There's unskilled pricks and there's skilled ones. Jealousy is so sad.

I Wish you the best!
Well tbh i see high skilled ppl not being as a$$hats as many newbies nowadays...
Guess it has to be some "Personal skill implant" in irl-avas making them being goodhearted ingame or irl.. :)

Good luck creating your society.

Back