Trade with Manic Oil Digger

Status

blondie_39

Dominant
Society
Shaolin
Jessica Blondie Smith
Hi Entropians,
This is about a trade that was accidentally initiated with Manic Oil Digger from Dawn Daemons Extended. My friend Maxine Maxi Evans tried to trade me some peds and we don't know how Manic came into the picture but Maxi did not realize that she gave the peds to the wrong person until the deal was complete. She then messaged Manic to give the peds back but he wouldn't and he did was run off and said thanks for the gift. We are aware that he is in control now and all deals are final. I guess not much we can do about it at this point. If there are only two things I learned about this game over the five years I have been playing is trust and reputation. Manic, it's easy to keep the money, but if I were you, do the right thing. If Manic has a good friend out there who can show him some good into him it would be great. Thanks!
J

:)

669 peds i believe

oil digger is a known name in the community , im sure this will work out eventually.

cheers

ermik

oil digger is a known name in the community , im sure this will work out eventually.

cheers

ermik

he's will known on the global charts couldnt imagine he ruin his rep over 669 peds hehe, hope all goes well :yay:

Yeah I sure hope that he come to his senses and do the right thing. Othervise I will never trust that person for sure. And so wount the rest of EU players for that matter.

he's will known on the global charts couldnt imagine he ruin his rep over 669 peds hehe, hope all goes well :yay:

most globals are a result from higher ped turnover, just becuase you global does not mean you are honest in any way.

most globals are a result from higher ped turnover, just becuase you global does not mean you are honest in any way.

this is very ture, i was just making the assumption should one be active, high rate ped trunover = more globals, that he/she would care more about their reputation as a honest or do the right thing individual (of course if he's right thing is to keep the peds nothing anyone can do) and return the peds, as compared to someone that no one knows who just got lucky and would probably never be heard from again. but yes i understand assumptions is the mother of all Fck UPs so it is indeed wrong for me to assume for all we know he and his soc could just be all asses and could careless bout what anyone thinks. i will make less assumptions in the future sorry

watching this closely

Shame that someone values respect and trust at 70USD

hope it all works out in the end

Manic if your reading this fix the issue mate and Pronto

Hope you get your peds back. Hopefully someone from Dawn Demons will see this and help out :fingers crossed: and :toes crossed: ;)

I'm sorry to hear about this. Manic is in my society and has seemed to be a trustworthy person. I'll chat with him next time I see him online.

Hi Entropians,
we don't know how Manic came into the picture but Maxi did not realize that she gave the peds to the wrong person until the deal was complete.

thats like forgetting to use a condom after u have done it...

anyways, hope u get it back, if not then we'll just be careful in future, both with what we do and with the avatar of concern.

jury is out on this one - I cant condemn him , but if he did do it - he is risking a rep hit of immense proportions , please manic sort this out as being a member of a reputable top 10 society, you should set an example for the rest of the community .. again im not accusing anyone as of yet as there is a remote likelyhood he may have been intoxicated while playing that quite a few EU players play while they are drunk, and do not realise what they have done until the next day or so..but on the other hand that is not setting a good example to the EU community.

Hope this gets sorted out soon - im sure tabby will have a chat.

Agis

jury is out on this one - I cant condemn him , but if he did do it - he is risking a rep hit of immense proportions , please manic sort this out as being a member of a reputable top 10 society, you should set an example for the rest of the community .. again im not accusing anyone as of yet as there is a remote likelyhood he may have been intoxicated while playing that quite a few EU players play while they are drunk, and do not realise what they have done until the next day or so..but on the other hand that is not setting a good example to the EU community.

Hope this gets sorted out soon - im sure tabby will have a chat.

Agis

Isn't it said somewhere the true nature of people is revealed when they are drunk?

In my opion it is irelevent if he gives it back his rep is shot.

If you walk past an open cash register in rl and think woh free money and grab it the courts dont care u still go to jail.

In my opion it is irelevent if he gives it back his rep is shot.

If you walk past an open cash register in rl and think woh free money and grab it the courts dont care u still go to jail.

I disagree completely if he does give it back it makes a hell of a difference. Everyone can be tempted by greed, maybe that got the better of him but in the end if he does give it back he shows he's just human just like the rest of us and a good person as he decided to hand it back.

If he doesn't hand it back, well that's a complertely different story. Let's just wait and see if he comes to his senses after someone from his society speaks to him.

Who is the society leader for Dawn Demons? maybe worthwhile sending them a message.

edit:
this case doesn't compare to an open cash register. More like the cash register gave you money by mistake and asked for it back i.e. he may not have deliberately gone looking for an open cash register.
Seems to me he may have walked past when they were going to trade...like when u get a free heal if someone is healing themself...

I disagree completely if he does give it back it makes a hell of a difference. ...

BS!!

Either you give it back right away or walk away as he did. There is no crawling back after the fact that everyone else found out about it.

Who is the society leader for Dawn Demons? maybe worthwhile sending them a message.

Not sure who the General is for eXtended but Rises is Urso and Dawn Daemons is Vintage Yquem Port

Hi Entropians,
This is about a trade that was accidentally initiated with Manic Oil Digger from Dawn Daemons Extended. My friend Maxine Maxi Evans tried to trade me some peds and we don't know how Manic came into the picture but Maxi did not realize that she gave the peds to the wrong person until the deal was complete. She then messaged Manic to give the peds back but he wouldn't and he did was run off and said thanks for the gift. We are aware that he is in control now and all deals are final. I guess not much we can do about it at this point. If there are only two things I learned about this game over the five years I have been playing is trust and reputation. Manic, it's easy to keep the money, but if I were you, do the right thing. If Manic has a good friend out there who can show him some good into him it would be great. Thanks!
J

soooo....

Why do you take this as the first step? Next time maybe an idee was to contact me first?

soooo....

Why do you take this as the first step? Next time maybe an idee was to contact me first?

i think this was taken as the first step as she did not no what else to do and didnt not know who to go too.

I can see it takes some to find out

Maybe a search for Dawn Daemons will help. Result is -> https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/search.php?searchid=7590909

And then she could find -> Society Websites List

And in that list with a little luck -> Dawn Daemons, Dawn Daemons eXtended, Dawn Daemons Rises - http://www.dawndaemons.eu/forum/

also long as every one understands what has happened that is the main point there are many things that could have been done before thread were made.

we all just hope now it ends well for every one :)

IF it happened as described, and he ran off with someone's money, then it's simple.

He is a thief.

What's worse, being asked to give it back and saying he wouldn't makes him a thieving dog.

Noone needs to be contacted to mediate, ask him nicely, ask if he was drunk, etc.

He made the choice to steal someone's cash, and will accept the consequences of that choice.

Its a pity that Dawn Demons got draged into this by a bad egg member but what is worse is that Manic is an Aussie an is bringing a great an fair ppl into disrepute:mad:

Come on mate fair cop do the right thing

he to an Australian ?

I got info to the oposite

No aussie would do such

I wanna know how the one that fucked up acted in all this - if it was all out aggro. I wouldnt blaim Oil for doing it to mess with the person.

Status
Back