Velikii Komby Kombinator
[Adam] Words have failed you
[Adam] Abstinence has failed you
[Adam] What remains you ask?
[Adam] All that is not seen remains.
[Adam] Listen to my words now.
[Adam] And heed what is to be done.
[Adam] A sister is lost.
[Bravo] Silence is the noise of veils parting.
[Adam] Lost to the hounds.
[Adam] It is not us who must give.
[Adam] But you.
[Adam] Form a circle, a gathering in peace or all will be for naught
[Bravo] Stainless are my lips, for they are redder than the purple of the wine, and of the blood, wherewith I am intoxicated. Stainless is my forehead, for it is whiter than the wind and the dew that cooleth it.
[Bravo] We have dwelled in the past.
[Adam] Form a circle around us and the universe will heed us.
[Bravo] Look upon the shadows.
[Bravo] Cling to trees.
[Adam] Skyclad be. Take your armour from your back. Do it now and come before us naked.
[Bravo] I am light and I am night, and I am that which is beyond them.
[Adam] Take of your armour, your clothes and come before us naked.
[Adam] Yes. All of you. Virgin as the day you were born to this universe.
[Adam] Where words fail. Where action fails. Magic will prevail.
[Adam] Take three deep breaths.
[Bravo] Hiding inside obvious look we are invisible.
[Adam] Good. Be at peace.
[Adam] Before every Work. A cleansing.
[Bravo] Speaking to deaf ears makes no sound.
[Adam] Repeat after me.
[Adam] YOUR
[Adam] KINGDOM
[Bravo] We touch but remain untouched.
[Adam] AND ENERGY
[Adam] AND GREATNESS
[Adam] THE WORLD
[Bravo] Then you should see the invisible.
[Adam] Now : Turn to the east brethren!
[Bravo] Now you will hear the unheard.
[Bravo] Now will be able to feel the unfelt.
[Adam] GOD
[Bravo] I am life, and I am death, and I am that which is beyond.
[Adam] Now turn to the West
[Bravo] On the way you knew us, and we were someone.
[Bravo] There was neither us nor them, none here or there.
[Adam] BE
[Bravo] All was ours
[Bravo] I am war, and I am peace, and I am that which is beyond them.
[Adam] Now turn to the north.
[Adam] THOU ART MIGHTY FOREVER, LORD
[Adam] And last to the south
[Adam] LORD GOD
[Bravo] But one by one you left.
[Bravo] In the end, until thing to follow.
[Adam] Before me Raphael
[Adam] Behind me Gabriel
[Bravo] We closed the golden door, men did not locate it.
[Bravo] You did.
[Adam] On my right Gabriel
[Adam] On my left Auriel
[Bravo] I am weakness, and I am strength, and I am that which is beyond them.
[Adam] For about me the pentagram flames
[Bravo] We are the gatekeepers, your soul holds the keys
[Bravo] Give each other your trust, and share.
[Bravo] Castle to a meadows.
[Adam] And in the column now stand the six rayed star
[Bravo] Yet by none of these can man reach up to me.
[Bravo] Yet by each of them must man reach up to me.
[Adam] The powers are caller, random and reversed
[Bravo] Give. Share. Friend.
[Bravo] That is the key. That is the way.
[Adam] No dogma. No power of one. The tradition of many. Joined in the irreverence of chaos.
[Bravo] To this lady belongs the rainbow vestured guardians of the limbeck of blood, to her belongs the dwellers in the lake of sapphire, to her the flame-clad amethyst which adorn the north. To her they belong as the ninety-one belong to the thirty.
[Bravo] Circumcisition
[Bravo] Veils and follow.
[Adam] One sister is lost.
[Adam] One more is taken.
[Bravo] As the Umbranoids have gone so can you. As they will return so will we. Heed the dreams of the Argonauts!
[Adam] Never have the words of the rite rang so in chaos. So in Irreverence. This is our way.
[Bravo] The black suns are mirrors of the Yellow Door. You can escape. They will come.
[Bravo] Transmission ending.
[Adam] Seek her. Seek us. Seek them.

Basic summary from what I gathered from above:

The argos somehow are tied to the umbra disappearrance (perhaps via their special leaders making a dream potion). The black ball (also known as the orbie ) mirrors the yellow door somehow. They held the door open, noone found it, then they closed it. apparently the only way to open it is take off your armor, and work together (perhaps smoke weed), and there is a very complex ritual involved which incorporates pentagrams, chanting and snabble slaughter.

Last edited:
the "next event" you are referring to already took place, the translation above is from the new conversation that ABC had. you are a little behind the times there buddy.

really

where your info on that it took plase

Ok,

I understand if most and/or nobody cares. But this is starting to trample on my faith and beliefs. As I said no one probably cares. I will not be dealing with the note nor the obs any longer. Did I have anything to do with them in the first place. NO. But I was a person that was interested in following everything. And with this latest little thing, sorry. MA/whoever has gone alittle to far for my tastes.

For those that want to flame, please go ahead. But its done with for me.

Enjoy all.

Okaido

I did it by hand:

ADAM:
All that is not seen remains
Listen to my words now
And heed what is to be done
A sister is lost
Lost to the hounds
It is not us who must give
But you
Form a circle a gathering in peace or all will be for naught
Skyclad be. Take your armour from your back. Do it now and come before us naked.
Yes. All of you. Virgin as the day yo where born to this universe.
Where words fail. where action fails. Magig will prevail.
Tahe three deep breaths.
Good be at peace.
Before every work. A cleansing
Say after me
LE OLEm
Turn to the east brethren!
Now turn to the north
And last to the south
Before me Raphael
On my right Gabriel
On my left Auriel
For about me the pentagram flames
And in the collumn now stand the six rayed star
One sister is lost
Never have the words of the rite rang so in chaos. So in Irreverence. This is our way.
Seek her. Seek us. Seek them.

BRAVO:
Stilhed sind the ääni av veils parting
Stainless are my lips, for they are redder than the purple of the wine, and of the blood, wherewith I am intoxicated. Stainless is my forehead, for it is whiter than the wind and the dew that cooleth it.
Nous har dwelled em the pre.
Guardare van skuggorna
Clung a l'arbres
I am light and I am night, and I am that which is beyond them
Hiding adentro offensischlig aanblik nous sind usynliga
Speaking zu gluh öron maken geen lyd.
Sad te zullen se de unsichtbar
Agora vos velle hear le ohörda
There where non vi nor them, kein here eller daar
I am war, and I am piece, and I am that which is beyond them
Aber one by en you left
We closed la geel drzwi, men noi did nicht lukita it
Dere did
I am weaknes, I am strength, and I am what is beyond them
Nous are the gatekeepers, ama voi sustener le clavis
Jep varandra your fiducia, and compartir.
Palata to an meadows
yet by none of these can man reach up to me.
As the Umbranoids have goneso can you. As they can return so will we. Heed the dreams of the Argonauts!
The black suns are mirrors of the Yellow door. You can escape. they will come.

Words to say:
LE OLAM
YHVH
EHIH
AGLA
ADONAI

Weird is what it was and what it is! :wise: reminded me of some occultish sect.

Jamhot

I'm intrigued... and maybe just maybe I'll be ingame for once when this all takes place.... But I won't hold my breath:rolleyes:
I must say it does sound a bit like a big orgy.... with ppl in their birthday suits around an orb:laugh: Unless I complete misread that and my mind is in the gutter...:ahh:

Ok,

I understand if most and/or nobody cares. But this is starting to trample on my faith and beliefs. As I said no one probably cares. I will not be dealing with the note nor the obs any longer. Did I have anything to do with them in the first place. NO. But I was a person that was interested in following everything. And with this latest little thing, sorry. MA/whoever has gone alittle to far for my tastes.

Enjoy all.

Okaido

I agree... but will still follow whats going on out of curiosity...but its starting to sound, as Jamhot put it a bit further up in the thread, a little to cultish for me... I'm not sure what the whole purpose of all this is, my guess is it has something to do with the launch of the new planets... but lets get on with it already... open the bloody door and lets see the planet... lets go there and do some shopping, or hunting some new mobs.... maybe buy a vacation condo when visiting abroad... but enough with the pentagrams and Adam and kidnapped girls etc... Its starting to look more like a crime scene around here...

*gets out the yellow crime scene tape and wraps it around all of Calypso*

Adonai is Hebrew for God, and YHVH could possibly be a romantic translation of the tetragrammaton, which is the personal name of God (other versions are: YHWH and JHVH, the former is where people get Yahweh, and the latter Jehovah).

I haven't played since VU 9 came out, but if this is the case, I will never come back.

Gee - what a great event this is....

Look MA! You got hundreds of thousands interested viewers, eagerly awaiting the next clue. :rolleyes:

*sarkastic mode off - Sol returns to her Trox*

Weird is what it was and what it is! :wise: reminded me of some occultish sect.

Jamhot

OMG, u so right !
Thats a freakin' sect dudes. Forgot what they say. Thats psycho, thats strange = thas a sect.
Better way to folow me. I will show u the light, 11th november, somewere in Hades.

Regards.

Well done for taking the time to post it for the misguided "beleivers"

So it proves:

1) this is a MA carefully planned event.... which some dont seem to grasp.
2) they talk aload of crap :)
3) they get the beleivers to remove armor and clothes.... 1pec fee :)
4) later youll put your clothes and armoro on no doubt... 1 pec fee :)

Ok,

Enjoy all.

Okaido

I agree. The whole thing is completely bizarre. I am done with this nonsense.

UNLESS the next event is in a PVP On area. And I really, REALLY hope it is. :D

Well done for taking the time to post it for the misguided "beleivers"

So it proves:

1) this is a MA carefully planned event.... which some dont seem to grasp.
2) they talk aload of crap :)
3) they get the beleivers to remove armor and clothes.... 1pec fee :)
4) later youll put your clothes and armoro on no doubt... 1 pec fee :)

Scratch number 3 there, taking off clothes and armour is free.
For number 4, clothes have a 2 pec fee.

The rest of your post is right though. I bet Marco is rubbing his hands in glee at the extra 20 PED of decay they caused. ;)

Again. Nice work.

I still think that you should consider Nothern English word for Break, instead of the Jiddish word for Circumcisition as a translation for Bris...

[Bravo] Circumcisition
[Bravo] Veils and follow.

or:

[Bravo] Break
[Bravo] the Veil and follow.

But yours is a helluva lot more funny in it's context though :laugh:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1050186&postcount=23

Just when I thought this string of lame evenst can't get any lamer...it does...:rolleyes:

I think even the people with tinfoil hats are saying "WTF are you talking about?"

What they made us perform was a variation of "The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of the Pentagram".

Magick mumbojumbo...

Here's a link describing it, sounds familiar? :
http://www.geocities.com/~firesilk/book6.html

I really hoped they would put in some nice finale, having MA support and all... but no... nothing.. :p

I think they really should've, to give all the people something that isn't into the role playing. They must understand that this is a big thing in the EU, with so little in the form of non-player-organised events... a bid rude to just use people for your personal game...

Great find alh, the ritual clearly is 100% lesser banishing ritual, they copy pasted from the guide. I am quite sure this is not the finale, but a build up to something pretty major, but it is a bit lame...but makes you think what the hell is it we are trying to banish here.

cmon now, really???

Ok,

Enjoy all.

Okaido

I'm not gonna flame u, but seriously u can't be serious.
ITS A GAME

Just see it for wat it is. MA resonding to requests to make this more interesting for some of us.

But i spose u r entitled to ur opinion.

Peace

Great find alh, the ritual clearly is 100% lesser banishing ritual, they copy pasted from the guide. I am quite sure this is not the finale, but a build up to something pretty major, but it is a bit lame...but makes you think what the hell is it we are trying to banish here.

Regardless if this is 'the final' or not, I'm sad to say this takes way too much of my time. To solve a mystery that involves hours online searching for translation and possible religious (and quasi religious) explanations frankly bores me,even though I know where to find the clues to this game.

I've met the New Age movement before, and this sure smells just the same - only ten years behind The Celestine Prophecy and The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail.

Facts:
What the fictional figures ABC revealed about what they are, what they want, and what we have to do to follow - sounds exactly like any common sect's way of engaging new disciples.

Regardless if this is a game within a game, it's still a very recognizeble scenario and manipulative strategy. And that sincerely bothers me.

I was enthusiastic, I grow suspicious and turned skeptic.

Ok,

Enjoy all.

Okaido

A very good point. You may find the following statement of interest.

Pheonix: Are MA planning on introducing churches into EU to give the increasing number of faithful followers of Lootius a play to pray/repent thier sins/sacrafice small animals?
Marco_MindArk: Lol. No, we will stay away from religion in Entropia.

I would not take this too seriously, I thinkMA is trying to go a little Da vinci code on us, but they are not doing it too well. On the other hand, I think they do have a reason to do something, as they are trying to tie together a whole bunch of things: angel scales, the egg, taming, umbras, argo leaders, black orbs...and the TV series...

My best guess as to where this ends up is this, and I am willing to bet I am kind of close to the truth:

The orb will eventually turn out to be a gateway into new continent, this is where the umbras went. There is a way to travel there, but you need to have the special argo elixir. The egg will hatch a flying dragon / angel like mob that will be tameable and will bring along the expansion of the profession with it (a little wishful thinking here perhaps:).

I would not take this too seriously, I thinkMA is trying to go a little Da vinci code on us, but they are not doing it too well.

I think you're right, except for the fact that it's not MA that's responsible, it's the TV production company, who are the latest in a long line of those jumping on the 'Da Vinci Code' bandwagon.

The problem with bandwagons is that by the time you see them, you're too late.

'The Da Vinci Code' was successful because it was fresh and unique, at least in its own time. The endless imitators have largely been only moderately successful, at best, because, by their very nature, they were unable to replicate that uniqueness.

Regardless if this is 'the final' or not, I'm sad to say this takes way too much of my time. To solve a mystery that involves hours online searching for translation and possible religious (and quasi religious) explanations frankly bores me,even though I know where to find the clues to this game.

I've met the New Age movement before, and this sure smells just the same - only ten years behind The Celestine Prophecy and The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail.

Facts:
What the fictional figures ABC revealed about what they are, what they want, and what we have to do to follow - sounds exactly like any common sect's way of engaging new disciples.

Regardless if this is a game within a game, it's still a very recognizeble scenario and manipulative strategy. And that sincerely bothers me.

I was enthusiastic, I grow suspicious and turned skeptic.

Welcome to the sceptics, tryed to tell early :)

But anyway, we have to keep up IF there is something for us there...

To me this start to feel like a looooooooong story to introduce a new way to travel. Maybe there is more black orbs and they will in the end be for long range teleporting, ahh the New PLANETS.

Back