Transportation to other planets!

[Public] How should we transport to new planets?

• Total voters
Few skilled players wud make any new planet old too fast so i think only pedcard will be allowed to travel with ava, all skills and items remain to wait for ava return on Calypso. So no point - better create new ava.
If im wrong then new planets dont have nothing realy new to offer - all skills and items same as here lol...

The transporation between planets will be made easy and cheap I think.
If not, people will stay on 1 planet very long, which means the other planet doesn't get income from those players.

Each planet will make sure they can attract people fast & easily.

Atami

Few skilled players wud make any new planet old too fast so i think only pedcard will be allowed to travel with ava, all skills and items remain to wait for ava return on Calypso. So no point - better create new ava.

I also think, for the most part, that we will be creating separate avatars for these other planets.

We will, according to MA and FPC, use the same avatar.

Planet partners decide which items and skills are transferable to their planet... Skills may be transferable but not useable (see Next Island)...

Somehow I get the feeling that we will be going here to travel to another planet: http://mindark.se/planetroster/roster.html

For the umpiforth time, Marco and Frank has said that we will log in where we last logged off, and we will travel through space to get to the other planets!

So unless they suddenly had a change of plans...

We will, according to MA and FPC, use the same avatar.

Planet partners decide which items and skills are transferable to their planet... Skills may be transferable but not useable (see Next Island)...

For the umpiforth time, Marco and Frank has said that we will log in where we last logged off, and we will travel through space to get to the other planets!

So unless they suddenly had a change of plans...

Of course, I certainly think that space flight between planets would be a great thing for Calypso; and I am well aware of what has been said. However, you are asking for opinions, and in my opinion I just don't quite see it working out that way. :) I hope that I am proven wrong. :D

And...logoff/logon spot... that statement is to obscure for me. Of course you are going to log off where you last logged on... If you're in barbie world and you last logged off in Ken's apartment, you'll log in in Ken's apartment; if you're on Calypso and you log off at pandora, you log in at pandora... see how obscure? ;)

Last edited:
OK. Let's assume spacecraft are used, or TPs...what happens when something goes wrong? Who do we contact? MA support? FPC support? CK support?

Who is going to develop and be responsible for space and any travel in space?

It was hard enough when we wanted MA to check logs...whos logs would be concerned in this limbo space?

t

OK. Let's assume spacecraft are used, or TPs...what happens when something goes wrong? Who do we contact? MA support? FPC support? CK support?

It was hard enough when we wanted MA to check logs...whos logs would be concerned in this limbo space?

t

I bet MA, they r responsible for platform so they solve all technical issues.
Maybe all planets will have their own support but they will forward technical issues to MA

FPC and the planet partners each have responsability for their own solar systems (according to Marco), so I guess that the space inbetween will be reduced to jumpgates between those solar systems, or that they will either 1) get some other company to do it, or 2) let the planet partners expand as much as they want, until they meet eachother

they probably haven't really finished planning this themselves :scratch2:

Back