UK meet up 2009

Hola guys and gals - i heard of a place in brum (not million miles from Wuster(thats how ya say it :D) that has hundreds of comps in the building - a gaming centre that has bars in too :)

Ill try find the name but think it might be a bit far from Worcester.

:) Have fun

EDIT**

Found the place - its called Omega Sektor.

Brilliant layout over two floors and biggest of its kind the entire world (so they say) Bars on both floors and only 5 pound for 3 hours use.

BUT it went into administration in October :D

oh well nvm

Last edited:
oooooooooo put Woodger down as a possible :)

Jam - get urself on the list

unusall if creative location, Worcester.

bit of an outside chance, but maybe find someone in town that has an office which they wouldnt mind letting you decend upon. or book out an internet cafe? or a bar/club that normally shut during the day. bandwidth might be a problem even if they have t'internet. though maybe already too many numbers for all in one location.

HEY! This sounds like fun! So much fun in fact that im gonna take a 16 hour flight to get there!:D

This is startin to look like a who's who from EU!!! I look forward to meeting everyone and we are currently trying to find places that can accomidate both laptops and livestock.....

If your considering bringing prizes, Blackjack enjoys both Redbreast Irish whisky and cuban cigars.

So if your in the UK, find your way to Worcester on the 11th, otherwise we will be forced to come to your house and use your livingroom for a big, drunken LAN party. And trust me, you really don' t want TDO that close to your housepets.

Blackjack :cowboy:

If you want to move things a couple of hours south to exeter, i could rig us up a big session through the universities network ;)

Or take a spin with the uni's Scomp :p Do some prime factorization of EU ;)

Haha Joking, Hope you guys sort something out :p

Great stuff for getting this up Monkee :)

The Venue will be WORCESTER (Not Monkee's Scootish Speeling :silly2:)

Details to follow but the Saturday is set. Basically just a knees up in the Pubs for the day :Beerchug:

I cant help my spelling, didnt even know where it bloody was til i googled it!! :p

Here is what i am saying - ifBJ can fly for 16 hours and i can drive for 9 hours to be there then the rest of ya have no damn excuses!! Would be pretty sweet to watch the WoF final in the odeon tho! :p lol

If enuff people show up we might be able to seize control of Worcester... Then we could control the worlds supply of Worcester Sauce!!!!
ALL THE CULINARILY CIVILIZED WORLD WILL BE AT OUR MERCY!!!!!!!

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

And maybe we can get Spike drunk enough to eat Haggis.....

come to Portugal First!!:)

And no wof that weekend.. all is arranged:)

save ur money here:)

and have more funnnn TDOs!!!!!!
:d

Aaaarghhhhhhhhh my head is gonna explode!

Portugal meet
Blackjack sleeping in my living room:duh:
Worcester meet
Scotland meet
TDO camping holiday

will the madness never end.......

Stinky:yay:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCoBt43HWE[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds like a great plan, i'll be there if we can sort something out about WOF. a big meeting with live WOF and beer etc it would be great:yay: but i don't own laptop so it will make it more dificult:scratch2:
ahhhh Wanderer is going :silly2: hopfully problem solved or like Tekkie i will be bringing pc;)

You can put me down as a maybe, subject to the WOF Final.

Loved the last meet, so can count me in on this one! Look forward to more train journey fun as well...

*glares at Safara* Sending me off to Chester.... :laugh:

Well the last meet was such good fun just cant miss this one either :yay:

Count me in and i try to find worcester on google lol :rolleyes:

Lol I know, .....like why Woscester? Someone explain please! :wise:

Jamhot

Last edited:
3 cats (wannabe artox unable to stand strangers) to arrange care for, but I missed the last one and will try to catch this as long as no-one turns up in a fake mastercoat with a FAP.
No WOF ambitions here, but anyone who has is welcome to use my lappy should the need arise and it still be in one piece by then.

<homer simpson vocals>Summer ...mmmmmn </homer simpson vocals>

t

Lol I know, .....like why Woscester? Someone explain please! :wise:

Jamhot

:laugh: Coz we made a map of all the TDOers in the UK. And WORCESTER is in the middle :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: Coz we made a map of all the TDOers in the UK. And WORCESTER is in the middle :laugh: :laugh:

YEAH! and the other half of the TDOers have seen the video of my driving and dont want a lift, thank you very much:nana:

I must admit, the parking in Worcs is pants, even the hotels have low height carparks.... how the hell do i get my Scania in? :scratch2:

wow TDO has a lot of Brits, I'm impressed o_O; put me down and my bro, Matt Lardinho Palmer and Samuel Buggaton Palmer. We're both in Rising Potentials

Helllllooooooo fellow entropians!!

The time has come to start arranging a summer time meet up to meet, drink and laugh at the funny pics that end up on the forums so on behalf of TDO i would like to invite you all to an Entropia Universe Meet up on 11th July 2009!

Plans are still a bit rough around the edges at the minute but things that are pretty much a definate are the date (11th July) and the location (Worchester).

Happy Saint David's Day :saint: hhmmm where the 'leek' emote??? :scratch:

only 133 days till july 11th....YAY :yay:

lily :grouphug:

Figures..truly disturbed :laugh:

Here's something to disturb you properly..I met chuck norris at a martial arts festival in Paris years ago, and f*ck ..does he ever have serious B.O. :rolleyes: even without training and wearing casual gear. He could indeed be Welsh if you insist. HE hated this type of thing http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ but was yet to know the true depths of public ridicule despite his ridiculous domination of his weight and fighting spirit over 6 plus years.

I think he is too modest to be Welsh. :laugh:

Given enough notice I hear that online booking/printing of VIrgin choocoo tickets can be very very worthwhile and cheap as chips ...less than 20 quid from the centre of the universe to hell (preston to london)...worth a look?

t

wow TDO has a lot of Brits, I'm impressed o_O; put me down and my bro, Matt Lardinho Palmer and Samuel Buggaton Palmer. We're both in Rising Potentials

WOOT!

yeah, lot of Brits, in the extended sense of the word.......... :laugh:
and regular visitors from, lets see..... Sweden, Canada, Zimbabwe.... and this year Korea... The USA contingent have offered Beer and accomodation if we head over that way, so maybe......

Hmmmm:scratch2: rising potentials, name rings a bell? Master David Westmoreland?.... ahhhhh, the last FoF in PVP1 'Stand back - you have been warned':sniper: oh dear, he picked the wrong soc...:laugh: guess we can chat over a Beer at the bar guys:D

must get a list of good places to eat..................

Very cool, lots of interest in this.... Thats good! And as for the USA contingent, I will be a member of that once again come December (hopefully) and will be looking to host a TDO Texas meet sometime in 2010.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Worcester on the 11th tho, this is shaping up to be a truly epic adventure!

P.S. For the Portugal meet, while I would dearly love to attend as I have never seen Portugal, my plane tix are not returnable so regretfully I cannot make your meet. If I had known about a week before I did, I would have been all over it! I know you guys will have a helluva party tho and I will be here in Korea wishing I was there....

Hmmmm:scratch2: rising potentials, name rings a bell? Master David Westmoreland?.... ahhhhh, the last FoF in PVP1 'Stand back - you have been warned':sniper: oh dear, he picked the wrong soc...:laugh: guess we can chat over a Beer at the bar guys:D

C'mon Stinky you know Rising Potential is Alice's soc. David's soc is Temporal Destinies.

Less Beer, more coffee

More beer!

More beer, less coffee! Bump :rolleyes:

This is shaping up to be a good one! Now all we have to do is figure out what to do once we get there, or more to the point - find out where the Beer lives!!!!! :yay:

BUMP!!!

Back