FYI: UL non-SIB weapons are still viable options

Thank you for the link; and my question was sort of rhetorical, but thank you anyway.

...and on the topic of L or unlimited at "low" skills, i did a fair bit of team hunting with a socmate, mostly hunting mobs with 1k hitpoints or more, him in plated jag,ek2600,medium health and lvl 50 hit/damage with a karma killer+a104, me in plated shogun,T20,less skills with a p5a+104, 200 ped ammo each.
when his ammo was finished i had about 10 ped ammo left and when we compared decay/loot at the end of the hunt i was always a lot more positive than he was..
Of course we did worse; he did higher damage, he took most of the decay, and he used more ammo than you; maybe he even FAP-ed you a few times :).
Also, 200 PED ammo might be enough for a more conclusive test.

Is that right? :confused:

So... what you're saying is that it doesn't matter that you pay 10 PED or 10K PED for an UL item in it's economy?
Man... I got this all wrong then!

So to say in terms of decay you get no markup damage enhancement. If you use (L) Amps you pay MU for your enhancement

...nevermind the answer was already given. :)

I shall finish reading...
I shall finish reading ...
I shall ... :D

Last edited:
Sometimes a feather is just a feather.

Some times it's an ostrich feather
Other times it's a bee hummingbird feather

I love my unlimited swords.

:wise::rolleyes::wise:

Hehe, well, I guess you'd be hard pressed to find any ground above which there is only perfect vacuum. :D

You should have seen my loots :lolup:

try entropia, all object falls at the same speed xD

I agree, i think we should let all the newcomers know this.

So to all the mentors; You have to tell all new arrivals this is the way to go, els your screwing them over.

Back