FYI: UL non-SIB weapons are still viable options

You don't need lvl 70+ in order to use non-SIB weapons to good effect.

That's all I'll say.

As long as you do not give this kind of advice to noobs it is all fine with me ;). Unless of course you have some substantial data to back it up.

You can walk through fire barefoot.

That's all I'll say.

(Wont catch me doing it though)

Switched from i2870 to UL HL15 again, that's all I'll say ;)

talking about tt weapons?

thats all I say/ask.

attention troll and market manipulator :smirk: ;)

that means eco got no value in eu

attention troll

that means eco got no value in eu
Maybe it does not... MA is after making money, you know ;)

As long as you do not give this kind of advice to noobs it is all fine with me ;). Unless of course you have some substantial data to back it up.

LMFAO...JC is the king of substantial data. I'm sure he's done a dozen tests with multiple weapons to give you that sort of information.

That's all I'll say.

well there are a few weapons that can make sense before lvl 70 for example ml35+dante on mobs that are slow and do a lot of armor damage... but then again there are very few situations where I would agree with you unless you provide a lot of recorded hunts to back it up.

Yes imk2 is a weapon of choice before level70, shit don'T have 130k PED :)

Play EU using the client software provided by MindArk, not by rubbing eco calculators.

This thread should be post 1 April :D

LMFAO...JC is the king of substantial data. I'm sure he's done a dozen tests with multiple weapons to give you that sort of information.

I bet you are going to slab me with a bunch of links now :D

For those that apparently do not know JC well enough to know what his statement meant, I will translate.

"I have done multiple tests with two similar dps guns of the same weapon type (i.e. laser pistol). One of these was UL non-sib, and the other was L sib. I have conducted these tests keeping all things exactly the same in every test except which gun I have used. I have used ample amount of ammo to ensure an accurate result, and rotated between the guns every test, i.e. run 1: gun A, run2: gun B, run 3: gun A, etc, etc. Based on my profession level for these guns and the setup I used, and taking MU for the L weapon into account, the non-sib gun was relatively similar in eco, or somewhat better. I am not at lvl 70 profession level for hit or dmg for this gun."

How close did I get, JC? :D

For those that apparently do not know JC well enough to know what his statement meant, I will translate.

"I have done multiple tests with two similar dps guns of the same weapon type (i.e. laser pistol). One of these was UL non-sib, and the other was L sib. I have conducted these tests keeping all things exactly the same in every test except which gun I have used. I have used ample amount of ammo to ensure an accurate result, and rotated between the guns every test, i.e. run 1: gun A, run2: gun B, run 3: gun A, etc, etc. Based on my profession level for these guns and the setup I used, and taking MU for the L weapon into account, the non-sib gun was relatively similar in eco, or somewhat better. I am not at lvl 70 profession level for hit or dmg for this gun."

How close did I get, JC? :D

In that case he has a bit more to say. I have seen previous tests from JC that were supposed to shows the same. But those were very inconclusive.

I agree ! long range plasma rilfes are good for team hunt spiders

and when shit happens -> any weps that can kill some mobs or an other players are viable options :)

That's all I'll say.

That's true, that's all I'll say.
I have touched upon the subject in another thread, though. Oops dropped another clue ;)

"While my damage per pec is affected, the overall TT loot return also moves with this in a linear fashion thus giving similar TT return over time" :eyecrazy:

attention troll and market manipulator :smirk: ;)

Who's the market manipulator, the one advising to buy MK.IV or the one advising to buy LR32(L)? :scratch:

As to attention whore, well, that one's hard to deny. :D

Oops, I said I'd stay out of this, didn't I?

Who's the market manipulator, the one advising to buy MK.IV or the one advising to buy LR32(L)? :scratch:

As to attention whore, well, that one's hard to deny. :D

Oops, I said I'd stay out of this, didn't I?

uhm no you didn`t?

That's true, that's all I'll say.
I have touched upon the subject in another thread, though. Oops dropped another clue ;)

What thread would that be?

You only have 30 posts total, and your last post prior to today was July 2009. :eek:

good effect =/= optimal result

however, PE is dynamic :yay:

Back