umbranoid paste pot

missy

Guardian
just wondering how much this goes for and what it does...thanks for the replys:)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Not sure what it would be worth. It is used with a male or female umbra symbol in a refiner to make an umbra body suit.

I am thinking maybe 300 to 500 ped until more drop.

Not sure what it would be worth. It is used with a male or female umbra symbol in a refiner to make an umbra body suit.

Wonder how many pretend Umbras Mindark let us create.

I wanna be a Calamasoid. :)

Not sure what it would be worth.

thats not the correct ammount of peds, i saw in auction orders for 1300% for the paste so i think its worth as much as someone want to give for it to have a Umbranoid suit

thats not the correct ammount of peds, i saw in auction orders for 1300% for the paste so i think its worth as much as someone want to give for it to have a Umbranoid suit

That is good to know! I had not looked in auction orders for them. It is indeed worth whatever someone will pay for it. If I had looted one I think I would start off the price at 300 to 500 ped with no BO.

thanks for all the help guys ill look at the orders in auction or make a selling thread...

Looked at auction there is an order for 1300%

Last edited:
thanks for all the help guys ill look at the orders in auction or make a selling thread...

Looked at auction there is an order for 1300%

yeah i know missy, i have also a pot, and i dont wanna sell yet on auction, cause i'm not sure what the right price is, mayby is 1300% to high or it also can be to low, thats why i'm gonna try this forum first to sell it

I would s/b 200peds with no B/O see where it takes u, an umbra suit was sold in game for 750peds if it helps you

the order on auction was mine. Due to the fact that a number of pots have now dropped about 4-6 and more are dropping i have withdrawn my auction order and placed a new one around 200peds.

The value was 1k for like a day and now it just 300 due to drop rate :cool:

Sucks to be greedy ;)

If you dont plan to use/have it you self take what you been offer, dont ask for alot or you will be disapointed.

I love it when ppl try to hold out for top dollar and then more of the same item drop and the price falls. I am fascinated watching the EU market go up and down - especialy when market manipulaters get involved. Fun times.

This is in no way a reflection of how I feel towards thread poster in any way, just my thoughts on the subject of the EU economy.

i want a female suit... or a pot... so lemme know what your price is

Back