Selling: Unl. Isis LR41 + A106

AbaT

Old
Both items are for sale together, but if someone will make some good offer on gun, I can sell it without amp, and amp after that, not other way.

Unlimited Isis LR41 and very nice laser amp A106.

STATS:
Isis LR41
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=476
A106
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=16

Together its very good mid level hunting equipment and also very affordable :)

Starting price is TT+36k PED
B/O - TT+39k PED

TT is around 4.4k PED

Only PEDs accepted.

Is that SB and BO for both gun and amp? Not sure.

BUMP for ex socmate ;)

bump for the ... :drool:

Wish i had the peds bump.

Hey there. The reason you seem to have a problem moving this gun is probably because of the HL6s for sale almost 10k cheaper than this item. Fact of the matter is that the HL6s seem to go for +20-25k, and they are both more eco and have higher dps even tho its marginal.

HL6 + A106
2.884eco 38.525dps

LR41 + A106
2.858eco 37.444dps

Not trying to ruin your sale, just providing you with some numbers to maybe help you move the gun and get some free peds. GL :)

Yeah but one is a handgun and the other a rifle. Justy mk4 does less damage than an ep41, but has always sold for more.

That's correct, real eco (counting also armor decay) when hunting with LR41 is higher than HL6. Of course need to choose right mobs, if hunting mob who needs 50+ times to hit until kill then range difference does'nt matter :)

That's correct, real eco (counting also armor decay) when hunting with LR41 is higher than HL6. Of course need to choose right mobs, if hunting mob who needs 50+ times to hit until kill then range difference does'nt matter :)

..However, for example, if you get half decay on armor/fap you will also get half defensive skillgain value. ;)

Okay, it still is more eco on smaller mobs. Like Argo, Atrax or stuff that would go down easy before they reach you (Feffs were also like that once). However on Ambu or such I'd prefer eco approach as range doesn't make difference there. :)

Back