Achievement: Unlocked ESL!!! Speak to me!!!!

NavadaDucrot

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Navada Lynn Ducrot
Ok sorry to make a second post but this is a special achievement for me!!! :)

Unlocked ESL!!! Speak to me!!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] (Almost forgot to take the pic I was so excited.)

Thank you sooo much Mac Red Longhair!!!

You are an amazing friend. Not only did he lend me the chip but he died for me as well. *Big hugs* It took about 10 tries. I was freaking out Pm’ing him going "OMG how long does it take, am I doing this wrong". Mac was kind and reassuring as always. BTW don't be a noob like me and think you can use your Aa implant *duh* had to go and buy a implant before I could use it hehe.

Last edited:
...well, no offense but hopefully i will NOT need to speak that language with you.

;)

darri
(GZ by the way... ) :woot:

Just read your other unlock - that was fast! Gratz on two acheivements in 1 day :wtg:

oooOOOoooOOOooo!

Damn girl, how many chips can you eat in a day? LOL!

Gratz on the nice unlock!! :wtg:

Welcome to the club, sometimes I miss seeing the old ooOOooOOoo, what is said is not always as interesting as I thought it would be :laugh:

Mobs should speak also!!

Gratz!!:yay:

It should be funny at pvp4 or 3...

:laugh:

Gratz :yay:

hmm.. is this girl actually starting go get some skills... I need to skill more :D

Gratz!

Mac Red Longhair is a nice guy indeed, I used his resurection chip to do the job to , and he died for me to :D.

grats :D

not many speak when they are dead lately :(

Gratz nice unlock :D

Lol nice language-_-..........wish i can speak it..........all i see is OooOOooOOoOo:silly2:

Gratz on unlock !

cooongratz :D:D u speak dead ppl

Rip

Aww thanks everyone, It’s been kind of fun so far. I think it is just the temptation of wondering what is being said lol And lord knows I can resist anything but temptation :rolleyes: LOL

Lynn

Wtg, graTz girl! :thumbup:

...btw Red is a real nice chap! ;)

Gratz ;)
Im way to far to get it :D

Wow!!! That's a great achievement :yay: Congratz Navada :cheer:

i was gonna start skilling biotropy too to unlock this someday.. how long it took for u? did u do alot of sweater healing?

i was gonna start skilling biotropy too to unlock this someday.. how long it took for u? did u do alot of sweater healing?

did sweat healing for a weekish, got to 700 points got impatient lol
Ate a HUGEEEE Chip :)

I'm interested...

So now that you've unlocked the language..what does it do for you?

I've done a search..can't seem to find it...

For what I can see, you can hear the oooOOoooOOOoooOOO....but is that all the skill opens for you? I'm just curious...I'd like to know.

Thanks.

Back