Version Update 10.0 Announcement

great news marco :yay:

so just to make shure... when we get to recreate our avatars as old players we can customise them as much as is possible and we are not limited to lets say the first 5 haircuts ect... ?
i dont want to have to find kimmi to sort things out .... i need my ped to spend on hunting and he is gonna charge 5k ped :eek:

Yes plunker ALL options will be made to us older characters, but we can’t mess up ONLY one opportunity!
I know I won’t touch anything if they did not touch me I will just click ENTER.

Is there a diffference in the stats of a Modified FAP's SGA edition against a "normal" Modified FAP? Like more decay, lesser heal, L tag or whatever?

I'm not asking if it has a different color or a different name but if a SGA edition item has the same stats as the same item without the SGA edition tag.

Can't really discuss that, but some stats on some SGA-items will be the best there is.

This seems a little ambiguous and i've seen another post asking for clarification. For those of us trying to plan our schedules: does the SGA begin as soon as VU 10.0 comes online?

No, it will be announced when it starts.

Can't really discuss that, but some stats on some SGA-items will be the best there is.

I think you are way too nice to answer that kind of q.:silly2:

I mean common ppl wait to find out we are not children.:(

Omg..i was just thinking the same thing!!

Please tell us what we never found so we can take a look before it's gone.

Please, please, please, pleaase!!

We need to record these things for posterity...

awesome news! omg i'm stoked.

just one question...do all mobs/miners/crafters have the same chance to loot SGA items or should we expext to be hunting dasp or uber spiders to be able to loot a special keepsake?

and....will i now have ancient pixie armor? ^^

Hey Marco

I am a little hesitant throwing this on the main thread but I have a big question for you and MA..

I have been helping out beginners for many many years now helping the start out and getting good prices for them for the things that they need.. accepting anything and everything they wished to trade from hides to sweat at a constant .05 despite the economy..

From what I gather, you are cutting out sweat altogether for something as yet unknown..

Then what will happen to the almost 2 million sweat i have saved from helping all these years.. I will definately not be able to unload it now, as I was planning to use it in the future.. but now..

That is basically the question.. how could MA help out with that or is it just bad luck for someone who always helps others..

David

ive read that thread,but like i said,im an terrible compnoob,i really dont know if what i have now is good or not

Select START | RUN from the windows menu (or in Vista, use the search dialogue on the start menu) and run "DXDIAG".

Then click down in middle ‘save’ then save in .txt then copy past to me in PM on the forum and I will tell you.

From what I gather, you are cutting out sweat altogether for something as yet unknown..

David

It's just not coming online in the first VU.

:yay:
I will be a great VU for sure but I ask to myself......

Version Update 10.1 will see Land Area Management, MindForce Teleportation, Apartments, Televators and Fruit, Dung & Stones.

In Land Area Management, I hope it include more options for Events system.

I would like to see the option to create Event with "The most kills win" like in the Merry Mayhem.

oh i forgot about my 2nd question

will stamina be addressed in the faq? will the current 9 avas get a bump and will us lowly 1s receive a bump if it is not skillable yet?

Really sounds great! :)

Will crafters also be able to loot a Mod Fap, and other SGA items?

I think you are way too nice to answer that kind of q.:silly2:

I mean common ppl wait to find out we are not children.:(

Some aren't, some are, while on the other hand some can't even be arsed to read before posting questions that have already been answered, or half read and come out with a meaning totally different then what was actually said :laugh:

I say thanks Marco for making such an effort, look forward to the FAQ on your website.

Each participant avatar has been converted as closely as possible to its Version 9.4 look
You didn't put the dev team up to converting them all manually & personally I hope :D

Anyway, I agree with some other posts. It's going to happen and the news is kinda overwhelming. FPS seems to live up to it promises too. Can't complain lately and starting a new cycle of exploration will undoubtably bring back every last bit of my joy as this is the reason I started this MMO.

Thanks.

Alhtough i am not really active player atm, this is still very arse-tingeling news. :)

Will look forward on stalking EF and checking on the upcoming bug-list and such... :silly2:

And will not look forward on buying a new comp. but i guess it has to be done... :hammer:

Woot I was wating for this :) stop playing for over a year but I guess I will give it an other try now

:yay::wtg::yay:

All I can say is that I'm very excited !!!!

Looking forward to it !

Atami

You didn't put the dev team up to converting them all manually & personally I hope :D

Anyway, I agree with some other posts. It's going to happen and the news is kinda overwhelming. FPS seems to live up to it promises too. Can't complain lately and starting a new cycle of exploration will undoubtably bring back every last bit of my joy as this is the reason I started this MMO.

Thanks.

why you think it took 2 years ?:yay:

Well i just want to say good luck to the MA team....there a lots of long long days and probably a few sleepless nights ahead...so good luck and thx for all the hardwork.;)

I don't care what happens, why or when.
All I thank for is that they FINALLY ALLOW US TO USE TORRENTS.

Different looks, same loot. Yep, pretty much the same.

Good job though. Atleast, there is much to do other than doing the normal activities. Thx.

the holy Gral is there :eek::eek::eek: Awesome! Big Gratz to FPC and the future of our universe :yay:

4 GB ... Wow! :D

i'm so excited i just made number 2 in my panties :silly2:

S.

Different looks, same loot. Yep, pretty much the same.

Good job though. Atleast, there is much to do other than doing the normal activities. Thx.

Seriously why start to whine before we even seen the think.:(

Back