Version Update 10.0 Announcement

If the teleports have been moved around, does that mean we'll have to go tp-running again? :eek:

You as Socleader are responsible for our TP runs :D

But as I said, I will just loot us a car!

You as Socleader are responsible for our TP runs :D

But as I said, I will just loot us a car!

It better be a Hummer, I dont want anyone's clothes dirty while we pull the Jaguar out of the mud ;)

It better be a Hummer, I dont want anyone's clothes dirty while we pull the Jaguar out of the mud ;)

But but...I love sportscars...would prefer a Porsche though...I like it round!

Very cool, from my first character back in the PE days, to my new avatar here in the 2nd age, I am happy to be a part of EU!

Those system requirements, where are they found? Seems I can only find the old ones.

Screenie or it didn't happen lol j/k

I cant believe its finally goin to happen..
I have a feeling this week is goin to be along one:p

Great work keeping us informed Marco it helps so much :wtg:

Anyone know how long the "2nd Golden Age" will last?

Depends on how much you drank the night before :D

(sorry...could not resist to think of a "golden shower" :D)

For the SGA start date is it still possible it may start tomm with the War Titan Typhon reaching Calypso?

For the SGA start date is it still possible it may start tomm with the War Titan Typhon reaching Calypso?

To me that's now sounding very much like Vu.9's "fanfare on departure":)

Hurrikane

Woooot :bowdown:

Been waiting for this so looong!
I get back the feeling i had as young, waiting for Santa to come at Christmas eve. :dance:
Omega is cooming back to town:cool:

Calypso Rescue Team is getting ready to help you run to your destinations the first few days since you cant use your tp chips. :)
Even if its at night without any (L)ights...
CRT (VU 10) is always ready to help!

Can't really discuss that, but some stats on some SGA-items will be the best there is.

Really? So when someone discovers a SGA Mod Fap or another SGA item with pre SGA counterpart and post the stats they would be known anyway wouldnt it be?

Not telling tells a lot I think...

Hmm
Either a SGA Mod FAP if better, the same or worse than a non SGA Mod FAP

If better, more heal, lesser reload or even lesser decay (cant belive that) it would be a even more unbalanced item with a even more extreme price Tag.

If worse, most probabely more decay for same heal/sec(so MA can take some decay even from Mod FAP) it would maybe bring prices of the old FAP's in that area (Mod, Imp) not much down depending on amount dropped.

If same stats then I do not think the price will change, at least if not 20 drops or one drops and is dupped 20 times...

PS: naturally the same applies to all SGA items if they have a matching counterpart already in EU.

You said tha tVU 10.1 will reintroduce apartments, so what happens to items in apartments come VU 10? Will they be sent to storage, destroyed (I hope not), or unusable until VU 10.1?

You said tha tVU 10.1 will reintroduce apartments, so what happens to items in apartments come VU 10? Will they be sent to storage, destroyed (I hope not), or unusable until VU 10.1?

Addressed in the upcoming FAQ.

except that Marco said that it will come AFTER VU10.0 ;)

what Marco said was:
“Second Golden Age of Calypso”
First Planet Company’s “Second Golden Age of Calypso” promotion period will unfold parallel to the Version Updates. A range of unique never-to-be-dropped-again items, combined with an updated Calypso story will ensure maximum entertainment and excitement available through the systems being introduced. The official begin-date will be announced on the Planet Calypso website.

SGA promotion period will unfold parallel to Version updates. So it's quite conceivable SGA starts tomm and has different stages. Which will "unfold" with the vu's.

Maybe wishful thinking or I could be completely wrong ;)

what Marco said was:

SGA promotion period will unfold parallel to Version updates. So it's quite conceivable SGA starts tomm and has different stages. Which will "unfold" with the vu's.

Maybe wishful thinking or I could be completely wrong ;)

Could be right. All we know is that SGA doesn't begin as soon as VU10.0 opens up and that they will announce when it will begin on the webpage.

War Titan

I think that the Titan is coming to sterilize the planet to time with VU 10. Major buildups of Drones and their ilk are happening now in more and more locations.

In the end The Vogon Hyperspace Construction Fleet(aka War Titan) will wipe out all life providing a clean slate for a new start :silly2:

Last edited:
There will be more than a thousand SGA-exclusive items to be found. There will even be a few Modified FAP's SGA edition in the midst.

The Create-a-mob comp will be addressed at a later date.

Now thats where I stop reading and just say ZOMG, I really need to depo smthng before this :laugh: :wtg:

Macro, we should all be given fireworks to celebrate :) :yay:

I think that the Titan is coming to sterilize the planet to time with VU 10. Major buildups of Drones and their ilk are happening now in more and more locations.

In the end The Vogon Hyperspace Construction Fleet(aka War Titan) will wipe out all life providing a clean slate for a new start :silly2:

that may not be too far from the truth :)

would tie storyline with the new geography of calypso.

Back